Passengers on flight 420 to Amsterdam, proceed to gate G13

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Smirks

Re: Passengers on flight 420 to Amsterdam, proceed to gate G

Post by Smirks »

Its easier to remember what happened when we arrived in Haarlem, compared to when we left. First stop was Willie Wortel's Sativa shop near the station (or was it Indica). Actually several of us peeled off at this point to find some lunch and so Treetop OB and myself settled in a nearby wok place. We didn't expect much I'm terms of quality, but to be fair to the place we did finish everything they put in front of us. However on second thoughts, thats no proof it was actually any good and more a testament to the morning session in Voyagers than anything else. I polished off a bowl of wun tun soup to go with my rice and garlic chicken.

We stumbled back to the WW place a few doors along and i seem to remember having fair few hits on a house bong and some vape bags too. No idea how long we remained here, but we eventually pushed off and on to Join Us, a short walk into the centre of Haarlem. I think this was just a buy n fly here, but i could be wrong, as we then set off to find the next WW shop, Indica (or whatever), the one near the windmill. However with the same menu as the previous WW shop, we decided not to stay and headed back towards the station to go to Birdy. At this point we sort of got separated into two groups. Despite having had a fairly big lunch Treetop, Papi and myself got serenaded by a herring place and a chip shop and then (my fault) headed off in completely the wrong direction. We eventually made it to Birdy and at this point the post food nap decided it wanted to kick in. I slumped in an armchair next to the main group for a while before rejoining them at the table and banging some more volcano bags. At this point we are joined by Madmaxxx, but I'm already well beyond the thunder dome by this time so its all a little bit hazy from here on in.

By about 6pm we set off back to Mokum. Once there we resume the smoking and testing duties at Utopia. Gapie is here and joins in the fun, but after a while people begin to head off in their separate directions, for refuelling. At about 8.45pm I go to one of my usual places, a pub called de Konnigshut, where they serve good food from the restaurant next door and tasty beer to wash it down. Its 10pm by the time i'm done and in more than one sense of the word. I was due to head to Batavia to meet up with everyone, but i stop by Utopia again to see if anyone is still there that I recognise. They are not. I vape one more fill of the Flowermate and then i'm finished. I have no energy left for another stop, so i head home and have a relatively early night.

Purchases of the day:

Voyagers - Tangie €16 g
Willie Wortels - Amnesia €12 g
Birdy - no jelly hash this time, but i get a g of Tempel (sic) Cream for €10
Utopia - Ghost @ can't remember a gram

Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Soon its time to start Day 3 proper. La Grotte for breakfast (part 2, as I've already done the high fibre part that my doc recommends) and then the epic ftcarer initiated Western crawl, culminating in the Treetop Classic pinball competition at Spirit at 3pm. Bring it on!
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :twisted:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
SkunkBadger

Post by SkunkBadger »

Sounds like you're all having a great time folks. Was out there just a couple weeks ago & can still smell & taste the place now. Have a well chilled rest of one.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Day 3, Part 1

I awake slightly later than the previous day, which is normal, as I have been diagnosed with Progressive Amsterdam Awakening Syndrome, which unless I can get the right meds tonight, could cause me to miss tomorrow morning's flight home. Oh well, can't be that bad. After writing up day 2, I get showered, hit the bran flakes then brush and head off in the direction of La Grotte. When I arrive ACD are occupying there town crows-nest tables overlooking the main room. ftcarer and son along with Papi are seated at one of them, while Macky, Madmaxx and Fraidofspiders are on the other one. I order a fresh mint tea and head up, joining ft's table and some recollections (or attempts at) of the previous day are gone through. We soon head off on the Westish crawl, Our first brief stop is Siberie, but they are out of the Lemon Haze hash we sought so on we plod to Cafe 137.

We get there and it still has yet to open, but the tender is seen inside pottering about. On the dot of 12 he opens up and an in we pour, much to his chagrin, as he had (we guess) hoped for a quiet start to the day. He opens up with "you can buy but you can't look in the boxes". We say we will wait until he is ready to serve us properly and while we are dutifully waiting away, he berates us for being too loud. We are all twitching a little at this point, ready to leave, but most are in the process of rolling up by now and Macky has contributed some Liberty Haze for the Verdampfer. We stay and I do not buy, but ft says that to his credit, the moantender did apologise for his behaviour before the crew took it in turns to snff every box of weed he had, just out of spite ;) Occasional Bowl has also joined us by this juncture and macky heads off as he won't be joining the rest of the crawl, but will see us again in Spirit.

We eventually head off to continue the crawl. There may well have been a quicker way to Chapiteau, but with a lack of anyone wanting to commit to a direction, I lead everyone off in almost the right direction, well the long way round, but fuck it we got there and I was only following doc's orders to get some exercise ;) Anyhow, it doesn't take too long to get there and so begins my purchasing for the day. In Chapiteau I take a g of Enemy of the State for €9 and a g of Silver (Super it seems) Haze for €10. Both seem pretty nice. Then its on to Republik and Catch 33. I buy a g of a bio strain called Acid for €10.5 in Republik and I borrow their bong for a wee session. Meanwhile everyone else heads on to Catch 33, but I stay in Republik for 10 mins or so and hit a few bongs of the Acid. Its a nice strong, confusion inducing strain but after recovering my bearings (lost them somewhere on the way to Chapiteau) I join the rest of the group in Catch 33.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Day 3, Part 2

The group are already firmly entrenched in Catch 33 when I arrive in the rather comfortable Moroccan styled interior. OB has bought some Tighedine hash, others have opted for the top of the menu Mango Haze at a very reasonable €12.5. After a short consumption break, we head on to Spirit, via t'Kettlje and Bronx. These are both buy n fly stops or for most of us look n fly stops.

Spirit is already busy when we arrive. Papi, who split from the group also after 137 is there, as is Macky and Treetop is already well into a testing session. A very long session ensues, with to be honest, not much pinball being played. During this session Spidergawd also shows up, as does Lemming (I think). Bonghits, vapes, pipes, rinse and repeat several times over. Its after 6 by the time we leave, with just Treetop, Spidey and myself left at this point. At Haarlemerstraat we split up, with me heading to get some food right there, while the others make their way more towards the centre. i have a lovely Nepalese meal then take in desert at Greenhouse, along with a Cheese Dog. No, i haven't gone back for another main course, Cheese Dog is a Cheese x Chemdawg cross and I consume it in a bong, along with a cheesecake and a hot chocolate topped with marshmallows. Yes, my doctor didn't order that, but I ate his portion for him ;)

I seem to remember being at Utopia again after that and ftcarer and son were there, along with Paps, Spidergawd, Gapie, Lemming and J and probably someone else too, but it was late by this time, i'm completely sizzled and passing in and out of consciousness at the table. It was my last stop of the night. I got home and crashed on the bed fully clothed, only to wake at 2.30 am and properly disrobe myself. Must have been another good day in Amsterdam, roll on 420.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Great to see you again. Hope we get the rest of the travelogue soon.
Smirks

Re: Passengers on flight 420 to Amsterdam, proceed to gate G13

Post by Smirks »

Well, I never did get round to finishing off my last trip report. So what happened? I can't remember the order of how the day unfolded, but I do remember the following shit happened:

It was 420 day, lots of cannabis was consumed.
We sat in Bluebird and toasted Cattales.
It was the last session that Papi's travel bong would see.
420 at the nearby City Hall was devoid of any protest, barring the ACD faithful, but it was the scene of tragedy followed by instant burial for Papi's travel bong. It literally spontaneously shattered in front of our eyes. Prayers were said and a nearby litter bin was preferred to watery grave of a burial in the canal.
The boat trip was awesome but I will have to go again this year as I was pretty out of it by this stage, fighting off sleep.
I walked with ft and first born to the boat, having been to Voyagers after Blue Bird.
Ended the night in Utopia, literally, falling asleep there. I went back to digs to get my Flowermate to leave for Gapie in Utopia, but I fell asleep again in digs and never made it back out.

Next day I had to leave for airport but had a session in Greenhouse finishing my stash and briefly met Papi before I got on train for airport.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:P :mrgreen: :lol: 8) :wink: :) :o :shock:
Papi

Post by Papi »

Hahaha, that's what i call a brief trip on memory lane:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Here we go again, will be back in Dam for 3 nights later this morning. Looking forward to a few slow and stoney days in my favourite city. Hope to see a few of the ACD cats during my stay.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Happy daze Smirks, have a great trip and theres plenty of ACD cats to be herded. :D :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

The Eagle* has landed!

Pick up bags, head into town, head directly into town, do not pass go, take it from there... :mrgreen:

*Air Malta flight
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Anyone remember the Red Hand Gang? It's not been on tv for over 25 years but there's still a g(r)een toegang or two in Netherlands