Budget what Budget

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
macky

Budget what Budget

Post by macky »

Getting ready to fly across the ocean :D Freind asked how much do you budget for smoke ? Good ? I guess the honest answer is I don,t ,it,s a bit like a kid in a candy store. As they say it,s a drag getting old ,but they also say the old man,s got the money. Not rich ,but no kids so who are we going to leave lt to ?The church. The plan is to buy really good hash to try for first joint of the day :mrgreen: Sapha Malana from Dampking will be one . If you have a good hash you think I should add ,all the better. I,ll try and give daily smoke reports ,grade on scale 1to10. I was hopeing some English ladids would give there report ,to save me some walking . See you on the side.........Roll on 420

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Budget what Budget

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Top blocks from Boer are a given, but give thenGold Berry Block and white choc block a go also, very tasty and interesting stuff :)

Both original dampkring and 2e are rock solid in our book for high quality hashes, although you do pay a little premium in these places, but they are probably both high on your list already...

Both the dry sift ices at utopia where really interesting, but the AM cream is a great value at 12, really nice and smooth smoke this! :)

De Graal might be the best bet over all as the selection is usuallyquite big and hash top choices on it, great value ice (25 a g for lemon skunk ice for example) and find hashes both new and old school!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

We budget in our plane tickets, hotels, train passes, and certain activities that we know are going to happen, but as for food, smoke, drinks we would consume that stuff no matter were we are so how do you budget life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now for finding that perfect hash for the first smoke of the day, unless your talking the next days start, you are much more disciplined than I am, my first coffee shop, first purchase, is my first smoke :mrgreen: Good Bad or Ugly :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Im with Willjay on vacation no need to budget
macky

Post by macky »

Arrived 7am at central coffee before eight nice and empty :) Asked guy ...same guy as always nice BT. SSH ? Yes he says ,great last trip went half dozen times no go .Showed me tub ...nice still 9a gram ...no 850 great give me two .Asked to see Amniesia ,one smell took two :) Rolled ssh ,walked over in front of Voyagers ...not open yet ,smoked spliff got to say even that I was up all night 8 out of ten .Take another look after some sleep may go up or down. Walked to Paccasio ....has that menu changed bought Kush neder hash 10gram .Went up stairs smoked a sausage with the Amniesia from Central ....how does this shop not come on are cup radar for 420? I will say this is what Dutch weeds is about 9 out ten. The weed had that little Jack Herr taste special. Drop bag can,t get in till 2 to apartment. Siberie around corner stopped asked BT said Amniesia ,had nice smell ,burned black ash...gave rest to guy in a wheelchair told him was not great but he was happy. Went strolling down Canal started to rain ran in to Amniesia got the Alcpocal gold always nice 8or9 getting sleepy now :D Bought gram of Carrmollo hash on way out . Morning joint :D Finnally went for AH got grocery,s .Stopped At Dampking two bought pure SSH joint and gram of riff mans noor for another morning joint.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

sounds like you have the makings for a couple of "first joints of the day" :lol: Good Morning :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
gromit

Post by gromit »

take no prisoners !!! :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Liking this report. If i wasn't planning a sneaky one in Dec. i'd be trying to get over there for a day or two right now, As in tomorrow. Keep it coming. You'll be celebrating Donald's victory in Amsterdam which will be a nice memory !!!!! Where were you when .... , and all that.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Glad to hear Amnesia's Acapulco Gold is still good - really liked it back in August.
Have fun!
macky

Post by macky »

Had little sleepy ,got up had egg ....breakfest .Now for that morning hasher :D Rolled up Noor riffman and went for walk with missus down corner on singal .....nice night. It,s nice hash ,sticky keeping in fridge solid 7 and a half out of ten. Taking look at neder hash Picasso looks and smells nice bought this morning . I asked BT which hash between there morroc and the Kush hash . She asked if I liked blond or black no brainer went with the neder very nice for 10euro. Having tea getting ready for another rest. Will wake up to Caramello for breakfest hash ....tough but someone,s got to do it.
macky

Post by macky »

Just back from smoking Caramello hash from Amniesia. 9 out ten .It,s nothing like the same named hash I bought two years a go. The hash is brown still but very sticky. Wrapped in wax paper .must keep in fridge. I got solid buzz ....best so far :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

Everything went a little sideways after the morning hasher :D Never got much sleep night before ,tried to nap in morning no go. Went up to Barny,s lounge looked at seeds smoked joint and coffee . Walked down to catch33 got some Tangine hash and WW pure pre rolled ,figured keep walking smoke on the way. Only went 5minutes and started to hit wall dizzy ,sweating sat had rest :D Started again...fuck this hailed cab .Back to apartment to try nap again ,two hours later no go :evil: Went down to drugs store close to Amniesia bought sleep aid pills :D While where here went in Amniesia smoked the wwjoint from before nice like I thought local shop 8) Bought Gangster Amniesia on way out .BT charged 14 ,think it's 16 :D Went home took pill layed down two hours no go ...street washer on and on. Got up headed to utopia ,had serious one capacitor three joint session with Gapie and Ashimer. Ingi put out Christmas cookies heard we where coming she said :lol: Bought......Ah, fuck need to try and sleep laters peps.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Nice report macky! Keep it up 8) hopefully you already sleep now (it´s 1 am) :D

I would go for some of the top kushes from Voyagers for sleeping. A friend told me that the D.O.E. OG was pretty strong last weekend. Trainwreck from Dampkring#2 did the trick with me but I hadn´t really a problem with sleeping at this moment... the D.O.E. should be stronger. Enjoy your trip :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Keep it coming McDuff ;)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

/\ /\ what he said. :D
What a long strange trip it is.