A great complete trip

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
memogram

A great complete trip

Post by memogram »

Unlike when i went last time this time i thoroughly enjoyed it and loved it. This time I travelled with more knowledge about bud and also nuch more experience in solo travelling as i have been to South east asia a good 5 times in the past 3 Year's.

This trip was brought to me by work colleagues as a last minute trip 4 of us to go for 2 days and another to join us for 1 day and return with me i used my friends discounted british airways tickets £86 return from London not bad at all,folk's not bad at all.

I booked a lovely bed and breakfast recommended to me by mr Papi a stones throw from Central, it was lovely, huge and spacious and complete privacy and very cheap for Amsterdam prices. The big window in my room i realised i could climb out and there was a balcony sort of thing i also noticed loads of cigarette Butt's and planned my bed time roll there and then haha.

Spent 3 hours waiting for my friends who took a long time getting ready so i hit the traditional first stop of AMS - Voyagers. Budtender wasn't the most welcoming but the black one with dreads was very calm and chilled, asked for some recommendation and got recommended the SoMango Haze. Just to let it be known i built my smoke tolerance up by smoking hash most days for the 2 weeks leading up to the trip. The SoMango Haze wasn't all that, no strong smell, not buddy enough and didn't taste too great. I didn't feel too stoned from it, after smoking i went to see my friends.

Linked up with my friends and after another hour waiting for them we went out and they just followed me but started complaining of the walking when i basically took them from Voyagers to Dam Square! Ended up in Abraxas, very very friendly and funny budtender who was patient listening to a friend of mine talking too much shit and noobish questions and laughed it off. Weed menu wasn't anything special the menu is basically the exact same as the one in coffeeshop menu from 2 years ago. My friends had the juicy fruit and i had 24k. juicy fruit didn't look or smell anything special, the 24k was nice tasting but effect wasn't strong at all apart from the typical munchies. Waitress came over and asked what we wanted to drink didn't actually know it was a requirement. Regardless had the best hot chocolate ever, another friend of mine brought 5 grams of juicy fruit for no apparent reason, despite the fact they cannot roll and were planning more coffeeshop trips and then bragged i told him what an idiot he was. Soon after one of my friends started tripping and acting crazy.

My plan was to go coffeeshops and vondelpark and see sights but my friend who went crazy kept saying he's tripping and began to talj such nonsense, crawling in the floor touching womens legs, saying how he is dying and his lifes flashing before him and asking us to hold him up then he saidhe wants to go back to his apartment and the rest agreed and they got home changed into pjs, my friend kept tripping and touching everything and everyone and talking shit, i asked another of my friends to voyage to 1eHulp with me to smoke some hash. He said no they want to stay and chill in apartment so i asked what the piuntwas of calling me there if that was there plan. I said I'll meet them in an hour and when they called me later on i decided to not meet them and do ny own thing till my other friend arrived in the morning lom.

So i went to get some food and start my coffeeshop adventure, grabbed more food, went to 1ehulp, halfway through my walk my knee gave out some reason and started killing, next 2 days every time i walked it killed. I headed over to 1Ehulp walked 3 quartets of the way and then got a packed tram missed the stop and walked back to the shop so basically no point getting onto the tram.

At 1eHulp, i bought a chocomel thinking it was some special milkshake it turned out to be chocolate milk which i usually hate this however blew my mind. Anywho i bought some nicole kush and pineapple express hashish and some casey jones weed. Had the casey jones there and sat upstairs man this place is amazing and relaxed and looks more like an arabic shisha lounge, played around with the big fat cat and played hide and seek with it, smoked the casey jones. Good strain nice smoke nnot so fruity but a nice lean effect, i chilled there 2 hours, smoked some of thr pineapple effect hashish and left the budtender the tall English one was such a typical British gentleman, helpful and nice and mildly mannered. Unlike the dickhead who i asked if the gorilla glue was coming back in stock who just looked at me and said i don't know? i don't know all the stock that comes in do i? I couldn't really care though tbh i was too high and loving it to give a fuck!

After 1ehulp i went back to hotel relaxed for an hour, had a nice lovely shower, ate some food and agreed to meet Gapie at Utopia. After walking to Utopia i saw the man Stan there who was sipping some green tea i was greeted by the nicest budtender ever thr blonde lady with the American/Scottish/Irish accent lol i couldn't tell i was too high, she helped me out last time i was in Utopia too and asked if i needed any help. I saw Gorilla Glue #4 and there was nothing changing my mind from that. Sat down with My GG, pulldd out my pineapple express, pulled out my Casey Jones and got introduction out the way with Gapie, we started to roll roll roll started with the casey jones, then we got onto the pineapple express which had a lovely amazing fruity scent and taste and a relaxing body high that only a pineapple can give. Chilled a bit longer Gapie pulled out some of his bags of weed and his homemade hash we rolled that smoked it then we made a fat fat cocktail of Gorilla Glue and pineapple express with a bit of gapies hash and smoked it. Utopia has small ceiling and js nicely closed making you get even more high. We hit Voyagers and i Grabbed some more Gorilla Glue #4 from there we smoked that and added more hashish to it got completely fucked. I called it a night there. Went to my hotel had 2 of those big pizza slices and a durum kebab with chips and fanta had another shower and went onto the balcony snd finished off the pineapple express hash and went to bed.

Part 2 day 2 to follow

spidergawd

Re: A great complete trip

Post by spidergawd »

Nice one mate, keep it coming please. :D
Funny how amsterdam does folks knees in. Maybe all the water around aggravating the old rheumatism. :mrgreen: :wink:
What a long strange trip it is.
memogram

Post by memogram »

So next morning i woke up and planned an instant wake and bake, but my hotel didnt serve breakfast, i headed around but voyagers was closed as was all other shops for food, walked 30 minutes then found a chocolate cafe that did the nicest ever waffles, had that and headed over to find coffeeshops,but all seemed to be closed. I decided to smoke a fat J on the bridge outside The Bulldog, half way through my casey jones joint i see police walking towards me, i put my J down and held it expecting them to tell me off but insteas they walked past me like i didn't exist :D. Finished up my joint went to my hotel room to check out and shower up, enjoyed the high stoned shower so much i took an hour! and heard the owners knocking on my room door lmao. I met up my friend in voyagers who was having some of there 24k gold in a glass blunt, i smoked my Gorilla Glue and then we headed off to start our days mission, we decided not to meet our work friends and do our own plan. We headed over to Boerjongens via Niuwmarket and wow the views along the canal and town are amazing!

Eventually got to Boerjongens and see a massive queu - i did not even know it was like that thought not many people went and there would have been space but damn was we wrong - we was told there was going to be 2 hours before any form of reload as everything finished. The night before a man told me he didn't like them because he thought they were over the top with there uniforms etc. I kind of agree i thought the whole bouncer dressed as a butler/1932 mob assassin outfit was a bit ridiculous. Went back to town to eat and then headed over to Bagheera for there Nicole Kush hashish and a bit of Mango Haze hashish, woman weighed every bit of dust till it got to 1.0 damn that was stingy and ridiculous then lady asked us if we wanted to sit down we just wanted to roll and piss, she said we had to buy a drink along with the weed if we wanted to sit! Wtf man. Anyways we rolled and went up and down the canal twice to find a place to sit as we didn't want to sit over the edge in case we tripped so hard we fell. Found a nice bench on the end of voyagers road and smoked back to back of each. Went to eat and then headed to Grey Area and there was a big queu and it was full of noobs asking what rolling papers are and how to make a roach lol. Queud for 10 minutes plus 20 more inside. The American jesus budtender was super fast and talking same time. The dutch guy was taking ages for 1 bag 1 person lol theres literally no space to breathe there. Got some white fire og and headbanger. They had blue dream and gorilla glue and scotts og aswell. Grabbed some waffles and headed to Amnesia man the views and location is perfect over there and really peaceful too. Bought a drink didn't want to buy more uncessesary gear, rolled a white fire smoked it, rolled some 24k smoked it made moved back to town to eat pizza and head to prix d'ami, that was rammed to rafters not 1 seat to sit. Went to look for any coffeeshop whilst Utopia was closed. Every place was either closed or too small and compact looked all over town twice! Forgot where Abraxas was, Kadinsky packed, Siberie Packed, Bulldog packed, Barneys packed. Batteries on both our phones died, so we went Utopia my friend got a massage for 20 minutes, i texted Gapie to head over to Utopia. I grabbed a seat next to the window got some Rollex OG, my friend got Gorilla Glue and some Rollex, I also went and bought some Nepalese temple ball hash. Gapie got there within 2 minutes don't know what he did or he sniffed our trail lmao but he was there in 2 minutes!

I rolled a fat Rollex and got smoking we was fucked, me and my friend had smoked so much in that day alone. We was really running short on time had to go Airport by 7 and time was 6:20, so i rolled another gorilla glue for the walk to centraal, rolled a kandy kush hashish spliff, forgot to mention my friend bought kandy kush hashish from Utopia also and it was sticky as fuck but smelled like pick n mix! I rolled a nicole kush joint we smoked them same time my friend and gapie even smoked both of them same time lmfao we were starting to get really dazed. Rolled another rollex og spliff with nepalese temple balls cocktail i gave whatever i didn't use to my friend who was planning on taking it lol. We still had headbanger, nicole kush, nepalese temple balls, SoMango haze, gorilla glue and gorilla glue left. My friend decided to put his entire headbanger in so i upped the stake and added my left over gorilla glue with a sprinkling of nepalese. My friend has a glass roach that he uses which makes it super clean and super tasty and gets you monged completely with no dirty resin. We added that and smoked everything pure it was a fat L spliff, poked it down toasted cheers and got smoking, it took 20 minutes to sink through it we was so stoned we forgot to buy space cakes and sat there lifeless for a while. Time now reached 7:40! We got our skates on and walked to centraal smoking the gorilla glue 4 i made earlier got lost at the station, bought our cards and were off to the Schipol, the entire train was absolutely rammed not a single space to move, we squeezed in and it was baking hot almost a furnace! Got to schipols and spent 30 minutes figuring out where to go and what gate it was it was really confusing. Security was really strict and tight didn't stop my mate from bringing a few souvenirs back. Entire flight was baking hot and no space to move and i had munchies. Landed back in shitty home and that's a wrap!
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Nice report! I want to visit boerejongens on my next trip. Looks like you made the most of your trip, that's some serious smoking you got done.👍
memogram

Post by memogram »

Indeed definately made the most of it and did research before hand. I think the Boerjongens West is probobaly better and less likely to have queus.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Another successful trip - sounds like you had a blast :) cheers for the report!