Mr Incognito's January Excursion

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Nuggz

Re: Mr Incognito's January Excursion

Post by Nuggz »

Great travelogue, I was hoping you'd be here longer and I'd have a chance to catch up with – was at Batavia yesterday and intended on seeing if you were about, but alas I got quite sidetracked as happens... oh well, you were already at Schipol by that point anyway.

Have plans for the next trip already, or tbd?

Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Not sure when I will get to the Dam again - I have an eye on 420 so I might just come along for the ride, but it's usually every 6 months or so. This was a real whistle stop tour 2 nights not long enough for anything much, but I got my fix!

Sitting in my bed now, safe and warm at home with a happy glow! That was a blast! A few days for the post office to do its job, and I'll have a better chance to test out some of those hashes at my leisure. Fingers crossed!

DLNUGS - that would have been cool - watch out for my next trip and let's try and set something up! I nearly went into Batavia for a last smoke after I had collected my bag, but I ditched the remaining weed and headed for the airport instead. Gave me a chance to finish the write-up before my mind went blank, but I ended up killing an hour or two when I could have still be 'aving it large!

Amsterdam, you're my kind of town....

Over and out, Mr Incognito
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Nice little visit there Mr. I. and a very Happy start to the New Year i must say !

Toptip : Roll a couple and bring to Schipol to finish party just prior to check-in.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Nice report. Enjoyed that.
"If you can, then do "
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

I second that as well, thanks!
Any chance you meant Blue Sea instead of Blue Dolphin? Since you're constantly refering to latter one I take it this was indeed good quality Super Pollen then, I like that :lol: !

How turnt that Twisla from Los Angeles out this time in the end? Planning on revisiting that place most probably soon since De Graal is lost ; at least for a mint tea :mrgreen: .
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Ah yes - looking at the map I meant Blue Sea, and their Super Pollen at 2g for EUR13 was very nice!

Los Angeles' twizla was as good as last time. Just a good traditional hash rather than anything fancy, but nice and strong, tasty and clean. Good crowd and a super friendly BT who gave me a discount.
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Awesome read mate, particularly enjoyed the parts about the more out of the way shops.
joker

Post by joker »

Great write up :D there's a few cs i like the sound of which you mentioned. More research for m July trip :D