2nd Trip March 2010

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Kenshiro

2nd Trip March 2010

Post by Kenshiro »

So after the ups and downs of my first trip a few days into the holiday blues I decide to book flights and accommodation for the end of the following month (take me back I internally scream!)

Looking forward to improving my experience this time with a solo trip I'm also quite nervous, this is my first proper solo trip anywhere.

It's a big leap for me and a real turning point in my life where I was actually starting to push myself as a person to do things I would normally shy away from and to do it "another time".

The excitement builds quickly and " The Return" is imminent, I choose to stay in Amsterdam for the first evening of my trip @The Flying Pig Downtown and then head down to the beach again for the remainder.

Day1

Feeling more confident and excited for my first solo experience I depart on my early Sunday morning flight, now accustomed to the benefits of KLM flights I make sure I get my free refreshments without hesitation(πŸ‘Š like a boss😎)

The pilots slightly inaudible wispy Dutch accent comes over the speaker announcing our descent and explains it's cold today in Amsterdam. (Just like home no issues with this)

I make my way to the metro after buying tickets and head to Amsterdam, the train is pretty quiet , I hop off at Centraal and head out of the station totally amazed by the lack of people...it feels like a Sunday in my home city no one is a around it's very eerie!?

I head in the direction of the hostel but arrive to find it's not open yet😭
A staff member pops their head out and explains they don't open yet and that check in is later on due to check outs and room cleaning.

At a loss I wait for a bit outside and ponder what to do...suddenly a face I recognise is next to me...it's a South American guy that works\stays at the beach hostel (he drives the shuttle bus and is here to collect people) he turns with a head snap recognises me with a "hey it's you!"
I explain I'm travelling down to the beach tomorrow and he is over the moon.

At this point I need to taste some flowers and discover that Blues Brothers just across the street is open (Result!)

I laugh to myself that I can buy herbs before I can get into a hostel in this city (man I love this place!)

Time to scale the budtenders death ladder to examine some treats...BT is awkward as ever, there's no one else here but me, I look over the choices and select Pot of Gold and Tangerine Mango Haze.

Image Pot of Gold

Image Tangerine Mango Haze

Joint rolled I take a seat towards the window and feel at home, there is still only me in here.
I get through the Pot of Gold joint and whilst it's a great looking nug the taste isn't what I expected...in fact I hate the flavour (bummer!)

The flavour profile is like pure earth no sweet or fruityness, beyond musky...I bought this on looks and due to non offensive smell I duly bought it on the BT's suggestion also.

Time to sample the Tangerine Mango Haze....now this is what I wanted! bursting with flavour, plenty of ripe orange tang with a very sweet mango tint and a slight Hazey finish...amazing!

I walk over to the window. And stare across the street to the hostel..again the reality of being able to purchase herbs before check-in tickles me and I can't help but snigger to myself.

Joints finished I can now head over for check-in..into the Pig

The bar/reception area is small and the front door is a really small awkward size (it's also really tricky to open and close, staff moan if you don't operate it properly)

Room is ready and I climb what feels like a million flight of stairs to almost the very top of the building.

The room is a 4 bed dorm and I'm sharing with 3 Argentinean girlsπŸ‘€

It isn't five star and girls being girls its a total mess! I put my stuff away, try to introduce myself and recieve a warm welcome followed by some Spanish whispering and giggling. (I make out some of what they are saying about me in Spanish and basically respond with a " thanks for the compliment") they look totally shocked and all start to giggle hysterically again..

I head for the smoking room to scope it out, at this point the joints have hit me and I've only slept a couple of hours.

I grab a seat on the cushioned seating area and make myself comfortable whilst rolling a doob, to the left of me is a huge window that looks into the bar area

The smoking area has a cool vibe and a wall length bookcase on the one side then leads out to a fire exit( The worlds smallest terrace also!)

Feeling myself slipping into a herb coma I decide to retire to the room and get some shut eye.

A few hours of well needed sleep and I'm up again ready to smoke...down to the smoking room for a quick smoke and then out to explore.

I head for Anne Franks house and see the huge queue....

I decide to join and eventually gain entry and experience this place... I read the diary of hers and learnt about this in school.(this is just one of those things you have to do in Amsterdam)

I decide to take a stroll further afterwards and end up in the Jordaan area (lovely little area)

I feel quite buzzed and dont want to get lost so start heading back up one of the canals.

Feeling unhappy with my Pot of Gold nug it's decided I "need" to purchase some new flavours, all of a sudden I come across a CS called Black Star...on entry an African BT greets me and a menu with a lot of old school strains and what feels like odd weights offered, browsing through something catches my eye "Dynamite 1.6g €20" I ask about it and he says it's good.

He gets out a prebagged deal (I wasnt used to this so was sceptical at first) In the bag a great looking and sized bud, almost black in colour with deep red hairs. I have never seen anything like it to this day.

He points to the basement smoking area and I go down to roll my chosen herb.
It smokes and tastes great a good hybrid for sure....then a slightly delayed onset of fuck me thats strong!

Aware of my sudden baked state I move on wishing the BT a good day and thank him for the fire.

I head for Popeyes to get some Pink Kush, the guy tries pushing everything on me and the Vanilla kush smells synthetic and awful, I get the Pink but is nowhere near what is was last time, smells odd burns poorly and ash is dark (Yuck!)

After a quick Joint I return to the hostel feeling I need to consume some more and try and use up the dreaded Pot of Gold, the smoking area is a lot busier now with people from all walks.

Some very stereotypical American stoners are being brash and playing the big I am amongst the room, this makes for great observation and I sit in the background taking it all in.

There's a large bearded Alaskan fellow that keeps giving the "my story and experiences are better attitude" it's entertaining to watch and also cringe worthyπŸ˜‚

Another guy wants to wrap a Philly Blunt but this Alaskan guy buts in and makes it clear he should let him roll it as he is so good at it( the guy reluctantly allows him but explains "hey man it's my last cigar don't fuck it up")
They aren't travel companions so it seems quite funny what is going on with the Alaskan taking over....

He opens up the cigar, removes the tobacco loads the paper with herbs and starts to roll......all of a sudden "Snap!" The paper splits and the contents everywhere. I have to contain my laughter its pure car crash viewing.

The guy who's cigar it was is clearly pissed and the room fills with an awkward silence.

Time to go! I search for some food from Albert Heijn and return a while later.....

As night time approaches I'm a little nervous about wondering around the streets with very little knowledge of where I'm going as I'm seemingly sticking out like a lost tourist clueless to my location at times looking confused and pacing back and forth the canals and streets.

Back to hostel smoke room and I get talking with a solo American travelling dude, we chat for a while and both need some food we decide to go on a little excursion.
I'm feeling much better to have someone with some more geographical knowledge with me.

We want waffles and he tells me he knows the only place where it's cheaper than everywhere else (€3 I think was the cheaper price)

Fully baked I order a waffle and a sandwich roll laden with mayonnaise, cheese and ham...perfect stoner food, we sit and scoff our treats then head back out into the street.

A walk over to Rockerij (RIP) on the canal and we both buy some Laughing Buddha, this was great quality, nice sweetness and a good feeling high.

We chat for a bit..my companion explains he leaves tomorrow and we share some stories, I offer him my Pot of Gold and he happily accepts and gives me some extra Buddha for my bag!

Back at the hostel we have a final joint and say our goodbyes (I still can't remember the guys name to this day) but it's one of the real feel good memories of my first solo trip, this amazing place where you can meet a total stranger in similar circumstances and just go with the flow and embrace the moment.

The weed hits me hard and my body reminds me of broken sleep of the last 24 hours, I climb the stairs to my room and slowly sink into the mattress listening to all the people running down the stairs and hallway in this busy hostel.

To be continued...
Last edited by Kenshiro on Sun 17th Sep 2017 10:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MJ420

Re: sNc's 2nd Trip March 2009\10

Post by MJ420 »

Sounds like the solo trip was a much better idea. You get to do what you want, when you want, with no complaining. :mrgreen:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Day2

Waking from an extended doze .....today it's time for Leiden and to catch up with the people back at the beach!

Not wanting to arrive too early at Leiden I decide to do few visits of CS around the centre and top up my reserves.

Head on into "The Freeworld CS" (no longer a CS but a smoker friendly bar)
I've popped my head in before but wasn't tempted by what they had...

A bit of an odd place with it's space theme and dark colours...the bar was pretty cool and you are greeted by a display screen menu with various choices

I grab a gram of Diesel and order a yellow cupped, Dutch delight...Chocomel!
(Man this stuff..it's...it's like it was made for stoners!)

Doob burned....taste was classic..could have had a better flush but burning was no issue. Chocomel downed I'm now on the search for something on my list....Temple Balls

Hunters CS has been recommended to me so I stomp onwards in search of new flavours and the Temple Balls.
Rocking up at Hunters and see quite an extensive menu I nose a few flower options but nothing stands out....
My eyes see Temple Balls so I ask to look and grab about 2.5g, it looks jet black, squidgy as hell and is giving off a potent "pong"

Now heading back more centrally, mindful that I'm moving about spending and not consuming.

Cruising towards Haarlemerstraat and a dive into Barneys CS...the decor is cool and the high seating with Volcanos is a nice touch.
This place and it's products has a lot of praise...very commercial but lets see whats up..

Browsing the menu and I see Red Diesel but it's not available..damn it!
Pineapple Chunk seems the best smelling and looking so I grab 1g, table aquired I start to roll the Pineapple Chunk, it's nice and fragrant very pineapple on the nose when breaking it up. (Although it seems overly dry)

The taste is.....a massive let down, no flavour really...I feel a bit robbed.

Leiden must be reached shortly so I start heading to the station.

To be continued.

During the train ride I think about how much I love the almost effortless flow of the Dutch transport system(don't get me wrong even they get delays but at least you are updated quite frequently and not an eternity of a delay either, +2 mins in most experiences unless something big has happened)

I arrive at Leiden and all that is on my mind is.....Sensi Star 🌟

Aware that Double AA has a sister shop
"De Eerste Kamer" I greedily try to stock up as much as possible for the coming days....
In Double AA there isn't any Sensi!😱 so I grab 5g of Laughing Buddha and head straight to De Eerste Kamer...(in here it's similar, no smoking just buy, roll and fly type operation with a pinball machine from what I remember. Same menu and products)

No Sensi! Bust! Damn it!
I do buy some Mr.Nice which smells amazing "5g please!"πŸ˜‚

Armed with enough stash to keep probably the whole hostel going for an evening or so, I make my calming bus journey towards Noordwijk.
I'm eager to see everyone and settle into comfortable surroundings again...

I almost completely miss my destination and get off on a stop up around the corner of the main boulevard.

A few minutes walk and I'm at the door.( ahhhh my 2nd home!)
Checking in and this time I've booked into the fabled K1 large basement dorm(it's no good taking this dorm if you plan to sleep early the ceiling/floor above is very thin and you here every word and footstep through the wooden panels.)

Settled, stuff unpacked I head for the smoke room. A few new faces and one of the Dutch locals I've spoken to before with his friends. He's surprised to see me so soon and we share some hash and a beer.

More people fill the smoke room and later more locals arrive. It's getting busy!

A new staff member arrives, a short American guy he walks and talks with a bit of an attitude (I'm wary of him slightly... just get a strange vibe off him) he acknowledges me but almost in a I don't want to way.

I continue to smoke and converse with the locals then the smoke room doors open...Canadian & Swedish guys walk in (yes! This is going to be a good catch up and session)

We catch up, I'm asked about my friend and we all laugh (everone comments on how odd he was and was a complete recluse)

Swedish guy busts out a portable vaporizer and we all start hitting various herbs through it...man I've tried a volcano before but the flavours im getting off this are amazing!

The session drags on late only a select few of us make it into the early hours...the bed is calling and the one flight of stairs to the basement is much better than the multiple flights to the smaller rooms upstairs from the previous stay..I fall into bed fully clothed and pass out. Zzzzzzzz
Last edited by Kenshiro on Wed 22nd Mar 2017 09:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Great read. I soloed my first time last year. It was a bit daunting, but so enjoyable. I have a trip report somewhere (May 2017). There is nothing like moving at your own pace. It was the entertaining stuff I'd view along the canals that kept me amused.

I'm itching for another solo trip. My favorite (well, other than canal people watching) was just renting a bike and riding all over town. I know by now you are an old pro at traveling to AMS, but for newbies, AMS is geographically like a big teardrop with the main canals starting and ending on the same level as Centraal.

I'm getting very antsy about returning. Another month seems like an eternity. I'm looking forward to writing my next trip report (this time on King's Day).
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Fantastic stuff - I'm really enjoying these dude.
It looks like you're getting quite the quintessential experiences so far.

The part about the cigar was funny and the tension in the room palpable even reading it now.... hahahah.

You've had the 'I feel robbed' by Barneys experience (haven't we all?) and I can totally relate to the feeling of late-night 'don't get lost/what might happen' trepidation as a newcomer to the town; but fear not - Amsterdam is super safe. I feel quite at home now traipsing the streets solo in the small hours. I sometimes used to feel a bit tense when walking through the RLD at night with all the coke-dealers, scammers and pick-pockets but even that doesn't bother me now.

keep em coming!
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

OneHighMofo wrote: ↑Sun 19th Mar 2017 04:39 pmYou've had the 'I feel robbed' by Barneys experience (haven't we all?)
Not me. There's a simple way to avoid it...
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

MJ420 wrote: ↑Sun 19th Mar 2017 02:13 pm Sounds like the solo trip was a much better idea. You get to do what you want, when you want, with no complaining. :mrgreen:
But the big question is, did he manage to find a full English this time?...
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
LLMReb

Re: sNc's 2nd Trip March 2010

Post by LLMReb »

Barney's bud is always potent. It is more expensive, but I figure if I'm flying over, I can stomach the extra 3-5 euros per gram. I do love a good deal, but if the weed at Barney's is good, hell, I can still rest easy after over-spending. Plus my wife likes the milkshakes.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

free_phil_spector wrote: ↑Sun 19th Mar 2017 11:52 pm
MJ420 wrote: ↑Sun 19th Mar 2017 02:13 pm Sounds like the solo trip was a much better idea. You get to do what you want, when you want, with no complaining. :mrgreen:
But the big question is, did he manage to find a full English this time?...

Haha- No full English required, I like to sample the locals diet wherever possible...what's the point in travelling to eat the rubbish from back home?πŸ˜‚
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

OneHighMofo wrote: ↑Sun 19th Mar 2017 04:39 pm Fantastic stuff - I'm really enjoying these dude.
It looks like you're getting quite the quintessential experiences so far.

The part about the cigar was funny and the tension in the room palpable even reading it now.... hahahah.

You've had the 'I feel robbed' by Barneys experience (haven't we all?) and I can totally relate to the feeling of late-night 'don't get lost/what might happen' trepidation as a newcomer to the town; but fear not - Amsterdam is super safe. I feel quite at home now traipsing the streets solo in the small hours. I sometimes used to feel a bit tense when walking through the RLD at night with all the coke-dealers, scammers and pick-pockets but even that doesn't bother me now.

keep em coming!
Thanks for your positive comments! Glad you're enjoying it!
I'm much more confident with getting around the city now and don't panic if I lose my way slightly
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

LLMReb wrote: ↑Mon 20th Mar 2017 03:12 am Barney's bud is always potent. It is more expensive, but I figure if I'm flying over, I can stomach the extra 3-5 euros per gram. I do love a good deal, but if the weed at Barney's is good, hell, I can still rest easy after over-spending. Plus my wife likes the milkshakes.
I've personally found Barney's similar to Greenhouse in that the bud can often be overly dry and "dead" looking, bar a few select strains, flavour is also an issue for me with both CS mentioned.
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Another Great report from back when. I like reading older reports occasionally. Great to reminisce on times gone by. ;-)
"If you can, then do "
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Day 3

Up at the crack of dawn πŸ“ (typical me!)...
Opening my eyes having a slight panic in a pitch black room..WTF? where am I? What room is this?
Then I remember I'm in the basement room k1...pheeew!

My mind wanders to my stash bag, I sleepily fumble around the many bags in possession and select some Buddha..wakey bakey time!

With everyone else in the room still snoring I head up to the hallway to my medication station..(The communal PC)

Doob in hand and the sunlight streaming through the window above the main door, I head for the beach. Windy and fresh as ever the smoke goes down like a dream and I'm successfully baked...breakfast time!

I get back and the staff have opened up, food isn't all out yet but the coffee is ready, cup of survival juice in hand I make way for the smoking room.

I search my tobacco pouch and find the Temple Balls... Purchased this specifically for the mornings..... A generously loaded fatty is ignited, the pungent blue smoke fills the small room quickly, so much that a staff member smoking a cigarette complains and heads to back door to open itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž (whoops!)

A host of nostalgic memories fly through my mind with every flavorful inhale of this beautiful hash, It's very clean but has that gassy-fuel taste and aroma...just right with a strong coffee.

By this point my hunger pangs are so bad I don't even finish my joint...
Plate...bread...cheese...another cup of survival juice and back into the smoking room I go, I practically inhale the food in record time and return to the joint.....Ahhhhh!

Clearly too baked at this early hour I mull over my options for the day...
Next thing my phone buzzed and a message recieved via social media from an old friend I havent seen in years...

He asks where I am and goes on to explain that he is in the country on a work trip staying close to the airport. (What are the chances I thought? This country seems to throw suprises at me all the time! Love it!)
We arrange to meet up that evening in Amsterdam for well overdue snoke and catch up...

A few of the other guys raise their heads well after breakfast is done and we all chat and roll some Mr.Nice, we head out onto the hostels rear terrace..it's like a sun trap and when you are postively stoned you lay there like a cat on a window sill.....must....get...fucking...motivated.

I make plans to head to Leiden on route to Amsterdam....the aftenoon comes and I'm on my merry way.

Sensi, Sensi, Sensi , Sensi!
Trying both Double AA & De Eerste Kamer with my fingers crossed aaaaaaannnnnd.....still......no....Sensi !?! Raaaaaage!

I look at the D.N.A again and it looks and smells much better this time round (I'm dying for a decent heavy Indica so jump straight in)
"5g's please!"

ImageD.N.A

Wanting to try another Leiden CS I head on a small walk towards CS "Le Palais" (Swedish guy has said good things so I'm eager to sample)
A small shop with the bar/counter that runs up to the entrance and window, little to no seating but cool wooden interior and decor....
BT seems unhappy that I want to look and nose the herbs....
After scowling in disappointment at the limited options he recommends a JackXCheese €10 a g, the bud looks dense, bright green and smells good, I pocket the baggy and make my way out as there aren't any seats available.

Quick stroll to Leiden Centraal and Amsterdam bound again!

Bzzzzzz.bzzzzzz the phone goes again.. It's my friend and he is running late...we agree an alternative time and I wonder off into the centrum.

I head for CS Freeworld and grab some Red Bud, loads of red hairs, spicy scent but with a subtle fruityness in the background. Quite an open structure not dense at all but the hairs fill the bag too.(I'll save that for later I have loads on me already!)
Chocomel ordered I take a pew and reach into my stash bag, pull out the JackXCheese and on closer inspection it's.......still fucking wet!? πŸ˜±πŸ‘Ώ what on earth! (Still spongey when pressed and no way I can grind or even pick at it to make a joint, I accept my fate and leave it for another time)

Time for some D.N.A instead....this is so much better than last time! Nugs are dense, flavour is full and the stone is strong...pausing halfway through the joint I bring out the bag of Red Bud again to have a nose of it...I just can't help but keep returning to smell this bag...so much complexity going on in this strain, spicy, slightly musky and rounding off again with subtle fruit notes( I know this one is going to be memorable so I put it away in safe keeping for later)

To be continued...

Another message comes through from my friend (I shall now refer to him as "Dicky") and we arrange to meet outside central shortly....a quick embrace and we make our way back to CS Freeworld (it seems central and I'm happy with purchases made so far)

Menu inspection again and my eyes are back on the Diesel "1g please!" Dicky opts for Power Cheese (British creature of habit that he is!)

We sit...we roll...we smoke and catch up on the missed years between us. (I'm feeling super buzzed by this random catch up opportunity, we are both in a bit of disbelief by the situation and keep hysterically laughing)

What feels like 5 minutes has been a fast forward couple of hours (I don't know what happened but the time just flew by!?) Dicky explains that he needs to leave shortly as he has a work presentation to prepare for the morning, he asks when I'm heading back home in hope that we can meet again and it turns out it's the day before him. Bummer!

It's getting late and we both need to move, goodbyes said we head for our seperate trains and destinations.

Back at the beach hostel and it's quite busy, bar is packed and smoking room too, Canadian and Swedish guys are about as is the local Dutch guy.

Im feeling thirsty so get a round of drinks in for us, at the bar is the short American staff worker he reluctantly serves me and gives me a glare. (Don't know what warranted that but I shrug it off and head into the smoking room with the drinks for us all)

Everyone has their stashes out and we share various strains, I slow down on the beer as it never agrees with me when I mix with weed.

An hour or so later I head for the bar again to grab a beer for myself and a juice for the Canadian, whilst waiting patiently for my turn the American skips me out (not to worry sure it's just an honest mistake, it's busy)
He serves another person before me so I thought "I need to grab his attention after this guy"
He finishes serving the other guy and I decide to hold my euro note up in the air with my first two fingers with a gentle wave(I thought ahh this should grab his attention and this was what we often do at home...standard)

He walks over and kicks off massively! "I'm not your fucking slave or a dog you gesture to bro" at this point I'm thinking WTF is going on here surely it wasn't offensive?
With a confused face I say "hey man I was just trying to get served didn't mean to offend" he then continues with a "All you fucking English boys are the same!"
(I'm totally shocked and offended at this point, first and foremost I'm not EnglishπŸ˜‚ And secondly nothing I've done warrants a reaction like his)
Another member of staff calms him down and I return to the smoking room in utter shock and confusion.....the whole rooms asks what happens and are just as shocked they know there is no side to me so wonder what warranted the kick off?

It all calms down and we all carry on as per usual, Swedish guy gets the portable vape out and now it's time for Red Bud.....Man the smell of this stuff transfers into the taste when vaping! It's like pure heaven and totally different to anything else, everyone else seems unfazed but Im loving it!

Some time passes and the American guy comes in...he apologises but still wants to make a point of "I'm not your bitch ok?" (Yawn!) We make amends but it's clear he suffers with a bad case of small man syndrome, just seems to have a chip on his shoulder with the whole world.

It's been a long day and I've consumed quite heavily...the drama....the travelling ..my bed calls and its time for some zzzzzz

To be continued..
Last edited by Kenshiro on Wed 22nd Mar 2017 09:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Day 4

The dorm this morning positively stinks of unwashed backpackers (eeeewww!), as I'm up early as usual a wake and bake is on the cards...I quietly try and gather my stuff ready to roll upstairs in the hallway. My chosen flower is Mr.Nice (Funny I now seem to be getting a real love for Sativa leaning strains, which is odd considering how much couchlock effect I've always hunted after?!)

Quick burn down the beach and back (it's far too cold this morning!)
Canadian and Swediah guys are up really early for them?
We all grab coffee and sit in the smoking room, one of the female staff joins us and asks me about "The drama" last night..having to explain it all again she is equally surprised, shocked and says " not to worry we all know your cool".

With breakfast underway we all start to discuss plans for the day....Canadian and Swedish guys havent really been out for days. So want to do something...
We arrange to head out locally and get some food and drinks in a cafe/bar close to the main street in town.

Another local is there and we spend a few hours chatting but soon we want to smoke and head back to the hostel to indulge in our herbs.(At this point I'm also done with rushing about after the last couple of days and just want to sit in today and consume as much of my now overly stocked stash!)

Today the hostel is relatively quiet a big group has checked out so this makes for some much needed space and comfort in our surroundings...

Smoke session underway the vaporizer is out and we are getting positively mashed.

A new guy travelling solo checks in and joins us...he is from Hungary and seems nice enough we share some of our stash as he has a limited supply (apparently) and missed Leiden shops.

Realising I still have a lot D.N.A left I decide to start hitting it and share with the Hungarian. Canadian and Swedish guys head out to meet some friends and I agree to catch up with them later.

Hours pass by and I can really feel the Indica chipping away at me...I retire to the cushions and can feel myself fighting it..I still have a lit joint and im trying to finish it...I can feel my eyelids heavy as hell closing repeatedly as I poorly try to fight it I place my still burning joint in the ashtray for a moment, I start slipping into sleep but jolt myself awake after a few seconds...Looking into the ashtray my joint is gone and all of a sudden the Hungarian is moving into the corner of the room with the same joint. Sneeky bastard!

Far too stoned at this point I retire to the dorm...the indica has taken my soul.

To be continued....
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Great stuff!