mChat

• CopenhagenCoupleThu Jul 19, 2018 3:32 pm
    SIDO did some nice stuff, GM also
  • BuffalostintsThu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm
    I like sido
  • CopenhagenCoupleThu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm
    This one from B-Tight is one of our favs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LePPt654LEE
  • BuffalostintsThu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm
    The song i posted tough the lyrics are pretty good
  • CopenhagenCoupleThu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm
    likes this message
    DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: B-real kills it
    Dude is a legend! :D
  • DeLekkersteNUGS16Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm
    [Berner] ...I blow Cookies with Cam, the bag 'ppeal is insane They say I'm old school, I guess I'm just stuck in my ways
  • DeLekkersteNUGS16Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 pm
    [B-Real] In Summer, still stuck on a haze Break it up, roll it up, and stayin' ready to blaze Got a pack in the back, I'm sure it'll amaze Shatter drippin' when we run it, got you thirsty for days California medication got you spacin', how's the fire tastin'? Got you gassed up, fuckin' wasted, but you keep blazin' You couldn't stop it if you wanted, flavor so addictive You can't resist it, you'll be beggin' me to fuckin' twist it
  • CopenhagenCouple59 minutes ago
    Now that's some grade A fucking stoner lyrics right there! :D
  • Buffalostints57 minutes ago
    Time is a waste of life and life is a waste of time get high all of the time and have the time of youre life
  • DeLekkersteNUGS1656 minutes ago
    [B-Real] And some are still stuck on the haze** Break it up, roll it up, and stayin' ready to blaze Got a pack in the back, I'm sure it'll amaze Shatter drippin' when we run it, got you thirsty for days California medication got you spacin', how's the fire tastin'? Got you gassed up, fuckin' wasted, but you keep blazin' You couldn't stop it if you wanted, flavor so addictive You can't resist it, you'll be beggin' me to fuckin' twist it
  • DeLekkersteNUGS1656 minutes ago
    Whoever transcribed the lyrics I pasted can't do it for shit!
  • CopenhagenCouple55 minutes ago
    :lol:

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds