Dagreisje door Nederland. Day Tripping around the Lowlands (Den Haag & Leiden)

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Nuggz

Re: Dagreisje door Nederland. Day Tripping around the Lowlands (Den Haag & Leiden)

Post by Nuggz »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote:But something is announced for 9 November. What? Where? They're not telling you yet, so keep watching. Or not. http://www.treinreiziger.nl/internation ... ijs-147794
Spoiler alert: it's an asylum escape rail-pass for yanks like me looking to avoid the imminent fallout regardless of which of those two major-party clownshoes gets elected...

OneHighMofo

Re: Dagreisje door Nederland. Day Tripping around the Lowlands (Den Haag & Leiden)

Post by OneHighMofo »

Cheers for this dude - really enjoyed it. Was the Fire Alien similar to the Alien Tech?
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Just saw this, have to agree on the 2 Tangie wonders at HS, Sour Banana Sherbet is also total funk, AMG Haze and Bubba Kush my only deviations from the 24 recently, apart from the decent budget Thai

I always pick up a cheapo Sativa or Indica tube of gruis in the Dizzy Duck as well as something nice like Black Bubble (Black Domina x Bubblegum!) or whatever. Nicest flavour I had in the hague was called Lime Daquiri (Cured) at 16E from Cremers, and it was nearly even worth it!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Great report DeLekkersteNUGS16 :thumbup: sounds like a nice trip :D
I am planning to visit Den Haag next month... especially DD and Cremers are on my list :mrgreen: