Passengers on flight 420 to Amsterdam, proceed to gate G13

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
spidergawd

Re: Passengers on flight 420 to Amsterdam, proceed to gate G13

Post by spidergawd »

Dont worry about them mon, just head for the sign-of-the-bong. :mrgreen: 8)

Which I bet by now you have. :wink:

What a long strange trip it is.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Just spent the last 2 hours at work reading through this whole thread :lol: couldn't put my phone down! Great read mate, really enjoyed it :mrgreen:
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Thanks AVFC, appreciate it and glad you enjoyed the read.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Come on Smirks. 25/10/16 Gate 13, you be there :?:
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Tick tock tick tock clock is ticking, time to visit Amsterdam again. Think I'll go today and stay until Wednesday. :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

Smirks wrote:Tick tock tick tock clock is ticking, time to visit Amsterdam again. Think I'll go today and stay until Wednesday. :mrgreen:
Nice :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Nice going smirks :D
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Smirks wrote:Tick tock tick tock clock is ticking, time to visit Amsterdam again. Think I'll go today and stay until Wednesday. :mrgreen:
Hey lad good to hear it, safe travel – perhaps maybe we can link up over some ganja and frothy pints in the Batavia- "Bat Cave" (aka Dab-den/Dab-dungeon) before you turn back around.

By the way – making good use of that tower container you gave me back in April (looking at it right now on my nightstand), nicely displaying my assortment of ganja-goodness for the on-the-go! :mrgreen:
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Had a very busy few months recently. Work has been hectic, also moved house and had a lot of business travel to do. I even took a break from weed for a month or so. But I started to hit the bong again a couple of weeks ago, so although my tolerance is quite low at the moment it's not at the gorilla panic stage anymore. I should be ok when I hit Utopia in an hour from now, but I'm still not ruling out the narcolepsy getting me by early evening.

I really need this break, to clear my mind and recover my inner soul (whatever the fuck that means). I largely intend to chill the fuck out over the next few days. You'll mainly find me in places that have clean bongs to use. Might even visit a Museum.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :twisted: :)
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
macky

Post by macky »

Smirks wrote:Had a very busy few months recently. Work has been hectic, also moved house and had a lot of business travel to do. I even took a break from weed for a month or so. But I started to hit the bong again a couple of weeks ago, so although my tolerance is quite low at the moment it's not at the gorilla panic stage anymore. I should be ok when I hit Utopia in an hour from now, but I'm still not ruling out the narcolepsy getting me by early evening.

I really need this break, to clear my mind and recover my inner soul (whatever the fuck that means). I largely intend to chill the fuck out over the next few days. You'll mainly find me in places that have clean bongs to use. Might even visit a Museum.
Rijk always good :) Trip to Nug,s bat cave is a good night out :) I see you posted on 420 thread hope that mean,s we will see you then 8)
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

macky wrote: Rijk always good :) Trip to Nug,s bat cave is a good night out :) I see you posted on 420 thread hope that mean,s we will see you then 8)
I sure hope to get there Macky but not confirmed yet.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

What do I mean get "there" I'm already here. Right now, as live as you can get, mr. Sitting now in Utopia, first bong of the trip down, €13 a g Citral once again being my first smoke of the trip. Its a very tasty smoke as always, very nice.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Smirks enjoy your holiday, board that flight again in April , hope to seen you then

Peace matty
Last edited by matty223 on Mon 5th Dec 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

:oops:
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:
Hey lad good to hear it, safe travel – perhaps maybe we can link up over some ganja and frothy pints in the Batavia- "Bat Cave" (aka Dab-den/Dab-dungeon) before you turn back around.

By the way – making good use of that tower container you gave me back in April (looking at it right now on my nightstand), nicely displaying my assortment of ganja-goodness for the on-the-go! :mrgreen:
Probably gonna hit the Bat Cave tonight, hope to see you there!