11th Trip

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

11th Trip

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Here once again :mrgreen:
Landed at schipol about half 12 dutch time got out the airport about 50 minutes later (bloody ques at passport control!).
Got the bus straight into haarlem n descended on the empire to chill out for a bit (bumpy flight :/).
Me n my mate got 2 buds each. I got silver haze n misty, mate got cheese haze (haven't tried yet he says it's good) and white widow (classic). Mate also got some polm for 6€. Hour and a half n few joints later we're hiking to our hotel nicely toasted.
Just chilling in the hotel at the moment gonna make a silver haze need to decide whats the best so far that or the misty.
More to follow soon.. maybe ;)

Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Re: 11th Trip

Morning campers... was going to do this follow up entry last night but was way too mashed.
Anyway to pick up we'd spent the remainder of the afternoon in the hotel room getting sorted after finishing the smoking sesh with a silver haze joint (nicer than the first i rolled in the empire... probably hadn't used enough to get tge full flavour). All in all would say it tied with the misty. Also did a pipe of the polm my mate got (faintly orange taste?).
By around 6 we were heading out to the willie wortels sinsemilia, usually our first stop of the trip as we normally check in to the hotel before doing anything else but as I said yesterday we both decided we needed a chong after going through the sausage factory that is commercial air travel.
From sinsemilia i just got the amnesia hash (11€) and the willies choice (9€), wasn't much else in the menu i fancied but they had haarlem diesel which I've liked before (16€ though!). Mate got black widow (?) and the primero bullet. Stayed here for a bit trying what we'd bought. Everything was pretty good the black widow was basically like white widow but got you more hammered (bites like a black widow aha!). Willies choice was strong too had a sort of sweet taste. The staff in there seem to be in the middle of getting new furniture as the bt was piling up couches. When we were leaving they were on our table n chairs literally the second we got up haha.
Once we got some food we headed for the regine on recommendation from the good people on here. Was very glad i did. Got white choco block and tbizla (both under a tenner both worth the buy) and for weed i got the amazing haze (12€). Mate got the mango haze and the ak og kush. Didnt stay here just did a b&f.
After picking up some supplies from an albert heijn it was back to the hotel to properly sample our purchases.
Spent the remainder of the evening getting blitzed n eating snack food (hamkers ftw). Tried each hash on the pipe bought from the empire, haven't got a favourite so far all been good so far. Think both of us were finished before 12. Was going to try some amazing haze but had already smoked a cigar-sized joint using the rest of the misty and a bowl-filled pipe of the amnesia hash which hit me harder than i expected. Thought it best to fall asleep in bed than the chair i was in.
But! For some reason was fully awake at 4 in the morning so thought phuket! Gonna do that amazing haze joint i would have done earlier. Really fresh smell/taste and had a clear high, didn't much help me to go back to sleep though lol.
Had a little wake and bake now gonna get washed have some breakfast basically get ready to into amsterdam. More soon ;)
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Thanks for the update. Keep Em' coming. Have a high time.
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

MJ420 wrote: Tue 28th Feb 2017 10:54 am Thanks for the update. Keep Em' coming. Have a high time.
Cheers will do :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

Nice read :D What price is your room in Harleem?
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Been back in the hotel about an hour now just absorbing the effects of the last of the willies choice smoked in a joint.
Have to admit todays mission into amsterdam was a bit lacklustre side, only got round 2 coffeeshops (dampkring 2 and voyagers), also sat in the doors palace for a little sesh to get our stash down a bit. My mates broken toe was starting to give jip so didn't do much moving about.
From Dampkring 2 i got sour ape (13€) and king hassan (6€). Sour ape was slightly weaker than i thought was gonna be smoked the gram in 2 joints, king hassan is really good quality, excellent buy for 6€ and nice in a baccy joint.
From voyagers i got silver bubble (12€) and skywalker og (15€). Not tried either of these yet. Skywalker might be a bedtime smoke.
Also stopped off at the empire once back in haarlem n got some cheese haze for myself n also an edible for 6€. Probably going to have this in a bit. Thats all for now ;)
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

macky wrote: Tue 28th Feb 2017 07:29 pm Nice read :D What price is your room in Harleem?
Cheers man, room for us was about 109€ a night I think. Thats for an upgraded one though think 5he standard ones are around 89-99€. Decent place though if a bit out of the centre, its the Haarlem-Zuid, been coming here since my first trip.
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Back home now, with a slightly clearer head thought it best to complete things from a more objective perspective.
Anyway, going back to the remainder of Tuesday nights shenanigans ended up consuming said edible before venturing to a nearby garage. Said on its wrapper to wait about 1.5 to 2 hours for any effects to show, didn't really feel anything but then again it would have to have been particularly strong to overpower any of the weed being smoked. Think the amout used was 0.4g?
Speaking of buds being smoked broke into the silver bubble, amazing, almost kushy sort of smell.
Skywalker og had a distinctive, fresh mint-type taste and smell. Was happy with both these buds. Good job Voyagers!
On Wednesday we didn't emerge from our hotel until about half 11, chong-over more apparent than after the first night. Had a little wander around Haarlem and stopped off at the Empire for one, then headed to Amsterdam for a few hours. Had some things to do while there (gift-buying etc) , went to the grey area first and saw the que hanging out of the door so decided to bypass for the time being. Went back there a while later and there were less people so decided to go in. Still full of people waiting to be served (not hard given the shops size though). Inside menus were being past down the line presumably so you had time to decide before being faced with a bt.
Ended up getting grey berry (10€) and candy kush (15€).
Grey berry had a great taste realised the strength when i was wandering round dam square bombed out of my head haha.
Candy kush had a sweet smell (popcorn?) and was interesting enough to smoke.
Didn't buy from anywhere else, we both had enough left to last us the rest of the trip. So then the time came to say goodbye to this wonderful city. Once we'd eaten it was back on the train to Haarlem.
Once we'd recharged back at the hotel for a while we made some joints to take out and headed back into Haarlem for one last look around. Stopped in the Empire again. Been coming in here since our first trip to the Netherlands and was the first one we ever went to so have a soft spot for this place. Had many bittersweet moments in here as trips come to their conclusions thinking 'man don't want this to end' and this time was no exception.
Got back to the hotel about 11.15pm after getting some munch from the nearby garage and started the last nights smoke. Managed to hold up until about half 3 (making some joints for the morning too).
A few hours (literally!) sleep later we were having our last smoke before leaving for the airport. Joints I'd saved included one silver bubble, one amnesia and one candy kush all topped up with the last bit of grey berry and some white choco block fluffed in. Windy and rainy morning made it a bit harder to enjoy these on the balcony though. Remember thinkin if they cancel flights due to bad weather we might get a few more hours chonging but alas this was not the case and the flight was only delayed 15 minutes :cry:
So that's all folks, until the next time anyway. Had many great weeds this time it's hard to choose a favourite so I'll do a top 3 in no particular order:
.Amazing haze (Regine)
.Amnesia (from Empire)
.Skywalker og (voyagers)
Favourite hashes were probably the 2 from regine.
Hope to do another one of these soon, still plenty of time to get another trip in this year ;)
MJ420

Post by MJ420 »

Thanks for the report. Will have the try the skywalker from voyagers in a few weeks. :mrgreen: