mChat

• RoMoneyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:36 am
    I complain about certain acts not gigging enough and then they play and I don't go, Gorillaz being a good recent example
  • OneHighMofoThu Jun 21, 2018 10:13 am
    likes this message
    RoMoney wrote: Folks, the ever wise DB once advised us about the ignore functionality, I would suggest people leverage it as while posts and contributions from some people might be annoying I never find it annoying to read "This message was made by redeyezman who is currently on your ignore list." In fact it just reminds me of the great functionality ACD offers to block out unwanted noise and it reminds me how wise and ahead of the game DB was :D
  • mackyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 am
    The guy who talks likes he is a academic doesn’t,t know what a master degree is? Thinking he went community college :D :) :D
  • choppermikeThu Jun 21, 2018 1:09 pm
    RoMoney wrote: Gorillaz being a good recent example
    and what about the Rolling Stones, apparently it was incredible, wishing I'd gone !!!
  • KeyMonChaThu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 pm
    likes this message
    DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Well quick perusing of their tour dates led me to: Malmesbury, UK
    Aye, that's the one! ...I think they'll go down a treat. Tickets are still available, Nugs! :wink: :D 8)
  • CopenhagenCoupleThu Jun 21, 2018 3:56 pm
    This afternoon on Radio CC, a very impressive live rap performance from an interesting dude: Mac Lethal - "You're vs. Your"
  • CopenhagenCoupleThu Jun 21, 2018 4:05 pm
    Gawddang, those Canadain $s are some swanky looking money! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
  • LLMRebThu Jun 21, 2018 4:12 pm
    Happy summer solstice! Any of you been to Stonehenge on the summer solstice? I've always wanted to attend.
  • CopenhagenCoupleThu Jun 21, 2018 4:15 pm
    likes this message
    LLMReb wrote: Happy summer solstice! Any of you been to Stonehenge on the summer solstice? I've always wanted to attend.
    Hoi dude, and happy summer solstice right back at ya! :D never been to stonehenge sadly...
  • RoMoneyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:36 pm
    Hope you're all feeling a bit Pagan :D
  • CopenhagenCouple42 minutes ago
    RoMoney wrote: Hope you're all feeling a bit Pagan :D
    Does heretic count? :D
  • CopenhagenCouple36 minutes ago
    ...argh, half got eaten, was suppose to say "Does any kind of heretic count?" :)

Who is chatting

No one is chatting
Refreshes every 60 seconds