Smoke list from 3/19-3/27

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
ZBeebs

Smoke list from 3/19-3/27

Post by ZBeebs »

Here's a list of all I smoked during my 8 day trip:

Grey Area: Silver Bubble
Voyagers: Lemon Bubble
Original Dampkring: 24K
Barneys: Cookies Kush
Utopia: Citral
Amnesia: Alcapulco Gold
Relax: Buddah Bubble
Roxy: Gorilla Glue #4
Katsu: Sour Diesel Blueberry
Voyagers: Rollex OG Kush
Boerejongens: OK Cookie Kush, Tangerine G13 Block
Funkey Munkey: Grapefruit Haze
The Stones: ???
Paradox: Chemdawg
Grey Area: #GA
Greenhouse Namaste: LA Confidential
Tweede Kamer: Casey Jones
Balou: Critical Mass
Green Place: Cookies N Cream
Greenhouse Effect: Humboldt
Bluebird: OG Cheese Hash
Free I: Buddah Cheese
Utopia: Citral
Green House Tolstraat: Sour Kush
Boerejongens: Kosher Tangie Block
Green Place: Shoreline
Yo-Yo: Haze Amnesia
Utopa: Sweet OG
Greenhouse: Super Lemon Haze, Pure Kush
Bagheera: Valley Kush, Somari
Utopia: Blue Dream
Green Place: Johnny Blaze
Grey Area: Silver Bubble, Fruity Pebbles, Headbanger
Greenhouse: King Hassan Polm, NYC Diesel
Paradox: Super Silver
Utopia: Citral, Gorilla Glue #4

As well as a few I'm sure I forgot to write down!

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Kenshiro

Re: Smoke list from 3/19-3/27

Post by Kenshiro »

Impressive list!
Any favourites or utter disappointments?
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Wow! I don't think I've smoked that much in my combined dozen or so trips to AMS! If I did, I certainly wouldn't be cognizant enough to write them all down.

Your smoking abilities are amazing! I'm hopeful you made notes and can provide a summary or top 10 list or something similar?

Thanks!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

That's 4-5 strains a day, :D well done :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

This was a solo trip, and the plan was to hit as many shops as possible, and eat well along the way. I didn't do much beyond hang out in coffeeshops, eat, and wander around the city.

Many of my purchases were less than a gram - if a place would sell me a half gram, or 10 euros worth, I got that. If the shop had a decent house bong, I was using it. Easy to go through half a gram in a couple bong rips. Otherwise, I rolled pure joints or smoked from a bowl I bought while there (and is hidden well on the balcony of my room, I hope to retrieve it next time as it served me well).

Stand outs were Citral from Utopia, which was the #1 tasting strain. Effects were good too - not the absolute strongest but damn it was so tasty I went back for it 3 times (and to spend time in Utopia, one of my faves, especially since it might not be there when I return).

The Cookies N Cream from Green Place hit like a hammer.

The #GA at Grey Area was the strongest hash I smoked on the trip. Stronger than the cheese OG from Bluebird that was billed as 40% thc.

Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse was just as good as last time (2014).

Silver Bubble from Grey Area was another favorite.

Had Gorilla Glue at Utopia and Roxy, was better at Utopia. Wanted to try it at Grey Area but every time I was there the tub was down to crumbs.

Wanted some grinspoon, couldn't find it anywhere. If it was on the menu, it was sold out.

Ate two spacecakes an hour apart, nothing really happened.

Didn't really have a bad smoke anywhere, but not surprising since most of my purchases were from the more expensive end of the menu and I did my best to get a good look and smell before buying. Disappointed in the testing tuesday bag from Voyagers, and didn't get the big deal about the block hash. I either put bits in a joint or smoked it in the pipe and didn't even find it much stronger than any of the weed I'd been smoking.

Ate a box of dolphins delight for breakfast one morning, then walked to the vondelpark. Was slightly anxious the entire time. Very minor visual hallucinations (If I stopped moving and looked at the ground, it would appear to be moving, distance became hard to judge briefly) Constantly felt like I had to pee (is that a thing??) But at no point was I ever not aware of exactly what was going on, and felt it to be a very mild, weak experience... especially when compared to experiences I have had in the past with shrooms. I think I need a stronger truffle / larger dose next time. I also think much of the anxious feeling was hunger, as after 5 hours or so I ate something and it went away completely, but by that time I was no longer feeling effects anymore. I bought them at Kokopelli, and was talked into them from something stronger by the lady there when I told her I was alone and hadn't done it in 20 years.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?