ACD 420 2018 Live Thread

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
kushola

Re: ACD 420 2018 Live Thread

Post by kushola »

Me and bunny at 2e kamer currently smoking some nice pineapple haze with 24k block . Cheers

Thinking kadinsky down the street i reckon

Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Back home now, another fantastic trip, great to see old faces again and meet new ones. Roll on 420 2019!
kushola

Post by kushola »

Bunny I got to.mcdonalds stuffed face and then passed out. On my way back to Utopia for some.last good bye joints if you are there. Cheers
Colina

Post by Colina »

420-2018 was bomb, highlinghts this trip were the trip to Haarlem and Het Ballonetje. Off cannabis the highlights were the record store day on Sunday and the Albert Heijn Molukkenstraat ;-)
CU in Juli for CC-2018. It was a pleasure! :mrgreen:
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Last day.
In Utopia smoking super silver haze place is getting busy now.
Weather alot cooler 15 degrees.
Coat needed.
Not long now until the airport.
420 was great fun great to meet old friends and make new ones. The weather was awesome spidergawd looked after us. Legend.

Thank you to all that took part.

:)

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Before I forget.. I want to thank each and every one of you for making it such a successful trip!

Special mention of course to Lemming and all his continued hard work on the site and in organizing a bunch of incoherent stoners...Macky for the boat and your straight shooting! OHMF for tolerating me and being my carer, CC's for just being the life and soul of every gathering- never a joint drought with you guys about!, Nugs for being the partially horizontal and savage as ever local dab hero, Ed the Head for being the unofficial mascot of the Bulldog and keeping it real on the stoop 24/7.

Super special mention for Spidergawd - I wasn't lucky enough to meet him but had some positive interactions with him on the forum last year, I'm sure he would be mighty proud of the turnout and continued gathering efforts.
Always be thankful in the moment of life and for the chances you have everyday- we are all lucky to be here! Every moment, breath, laugh, toke, smile, is a rush of euphoria, a memory, a lesson to be thankful for- take it in enjoy it and remember it daily in your approach and outlook.💚

I really couldn't have asked for a better first 420 experience, apologies for those I didn't get to speak to much- the first couple of days hit me pretty hard and then stoners being stoners- we were too stoned to fully converse, bad timing or in completely different areas of town!

Thanks again to all members you dont understand how good for the soul this trip was for me.

For those I didnt get much time with...theres always a next time and will do everything I can to get to know you better!

Big love ACD ❤ ✌💚
macky

Post by macky »

Kenshiro wrote: Tue 24th Apr 2018 08:57 pm Before I forget.. I want to thank each and every one of you for making it such a successful trip!

Special mention of course to Lemming and all his continued hard work on the site and in organizing a bunch of incoherent stoners...Macky for the boat and your straight shooting! OHMF for tolerating me and being my carer, CC's for just being the life and soul of every gathering- never a joint drought with you guys about!, Nugs for being the partially horizontal and savage as ever local dab hero, Ed the Head for being the unofficial mascot of the Bulldog and keeping it real on the stoop 24/7.

Super special mention for Spidergawd - I wasn't lucky enough to meet him but had some positive interactions with him on the forum last year, I'm sure he would be mighty proud of the turnout and continued gathering efforts.
Always be thankful in the moment of life and for the chances you have everyday- we are all lucky to be here! Every moment, breath, laugh, toke, smile, is a rush of euphoria, a memory, a lesson to be thankful for- take it in enjoy it and remember it daily in your approach and outlook.💚

I really couldn't have asked for a better first 420 experience, apologies for those I didn't get to speak to much- the first couple of days hit me pretty hard and then stoners being stoners- we were too stoned to fully converse, bad timing or in completely different areas of town!

Thanks again to all members you dont understand how good for the soul this trip was for me.

For those I didnt get much time with...theres always a next time and will do everything I can to get to know you better!

Big love ACD ❤ ✌💚
So glad you enjoyed yourself ,Was a pleasure to meet you again :mrgreen:
dolby

Post by dolby »

Hey all! This is Dolby aka james_the_lurker and just wanted to thank everyone who made this 420 weekend the best I've ever had. Just had a fantastic time chatting and getting to know everyone I could. A friend with weed is a friend indeed, and a stranger who offers you some of Dam's dankest to a stranger is ever nicer still! I'll try my best to be active on the forum from time to time and post my findings in the Colorado and Cali scenes if anyone would be interested.

Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Ahha, you made it, excellent.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

dolby wrote: Wed 25th Apr 2018 08:37 pm Hey all! This is Dolby aka james_the_lurker and just wanted to thank everyone who made this 420 weekend the best I've ever had. Just had a fantastic time chatting and getting to know everyone I could. A friend with weed is a friend indeed, and a stranger who offers you some of Dam's dankest to a stranger is ever nicer still! I'll try my best to be active on the forum from time to time and post my findings in the Colorado and Cali scenes if anyone would be interested.

Great news, we just wanna know one thing:
are you still wearing those sunglasses? 😎🙃😉🤙🍄

All joking aside glad to hear you enjoyed hope the dabs did their trick!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Welcome aboard Dolby! You join a table to use the bong and look what happened :mrgreen: Couldn't believe it when you walked into Het Balloonetje the next day.........and on shrooms :lol:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

What a trip!
It's taken me a few days to come back to reality. Jeez.
Great to meet new faces, lovely to see the old. Apologies to those I didn't get to talk to much. I had an amazing time flying all over the city with the insatiable Kenshiro-san. We saw 90% of the menu's (worth seeing) in town over the five days and must have cycled a good 50 miles or more all told. Probably the most active trip I've ever had.
Kudos Ken - Kudos.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I tried to keep up here in my rocking chair :lol: and with the time difference I did ok 8) THANKS for all that went and have/will share there stories and photos :D :mrgreen:
A shout out to captain macky for taking care of Spidergawd and a nod to Allen for your weather 8) :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
kushola

Post by kushola »

Made it back with a grueling 19hour plus round trip back home. Made me never wanna fly again.

If I do im going to book early and fly direct from LA in. This layover shit sucks
kushola

Post by kushola »

Cheers to everyone. Was amazing weather we must have been blessed for that