My little trippy wippy

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6243
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: Freedom

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by Kermit » Fri 29th Apr 2016 06:53 pm

I am still on the 19th, omg this
I feel abit space out and make my excuses to leave and float back to the hotel, standing in the reception area I ask for my key
" the one you have in your hand sir"
ermmmm yes.
"then no I cannot give you your key"
Can I have a bacon sandwich instead
"errr, no sir but I think I had better take you to the lift"
AS he helping me off with my coat and shoes I realise that he helped me back to room ready for me to collapse into bed.
Not sure what happened here as I find myself back at reception asking for key!
Kind receptionist helps back to my room.
I hope for some sleep but I think I just ended floating around the room for a while because the next thing I remember is waking upon the floor and its 08.30.
Is the funniest thing I have ever read, brilliant just brilliant, :lol: 8)
Not this cunt again :wink: :lol:

User avatar
OneHighMofo
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed 25th Feb 2015 06:04 pm

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by OneHighMofo » Fri 29th Apr 2016 08:41 pm

Kermit wrote: Is the funniest thing I have ever read, brilliant just brilliant, :lol: 8)
"Can I have a bacon sandwich instead?"
:lol:

johnnygiovanni
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed 7th Aug 2013 01:22 pm

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by johnnygiovanni » Fri 29th Apr 2016 09:49 pm

Great travelogue man!! You made me laugh a lot! Now i know why you have that nickname! :D

User avatar
Papi
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat 28th Dec 2013 10:16 pm
Location: Absurdistan

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by Papi » Fri 29th Apr 2016 09:58 pm

Hahaha Drugsbunny, living up to your name. I was honestly really suprised when you started munchning on those edibles in Batavia like they were fucking crossaints from Albert Heijn, especially in this hotbox we created there. And your later hotel appearance... :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least hotel staff now have some nice story to tell:) Glad you made it through, no wonder you looked so tired 420 morning:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name

User avatar
AzLaker
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sat 21st May 2005 01:13 am
Location: Arizona,USA

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by AzLaker » Sat 30th Apr 2016 03:02 pm

Great read Drugsbunny, from start to finish. At least you didn't lose your hotel key. :) :)

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.

macky
Posts: 1219
Joined: Fri 14th Mar 2014 12:13 pm
Location: great white north

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by macky » Sun 1st May 2016 12:11 am

Classic...nice report :D Thinking we may have too do it again next year :D

User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by matty223 » Sun 1st May 2016 01:40 am

i will be there for sure next year


Matty

Cpt.420.Aus
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue 5th Jan 2016 10:42 am

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by Cpt.420.Aus » Sun 1st May 2016 02:39 am

Great read mate, couldn't stop laughing throughout. Looking forward to some edibles when I'm there in August. Take care

Cpt
Money is best spent on experiences, rather than materials.

User avatar
ftcarer
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed 22nd Jul 2009 10:43 am
Location: TTD 12 & counting ;-)

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by ftcarer » Sun 1st May 2016 11:18 am

Drugsbunny wrote: I feel abit space out and make my excuses to leave and float back to the hotel, standing in the reception area I ask for my key
" the one you have in your hand sir"
ermmmm yes.
"then no I cannot give you your key"
Can I have a bacon sandwich instead
"errr, no sir but I think I had better take you to the lift"
AS he helping me off with my coat and shoes I realise that he helped me back to room ready for me to collapse into bed.
Not sure what happened here as I find myself back at reception asking for key!
Kind receptionist helps back to my room.
Sorry to have missed you , the above is 1 of the funniest thing's I've ever read on here :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)

User avatar
Drugsbunny
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun 4th Dec 2005 08:56 am
Location: Look behind you

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by Drugsbunny » Tue 10th May 2016 09:13 am

ftcarer wrote:
Drugsbunny wrote: I feel abit space out and make my excuses to leave and float back to the hotel, standing in the reception area I ask for my key
" the one you have in your hand sir"
ermmmm yes.
"then no I cannot give you your key"
Can I have a bacon sandwich instead
"errr, no sir but I think I had better take you to the lift"
AS he helping me off with my coat and shoes I realise that he helped me back to room ready for me to collapse into bed.
Not sure what happened here as I find myself back at reception asking for key!
Kind receptionist helps back to my room.
Sorry to have missed you , the above is 1 of the funniest thing's I've ever read on here :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Hi Ftcarer,
And you man been a while,
Hope to see you next year if you can make it.
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.

User avatar
Drugsbunny
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun 4th Dec 2005 08:56 am
Location: Look behind you

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by Drugsbunny » Tue 10th May 2016 09:14 am

macky wrote:Classic...nice report :D Thinking we may have too do it again next year :D
Hi macky, yes we should do it next year....

hope all is good with you and yours.
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.

User avatar
Drugsbunny
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun 4th Dec 2005 08:56 am
Location: Look behind you

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by Drugsbunny » Tue 10th May 2016 09:15 am

matty223 wrote:i will be there for sure next year


Matty

Great stuff matty It will be good to see you again for some smoking sessions..
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.

User avatar
spidergawd
Posts: 4434
Joined: Sun 11th May 2008 09:21 pm
Location: The Mars Hotel

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by spidergawd » Tue 10th May 2016 12:07 pm

Lovely read, thanks for sharing. :D ACD 420's are brilliant 8) :D
What a long strange trip it is.

User avatar
matty223
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sun 22nd Jun 2008 03:22 pm
Location: new york

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by matty223 » Tue 10th May 2016 06:10 pm

Drugsbunny wrote:
matty223 wrote:i will be there for sure next year


Matty

Great stuff matty It will be good to see you again for some smoking sessions..
for sure dinner at Cafe de Klos too

SmokingHard
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun 27th Mar 2016 03:00 pm

Re: My little trippy wippy

Post by SmokingHard » Sun 22nd May 2016 06:53 pm

That's a crazy story man, had to read it twice :')

Post Reply

Return to “Travelogues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests