Solo trip end of Feb

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
LLMReb

Re: Solo trip end of Feb

Post by LLMReb »

I love this time of the year. You can read the excitement in the various posters who are looking forward to their upcoming trip in late April! They pull out old reports, they recreate former visits, and they reminisce. I always learn new things about AMS in the Spring! I hope everyone keeps up the great reports. I may dust an old journal off myself and write up a report or two from a prior visit.

ShakeTheBud

Post by ShakeTheBud »

Nice report as usual mate! Got me even more excited for my next trip in 2 weeks. There are just very few things that beat a fat doobie, some nice albert heijn food and some old top gear. :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Thanks really enjoyed your write up Mr. Reb. :D

Getting revved up now for April with all these excellent TR's. :idea: :D
What a long strange trip it is.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

That is one fine bit of reporting there Mr. BongHug and some strong going with the shops visited and the products purchased..! :D

Well written and humorous stuff, would really love to be there when the vengeful power rangers and the bison skull warrior bust into that shop looking for some punks to check, that bit and others had me (Mr.cc) laughing out loud in a bus full of strangers (sneaky spliffs before departure and on the stop along the way made it quite challenging not to laugh out loud more than I did), thanks for that dude!

The next week and a half before the holidays and the ensuing 420 madness will be more than packed for us, but mayhaps we might during all the craziness find time to cough up a few more pages of our own before we are off again and will add more hazy memories bound to be half forgotten, rediscovered, written down, burried in soft peat for six months, dug up, recycled for firelighters and finally written up again once more and posted here under some half lame attempt at a humorous heading....

April 18th.
Get
Here.
Now.
F.
F.
S.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: