1st trip Of The year....

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
jayjayseya

Re: 1st trip Of The year....

Post by jayjayseya »

AndieFRANKBarlow wrote: Tue 31st Jan 2017 04:14 pm OK then..dont remember much about last night to be totally honest although I did sit on the hotel step with the owner At about 1am , he was smoking some king Hasman,..Hassan, ... (somat like that.) The black Jack haze is proper tastey with a classic haze taste,typical quality that you would expect from any boerejongens
I've been smoking that and the Superamazin and white-Choco Bloc today (no point In me reviewing that!!!) today mainly, .. Did pop into Balou for a quick pit stop while the Mrs was looking in some shop or other. Had a gram Of The super silver, mehhhhh mediocre taste nothing special but 10euro for. 9 can't argue really, ... The Mrs is now feeling a bit rough (TBH she has been soldiering on all afternoon) so decided head back via grey area,
Arrived and I shit u not there's no one in line so i walk straight up to the counter, I love the greyberry it's just a proper A1 smoke At a good price (11euro) so a cpl G of that.. (the last bud too) and asked for a nug of something tastey .. .. Cherry pie!(13euro). Not had a smoke off either yet as wanted get Mrs back to the hotel but both look and smell delicious, .... .. Off for Thai food tonight at a place called Sawadee Ka (it is well worth a visit if you like Thai food )
That black jack haze , I love it gotta try find some when I'm over and a great diesel , how's ya trip going /been ? How was that cherry pie 🍒

LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

AndieFRANKBarlow wrote: Tue 31st Jan 2017 04:14 pm so decided head back via grey area, Arrived and I shit u not there's no one in line so i walk straight up to the counter
My trip to AMS in 2010 was exactly like you described when I walked by Gray Area that visit. I distinctly recall walking by 2 times in early June, 2010, and no one was there. I didn't know what was what with Coffeeshops at the time, so I thought this Gray Area place must not be all that great since it had no patrons. I passed on it.

After that 2010 visit, I started expanding my knowledge on Coffeeshops. I quickly learned that Gray Area is indeed a good shop. So on each future visit it has been high on my list to visit and purchase. I rent houseboats near that area on each visit, so I walk by it practically 2 times a day when I visit. 10 visits later, and the lines are always, ALWAYS, out the door.

I missed my opportunity to get that sweet window seat there in 2010. And I'm sorry, but I'm not waiting in a long line for weed at Gray Area when I can keep on trucking to either La Tertulia (no line) or Paradox (these days maybe one person in line) by the time that line at Gray Area moves me to the front.

Perhaps one day I will get to savor the sweet strains offered by Gray Area. Until then, I'll resort to reading about it.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

*blackjack haze added to list*
Thanks for the write-ups! Much appreciated
jayjayseya

Post by jayjayseya »

What happened did he fall in the canals? Or did boerejongens finish him off ? 🤘🏼