After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
spidergawd

Re: sNc's 4th Trip Jan17- Soldier down! The demise of an ageing stoner COMPLETED

Post by spidergawd »

What vape have you got sNc ? I'm dithering over splashing out for something new for 420 but the ones folks rave about all seem to be £200 plus. Oh well nothing wrong with my Davinci Acsent so it can do a few more miles I reckon. :D

Tip top Travelogue, I say again. :D

What a long strange trip it is.
Kenshiro

Re: sNc's 4th Trip Jan17- Soldier down! The demise of an ageing stoner COMPLETED

Post by Kenshiro »

spidergawd wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 11:40 am What vape have you got sNc ? I'm dithering over splashing out for something new for 420 but the ones folks rave about all seem to be £200 plus. Oh well nothing wrong with my Davinci Acsent so it can do a few more miles I reckon. :D

Thanks again!
I only have a storm vaporizer
https://vapefiend.co.uk/storm-vaporizer-pen
About £75 and it performs amazingly for the price with removable batteries.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

spidergawd wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 11:40 am What vape have you got sNc ? I'm dithering over splashing out for something new for 420 but the ones folks rave about all seem to be £200 plus. Oh well nothing wrong with my Davinci Acsent so it can do a few more miles I reckon. :D

I'll say Sticky Brick Junior till I'm blue in the face. Costs 130£ on vapefiend, simple but effective (albeit with a learning curve) to bring you unrivaled flavor and power.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 12:53 pm

I'll say Sticky Brick Junior till I'm blue in the face. Costs 130£ on vapefiend, simple but effective (albeit with a learning curve) to bring you unrivaled flavor and power.
I hear you but doesn't look that pocket friendly?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

sNc wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 01:11 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 6th Apr 2017 12:53 pm

I hear you but doesn't look that pocket friendly?
Can fit in an otherwise empty men's pants pocket, or a larger interior coat pocket, but I go everywhere with a backpack anyway so I guess it matters less for me.
Devore

Post by Devore »

Nice report well written man!
MPlant

Post by MPlant »

Really enjoyed reading this report. The fact that it was your first visit in 6 years resonated with me because I'm heading over on Thursday and it will be my first visit since 2012. I don't smoke like I used to so I'm wondering how I'm going to cope with getting baked all day.

Got myself booked in to a smoker friendly hotel - Hotel Abba - and got plenty of plans for things to see and do so i'm hoping to fall in love with Amsterdam all over again.

Thanks for taking the time to chronicle your trip.
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

MPlant wrote: Tue 11th Apr 2017 02:53 pm I don't smoke like I used to so I'm wondering how I'm going to cope with getting baked all day.
I usually stop smoking 4 weeks before a trip to Amsterdam just for the fun of the first smoke and its heavy effects. I usually get used to it at the end of the the first day, if not earlier. Of course, that is different from person to person.
MPlant

Post by MPlant »

aVeryOldLady wrote: Tue 11th Apr 2017 08:44 pm
MPlant wrote: Tue 11th Apr 2017 02:53 pm I don't smoke like I used to so I'm wondering how I'm going to cope with getting baked all day.
I usually stop smoking 4 weeks before a trip to Amsterdam just for the fun of the first smoke and its heavy effects. I usually get used to it at the end of the the first day, if not earlier. Of course, that is different from person to person.
I managed fine but I was pretty wrecked for the first few days as I'd not had anything to smoke since January. I've booked up again for October for the ADE.