Time to go live for 420

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
macky

Re: Time to go live for 420

Post by macky »

Lemming wrote: Sat 22nd Apr 2017 12:30 pm Strange in Batavia last night without the CCs holding court and the dab train at full steam.

J and I met a German guy who'd driven in from Hamburg.and was leaving in the morning so left us all of his little bags to add to my collection.

Who's still in town? Anyone want to meet later? Utopia maybe? 3pm?
Ok!

Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

I'm going to Haarlem for some cut-price Tangie block in the next couple of days if anyone fancies a diversion there, gimme a shout.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

I'm in Utopia now and will head to Airport shortly after 3pm. Hope to catch you before I go!
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Home now.
What a week. Thanks to everyone in attendance for a fantastic time. Great to see you all again, lovely to meet those I met for the first time. Apologies for not being much of a 'mingler'. Hope to see you all VERY soon.
Have a great time those that are left and a safe journey home.
ROLL ON 420.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Home.... Had a great time guys... Really nice meeting you all... Unbelievable how many genuinely nice people frequent this little forum... So glad i decided to do 4:20 this year... Thanks to all!

Landed back in Manchester last night, still stoned, and managed to track down my taxi... Made it home reasonably quickly, and then started to unpack in a sad, slow and deliberate way.... But, what's this? ...Oh dear, it appears that in my mentally frail state, i appeared to have overlooked a small chunk of Candy Kush Ice that must have been accidentally dropped into my suitcase the previous evening...

....What a terrible mistake! :D

...I should probably inform the authorities, but i think i may have to smoke it to calm my nerves... They've been jittery since yesterday morning when i accidentally dropped all that cheese hash into an improbably placed, stamped, self-addressed jiffy bag... Then, in shock, i stumbled, tripped, and grabbed out for the nearest object, which, strangely enough, happened to be a post box and, whoops!!

...Amazing how often these things happen in Amsterdam!

Anyway, i hope those that are still in town continue to paint the town green!

Have fun! :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Arrived homed yesterday after a right Charlie Foxtrot courtesy of Schipol airport that had us nearly miss our flight (literally arrived at gate one minute before departure) and then sit around in a saunaof an airplane for fuck knows how long, that and mr. Cc having a slight fever and a beginning cold didn't help the departure blues one bit...

Having that out of the way we want to thank you all for nothing less than a spectacular week, words may not be enough to describe it but we are going to give it a try in an upcoming travelogue. That might be a challenge also because we have had precisely zero time to write any notes concerning places visited, people met,vthings done or products consumed after Sunday late afternoon besides the bits and pieces w can gather from the live thread, reviews and chat archive...

Again, thankyou all, new friends and old, it has been a privilege and pleasure of the greatest magnitude meeting you and sharing such wonderful times, not to mention an absolutely massive amount of such choice wares that the mind struggles to comprehend.

Much love, hope tosee you all very soon indeed!

Roll on 420!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Saw Smirks, Papi, Macky, Jackie and Gapie in Utopia.
Agreed to meet in 420 Cafe at 9
jiffa

Post by jiffa »

As all the 420 festivities draw to a close I'd like to give thanks to all who posted, giving the rest of us who were not there a flavour can't wait to read all the reports and see the pics.

Cant wait to visit in August :mrgreen:
Jail for growing a plant laughed the gypsy!
macky

Post by macky »

Lem would like meet up with lmred at Batavia Sunday night .
I said I would come if it was earlier ,plane leaves early :D Plus like to have dinner there any way :D
So Mr Texas if you could post your earliest time we could meet Batavia Sunday evening would be great .
Been having little meet ups all day ,been nice :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Very busy in town last night. Met Matty, Macky trio, Omnibuz and Danny outside 420 Cafe, which was full. Tried HSB but that was also full. Finished up in Bones (ex Greenhouse Effect). Later moved to Lost in Amsterdam.

As Macky said, trying to get everyone into Batavia later. LLMreb supposed to be arriving and our last night.

Schedule says 9pm so not too late. Hope everyone can make it, including locals like Nugs and I Gapie.

Flight tomorrow is evening and Ingi says Utopia open all day so probably be there sometime tomorrow afternoon.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Enjoy the last bit guys, would love to have stayed with you longer, great group and great times... Weemood, but fond memories!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Will do my best to make it to the batcave to see everyone off, as well welcome Mr.Reb in town for his King's Day visit!

Roll on ACD! 8)
macky

Post by macky »

Did a Matty tour around park :mrgreen:
Seen Ingi when we where sitting out front Rookies ,said she was on way for weed .
She was not heading toward Utopia :lol: Little shopping left
Then dinner Bat cave ...Then Exit stage right :mrgreen:
Been a pleasure gentlemen 8)
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Sun 23rd Apr 2017 02:24 pm Did a Matty tour around park :mrgreen:
Seen Ingi when we where sitting out front Rookies ,said she was on way for weed .
She was not heading toward Utopia :lol: Little shopping left
Then dinner Bat cave ...Then Exit stage right :mrgreen:
Been a pleasure gentlemen 8)
:D Safe journey home brother.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Banksy and Dali followed by Vondel Park. Saw Papi somewhere near Leidseplein. Dinner next then Batavia.