A Smokey Spanish time.

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
KeyMonCha

Re: A Smokey Spanish time.

Post by KeyMonCha »

bigdaddyk wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:although Blanes had one of the best Pizza's i've ever had,

Cheers for the info.
where was this to? iv never had pizza in blanes but iv always been tempted!!
:lol: Wish i knew, mate... It was 20 years ago on a day trip from Tossa... I'm pretty sure it was in a mall type place, but i could be wrong... Most Spanish food is excellent, though... They do Italian especially well.

Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Thanks for your experiencies in Spain, Hulldj :D !
I'm planning a trip to Barcelona(as Prague) since a while but didn't get round to it yet due to several reasons.
I will never register for a club in such a semi legal situation(reminds me on something somehow :lol: )though as I read and was told by spanish people it's piss easy to score. I respect their approach nonetheless!
Picturesque town and weather alone is worth the trip and smoking(hashish!) is just a bonus mayhaps.
purplepassion

Post by purplepassion »

Hi! Can someone tell me how to get membership for the AUC in Lloret please?
Thank you x
bigdaddyk

Post by bigdaddyk »

I'm a member of the auc, I joined by emailing them, if you Google search you will find a Blog site that they use. I've just returned from Costa brava and have to say that this time the shiva club in blanes had better selection and quality this time. but the auc has good opening hours.
dam aint the only place in nl
bigdaddyk

Post by bigdaddyk »

auc.costabrava@hotmail.com is their email address you could always try their Facebook page but email is better.
purplepassion

Post by purplepassion »

Thanks for the info big daddy's.
I contacted them on facebook and they said they were open to residents only?
bigdaddyk

Post by bigdaddyk »

they may be residents only, i joined in may, the laws may have changed by now. try the shiva aca an blanes they might take on tourists. just look them up on facebook.
purplepassion

Post by purplepassion »

Thanks Hun!
Fat Dro

Post by Fat Dro »

Thanks for reading? NO, thank you for sharing! I might hafta start planning a trip to Espana :mrgreen: Seriously though my Spanish is getting better everyday (Even though it's Mexican Spanish and will probably be looked down upon there). It was a great time in Denver and I assume would be a great time in Spain. I don't believe anything can match Amsterdam's Cannabis scene though. If they continue to close shops and other places become more accepting of the herb than that might change :( :D Bittersweet I guess.
greenmachine38

Post by greenmachine38 »

Brilliant read Hulldj, if you would please be able to private message me about referral it would be much appreciated!!!

Best regards,

Greenmachine
Billy Bones

Post by Billy Bones »

We have a couple of clubs in Malaga but having been busy for the six months we have lived here I ain't had time to check them out. We will probably do this during Spannabis Malaga in June. Having said that, the availability of excellent weed at great prices makes membership of a club a nice extra rather than a necessity. :mrgreen:
hullmonkey

Post by hullmonkey »

hulldj wrote: Tue 27th May 2014 07:32 pm
bigdaddyk wrote:Iv just been in contact with the blanes association, and was wondering hulldj if you could recommend me for membership? please pm me, in return i could recommend you for the auc costa brava in lloret de mar. Thanks
PM sent, hope the information is helpful?
Ey up lads
I am heading in that direction 5 weeks tomorrow. We have rented a house for a week approx. 80 km inland from Lloret and fly into Barcelona on the Friday night and had planned to stay overnight as its fairly easy to arrange an introduction to a club there to grab some weed but after reading this I would prefer to drive up to Lloret and stay there overnight. Any chance one of you can provide a recommendation to either club (lloret or Blanes). A pm would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Papi

Post by Papi »

Stay in Barcelona, grab your shit there:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name