Episode VIII - more 420 madness

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
OneHighMofo

Re: Episode VIII - more 420 madness

Post by OneHighMofo »

Day 5

I don’t have a lot of notes for the last day. So this will probably be the smallest travelogue update I’ve ever made.

I know grand plans were made to take the team along on the trail of Lemmings far east expedition and they all seemed up for it at 1:00am in the morning; those bleary eyed little bunnies. However when I remind them all about these plans over breakfast at La Grotte they all look at me like I’m a mentalist. To be fair; the Danes are heading home early evening so a big expedition is off the cards for them and I’ve no chance of dragging Ricky on a four mile round trip. So a cozy morning in HSB and and cosy afternoon in Batavia it is. Settled, I let Lemming know - hope he’s not too disappointed and update the thread with the ‘plan’.

It’s a quiet day - we camp in Hill Street Booze downstairs working through our stashes - I feel a bit subdued today by comparison to the carnage of the previous days. A full on stone-over seeing me through the morning in a hazey fugue. It’s been an amazing four days, kind of a long trip for me as three has usually been the norm, I’ve got through at least an ounce of flowers and a good couple grams of oil. I’m surprised I can even string a sentence together.

HSB will be the last time I see Mr and Mrs CC. Delightful bastards that they are. I remember lamenting their energy being lost from the group and was very much looking forward to seeing them again soon. As they’re making moves to leave Mr CC very kindly throws a bag of Silver Bubble at me on his way out - as I remember it was at least a gram, maybe even closer to two because I rolled a nice doob, vaped a couple bowls and piped the rest of the bag before we left. That was very much appreciated sir, what a lovely gift.

Not too long after the CC leave we took our bikes back to Starlikes en route to our final destination. I’m sad to lose her again - Ricky looks at me like I’m a twat which I accept and off we trundle to Batavia. Stoned and hungry and probably a little bit sad.

A good feed in the BatCave is something of a tonic for the mood - along with a delivery of Paradox cakes from the Chopperman himself. I smash one in with a couple of dab chasers, pocket one for later and pretty soon I’m feeling bright breezy and raring to go again. The fact that Ive got absolutely no weed at all (well - of course I’ve stashed a salad doob of various strains for the airport) and a by now very dwindling supply of dabbage that there’s only one thing for it. A final shopping mission to Voyagers for a couple of customary send off bags.

As I remember - I bought the kosherdawg and another bag of the lemon bubble.
The Kosher was cracking - not as much dawg as I’d have liked, and I think a few others commented the same, I certainly remember having the same conversation with Danny at some point but it was a reassuringly smooth and flavourful smoke with a lovely relaxing stone all the same.

Looking back now, it was an even better 420 than the year before. Ricky being there was awesome it’s always good to poke fun at his tatty-aching as I know he’s enjoying himself anyway. Meeting those new and seeing familiar faces was equally as awesome. The boat trip was great fun despite me not seeing a jot - I hope to rectify that next year and I feel strongly that we’ve solidified the fiets crew further. We’ll probably need some kind of gang hide-out and menacing leather based outfits preeettty soon.

Special mention must of course go the Coffeeshops Het Ballonetje and The Stud who treated us like royalty for seemingly no reward other than pure courtesy. It’s no exaggeration or unwarranted embellishment to say that they both supplied standout smokes for the trip so eternal thanks to those guys, I am very much looking forward to spending more time in those fine establishments. Can’t think when that might be.

I am VERY much looking forward to seeing you all again next year. I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Hopefully next time I can drag some more pals along to join the fray.

Well - what to do now…..
Works finished for the day.
Pressed some rosin? Check.
Picked up a fuck load of Live Resin from the plug? Yep check.
Can’t help feeling there’s something I should be doing….