Episode VIII - more 420 madness

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
free_phil_spector

Re: Episode VIII - more 420 madness

Post by free_phil_spector »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sun 23rd Apr 2017 05:29 pmThe next stop is Funky monkey...Unfortunately the gram of King Louis OG I bought...only made a tiny doob. Not good enough.
Yeah. Having bigged them up a bit on their review thread a few months back i've stopped going there recently after suspecting their bags are getting smaller. Can't say for certain as I'm only judging by sight (and consumption rate) but unless Voyagers, Utopia, Siberie and Hunters are all doling out overweight bags, well...

It's a shame really because as you say the smoking space in the shop is probably among the best in the city, and the staff are all decent too. Just a shame about the (probably) dodgy scales :evil: :roll:

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

free_phil_spector wrote: Tue 25th Apr 2017 04:24 pm Yeah. Having bigged them up a bit on their review thread a few months back i've stopped going there recently after suspecting their bags are getting smaller. Can't say for certain as I'm only judging by sight (and consumption rate) but unless Voyagers, Utopia, Siberie and Hunters are all doling out overweight bags, well...

It's a shame really because as you say the smoking space in the shop is probably among the best in the city, and the staff are all decent too. Just a shame about the (probably) dodgy scales :evil: :roll:
I'd not considered that! hmmmmmm.
matty223 wrote: Mon 24th Apr 2017 08:10 pm Great meeting you guys, had a blast, next year same time same place,
Kosherdawg was banging

Matty
The pleasure was entirely ours good sir. We shall certainly see you next year if not before. I'll probs be heading back over summer and around Oct/Nov near my birthday.
WLow wrote: Mon 24th Apr 2017 07:33 pm it had that oldschool blueberry flavor that you don't find anymore and
and the uplift of a strong neville.
intertesting - if it were a few euro cheaper....
Marok21 wrote: Mon 24th Apr 2017 04:53 pm Really nice report :D thanks

For me the GP version was also like some OG + Blueberry maybe... it wasn´t hazy for me. I heard from different People now that sometimes u don´t get what u bought from there... but usually it is what you bought :lol: maybe they are sometimes to lazy to print a new menu. I had a talk with Highly Blessed years ago about that...

By the way I think that the Acapulco Gold from Amnesia was also for 15€/g in the past. That was one of the only weed strains I tried from there... and it was a real headbanger! but I wasn´t sure if it really was clean because of heavy coughing when smoking but like I said strong :shock:
Cheers man - and for the clarification on the AG price.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Day two rolls around in typically sunny splendour. The 9:00am start sounds harsh but I awake with a smile on my face, a spring in my step and a Mighty loaded with a mixture of a few different things based on the flavour - fully charged? I must have plugged everything in last night. Wonders will never cease.

The sun really is cracking the flags and I’m keen to get going - I’ve not heard from our kid down the hall so I figure he’s still asleep. Shooting him a text - yep he’s still a bit bleary. I excitedly tell him that I’m pretty much ready for the off; that he should text or call when he’s ready and I’ll come collect him. As it turns out - by the time I’ve built a doob of the 24K and had a shower he’s changed his mind and is ready for the off. Smashing. We leave together meandering across town heading for La Grotte to meet DLN.

Along the way we stop in at Siberia for a quick pit stop. Team Macky are there enjoying a mid-morning break so we hang with them for ten minutes and grab a few bits for the stash. Ricky gets Popeyes's OG at €14 and I grab the Critical and African Durban.

Ricky will later rate the Popeye as ‘pretty decent’ and give her a typically low score of 6.8.
The Critical and African Durban weren’t up to much if I’m honest. The Durbs had none of the ‘poison’ I was expecting. Some peppery herbaceous spice but not enough to tempt me back. The critical was disappointing also - slightly under par on the finishing so I rated them at 6.5 and 6.8 respectively.

Breakfast goes down well with the usual dose of doobs, banter and vape bowls. There are plans afoot to hit up various private sources and get stocked up for the big mans birthday party later. With the sun on our backs we head off on the mission; happily heading in the direction of the organised CS sessions out east so there’s a strong chance we can kill a few birds with a single stone here. Despite the day marching on and the itinerary calling we have time to hit up the homie for some Karmarado. Ricky and I grab a 5g bag to split. It’s beautiful - definitely the best OG of the trip. Hints of star-anise, black midget-gems and diesel funk are complimented by the soft desert sand of the afghani parentage. This pheno is light on the chemdawg funk - despite the multiple OG back-crosses in the lineage by breeder in-vogue Karma Genetics. This is a property of his OG selections that I often appreciate. He always manages to deliver something different and not simply rely on the dank-bank of the chemdawg parentage. The potency is up there too. Heavy hitting as she sits right behind the eyes pulling them droopy.

We realise that we’re in the way of a brighter future as the plug needs to study so we wrap-up and head to Het Ballonetje to find the ACD in takeover mode. The entire bottom floor is packed and there are huge bags of weed on the table.
It takes a good ten minutes before I register that these bags of trees have been provided free but the owner. Gratis. On the bleeding house!

I’m totally gobsmacked! What a lovely gesture - I don’t know exactly how many bags there were or what size they were but there were at least three 5-7g bags that I can remember. Tangle, G-13 and SFV-OG. The Tangie and G-13 were on most peoples (Ricky included) smokes of the trip lists and I walked away with a bag of the SFV and their White Balloon (white widow X PP - Ricky bought the Wb and G13) as I thought it the least we could do to actually spend some money there.
They didn’t let anyone pay for a single drink during the two/three hours we were there and brought us a mountain of sandwiches and hoodie/t-shirt apparel - generally treating us like kings. Totally mind-blowing and totally out of the blue.

Suffice to say this made for a LEGENDARY session. 95% of those bags disappeared in the short time we were there.
On scene were Lemming, Mrs and Mrs CC, DLN, Danny, drugsbunny, Smirks, Spidergawd and Daughter, Matty, Madmaxx, Cisco, KeyMonCha, Lafe, Ricky, Me, Nathan420stoner and perhaps a few others.

The SVF-OG was one of the CS buys of the trip for me. Strong on the bubba kush end of the profile - sweet and candy like with a hint of minty floral skunk. SO much desert floor though the middle and a dank exhale. Fantastic stuff. Can’t remember the price but it wasn’t extortionate. I rated her 7.9 on the day. The White Balloon fared just as well as I vaped her over the coming few days. I rated her at 7.5 as the signature Dutchman’s cupboard flavour profile from the PP was all out front waving his balls about. Exactly what I was looking for.

Leaving the Balloon in something of a daze. I don’t think any of us are prepared for getting the same treatment again in The Stud!!
The cycle crew hangs back for a while - giving the heel patrol a good start.

Cycling alone is great fun - but is SO much more fun in a pack. Having a squad feels great and we banter, laugh and giggle our way across town away from the setting sun. Happily - both fiets crew and the walking posse seem to arrive at The Stud around the same time which is fortunate as the venue has reserved the entire back-room for us and are SUPER intent on us having the place to ourselves. They were again the most amazingly gracious hosts bringing out a variety of 3-4g bags of flowers for the crew and a couple of bags of import hash. A little sample of their (mixed variety) bubble hash topped off a good few large doobs I crafted from those bags that did the rounds.

Despite the carnage of the previous session - everyone got stuck in once more and again those bags were decimated in that session (Shoreline x kosher, Silver haze, G13, Amazing haze and a Casey Jones I think). Amazing effort team - hats off to the lot of you. Serious smoking in those sessions :D

The Shoreline x Kosher is an interesting strain — more shoreline heavy than I’d expect; this deserves a special mention as it’s priced very competitively at €10.50 p/g. You’ll pay €15 or more in the centre for straggly scraggly shoreline larf and this was a nice solid 2-3g nug. Impressive stuff at that price.

As the session drew to a close and people started to head off for sustenance; the remnants of some weed bags and the hash were saved for squishing later in preparation for Macky’s birthday. What an afternoon.

We leave to find the sun still shining and as we all have doobs rolled it would be rude not to enjoy some outdoor roken action. DLN, Ricky and I stopped off near the zoo for a little smoke on a boardwalk: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.36836 ... !1e1?hl=en

It is a lovely ride back to town. I’m smiling all the way back. We scheme various destination changes along the way. Finally settling on simply heading for Batavia for food and staking a spot for Macky’s birthday bash.

Somewhere along the way - I magically score:
8g x Silver Bubble
3g x white Choco x Girl Scout Cookies
3g x PP
3g x Karma’s Polar Bear
3g x Jack flash
3g x Bubblegum
1g x 24k shatter

Something tells be this will be an amazing session!

BATAVIA. Yes it’s too warm. Yes it’s too smokey. But fuck this place it too good to be true. I think I spent about €15 in there all night and had a BLAST. Just about everyone was there from early on and the stragglers went hard till early in the morning. It was a great birthday for the big man who went nuclear on the ‘man-sized’ dabs and never once showed signs of slowing down. Many a younger man fell that night. Brother Macky you are indeed a machine :D

Before everyone arrived I camped in the corner with hair straightener and an irwin clamp banging the remaining flowers from the afternoon sessions through the rosin process and the three grams of hash. Import hash dabs ain't my thing but those rosin slabs kept doing the rounds for the remainder of the week! Stan, DB and Danny (now rocking a mancunian sized hunger for fucking monster dabs after his initial reticence) did the flower rosin in (about an 1/8th of flowers) with just three breaths amongst them (ACD squad STRONG) 8) and then the night progressed from there :D

Unsurprisingly it’s not too late a night - everyone is totally faded by kicking out time at 12:30 so the fiets crew trundles into De Wallen for more hot-wing action on Caribbean Corner. After CC and Ricky have gone to bed. My boy DLN and I do the now customary two doob RLD shuffle giggling and bantering like idiots before calling it a night - I think I was in bed for around 2am.
The end of day two. Still another full day before 420???? Madness.
macky

Post by macky »

Your quite the word smith awesome read brother ,keep them coming 8)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

/ \/\ What he said OHMF with bells on :D .

I must admit I was a touch envious sometimes watching you guys bowl off on your bikes, but delighted that you get so much fun doing it. Dont you think it makes you feel a touch Dutch when you've cracked the traffic. :roll:
What a long strange trip it is.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Fantastic stuff, as always very well written and up there with the best reports of all time (guess being part of the fun makes for a bit of a bias)!

Do have to correct both you and nugs with regards to the events of one late Tuesday night not long ago:

The CC's did not go home after Favorite Chicken and we are afraid that the hour was a little earlier than the half past midnight you both recall us parting ways (could it have been the time the two of you parted ways after goodnight joint maybe?).

We went back to Batavia and found Lemming, DB (maybe), macky and a few others still there. The gang quickly thinned out and finally it was the King Gopher and the CC's clearing tables and finding hidden treasures on the floor at closing time... :)

Thnx for a brilliant report, and fo the kind words, may we meet again soon our good sir!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

More fantastic writing. Thanks for that. Great to see you again and to meet Ricky.

Loving all of the bud reviews. Baffles me how you do that, but I'm glad you do. All I know is that I smoked/vaped/dabbed/drank heaps of stuff and got extremely stoned. I had a pocket full of unmarked bags all of the time and forgot what they were almost immediately after I bought each one.

It's amusing reading all of the disputes about who was where when. Amazing how you experts can recall names, smells, tastes and effects of strains and yet can't remember where you were or with whom. Proper cannaseurs, to steal Nug's term. Respect.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Another brilliant, well written report.
You and DLN are superstars!
BongHug82

Post by BongHug82 »

Bravo mate, another masterpiece. Feeling spoiled with all these amazing write ups.

Your strain knowledge is massively on point, as is your palette for flowers. Inspiration to all of us mate 👏👏

Can't wait for the rest 😎
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Thank you everyone - such kind words. Very much appreciated.
BongHug82 wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 07:17 pm Bravo mate, another masterpiece. Feeling spoiled with all these amazing write ups.
Your strain knowledge is massively on point, as is your palette for flowers. Inspiration to all of us mate 👏👏
Can't wait for the rest 😎
Hope you're in next year bro :)
Old Timer wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 03:00 pm Another brilliant, well written report.
You and DLN are superstars!
Thank you kind sir. Same goes - let's see you on the smoke boat next year :)
Lemming wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 02:23 pm More fantastic writing. Thanks for that. Great to see you again and to meet Ricky.

Loving all of the bud reviews. Baffles me how you do that, but I'm glad you do. All I know is that I smoked/vaped/dabbed/drank heaps of stuff and got extremely stoned. I had a pocket full of unmarked bags all of the time and forgot what they were almost immediately after I bought each one.

It's amusing reading all of the disputes about who was where when. Amazing how you experts can recall names, smells, tastes and effects of strains and yet can't remember where you were or with whom. Proper cannaseurs, to steal Nug's term. Respect.
:lol: Good to see you mate, thanks again for bringing us all together!
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 12:53 pm Fantastic stuff, as always very well written and up there with the best reports of all time (guess being part of the fun makes for a bit of a bias)!

Do have to correct both you and nugs with regards to the events of one late Tuesday night not long ago:

The CC's did not go home after Favorite Chicken and we are afraid that the hour was a little earlier than the half past midnight you both recall us parting ways (could it have been the time the two of you parted ways after goodnight joint maybe?).

We went back to Batavia and found Lemming, DB (maybe), macky and a few others still there. The gang quickly thinned out and finally it was the King Gopher and the CC's clearing tables and finding hidden treasures on the floor at closing time... :)

Thnx for a brilliant report, and fo the kind words, may we meet again soon our good sir!
Ah yes! Suddenly everything becomes clear, thanks for the clarification - if only my report had the ambience and flava of yours and nugs. Really inspiring stuff. Mine is just me rambling about weed :D still - I'm glad you all like that!
spidergawd wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2017 01:26 am / \/\ What he said OHMF with bells on :D .

I must admit I was a touch envious sometimes watching you guys bowl off on your bikes, but delighted that you get so much fun doing it. Dont you think it makes you feel a touch Dutch when you've cracked the traffic. :roll:
Next year mate ;) well see you on two wheels again I'm sure. And yeah - I definitely think more like the Dutch when astride two wheels. I must admit to a couple of late night 'bearing down on the drunken RLD tourist in a bell-ringing frenzy' opportunities seized and taken :) all in good spirits of course. I like the resultant shriek and giggle :D
macky wrote: Wed 26th Apr 2017 08:58 pm Your quite the word smith awesome read brother ,keep them coming 8)
Thank you very much sir - no time for updates today I'm afraid.
It's the Tour de Yorkshire and it comes right past my house pretty much. Look out for us on the telly :D
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@ohmofo thanks again, after my reservations i love the dabs now am converted!! :mrgreen:
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Great read, as always. There are a few really good writers on this forum who really stick out. I always enjoy reading your posts, and I regret that I couldn't get over earlier to catch up. York is very high on my list of places to visit, so we may cross paths in England one day.

As for the cannaseurs, with the recent research by scientists that cannabis contains similar taste structure and complexities as wine, you and DLN and CC and a few others that have a good palate should consider looking into creating some sort of designation like a CFP for financial planners in the US or sommelier for wine connoisseurs. Get a company to make it legitimate, market your expertise, create a curriculum, hold an event in AMS for a graduating certificate.

Where cannabis is going, I think we will see high-end Cannaseurs one day. Utopia, after all, by and large established its clientele b/c the BTs are helpful and knowledgeable unlike my Rusland experience last year when the BT claimed he didn't know anything about weed (Rusland is forever off my list for that reason, and was already teetering on the edge after the remodel). AMS already has a restaurant where you can smoke while eating. Imagine having a Cannaseur on staff to recommend the blue dream to go with your blueberry crumble, or the bioorganic sativa with your pre dinner drinks just to get conversation flowing, or a nice kush bud topped with some great indica hash as your after-dinner digestive. Then imagine you have a Cannaseur and your competitors do not. Your restaurant would capture that business. Then consider that no one in their right mind would own a restaurant, but wise business owners can supply to them. You simply supply Cannaseurs with a fancy certificate for them to hang on the wall for all patrons to see.

There you go - business model. You can even hire DLN to host tastings in AMS.

Hell, now that I type it all, I'd pay for that sort of tutorial and learning experience.
talkrum

Post by talkrum »

Great reporting & I love your rating\points system. A few pics would be nice. :D
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

danny211204 wrote: Sun 30th Apr 2017 04:06 pm @ohmofo thanks again, after my reservations i love the dabs now am converted!! :mrgreen:
My pleasure entirely sir
LLMReb wrote: Sun 30th Apr 2017 11:09 pm Great read, as always. There are a few really good writers on this forum who really stick out. I always enjoy reading your posts, and I regret that I couldn't get over earlier to catch up. York is very high on my list of places to visit, so we may cross paths in England one day.

As for the cannaseurs, with the recent research by scientists that cannabis contains similar taste structure and complexities as wine, you and DLN and CC and a few others that have a good palate should consider looking into creating some sort of designation like a CFP for financial planners in the US or sommelier for wine connoisseurs. Get a company to make it legitimate, market your expertise, create a curriculum, hold an event in AMS for a graduating certificate.

Where cannabis is going, I think we will see high-end Cannaseurs one day. Utopia, after all, by and large established its clientele b/c the BTs are helpful and knowledgeable unlike my Rusland experience last year when the BT claimed he didn't know anything about weed (Rusland is forever off my list for that reason, and was already teetering on the edge after the remodel). AMS already has a restaurant where you can smoke while eating. Imagine having a Cannaseur on staff to recommend the blue dream to go with your blueberry crumble, or the bioorganic sativa with your pre dinner drinks just to get conversation flowing, or a nice kush bud topped with some great indica hash as your after-dinner digestive. Then imagine you have a Cannaseur and your competitors do not. Your restaurant would capture that business. Then consider that no one in their right mind would own a restaurant, but wise business owners can supply to them. You simply supply Cannaseurs with a fancy certificate for them to hang on the wall for all patrons to see.

There you go - business model. You can even hire DLN to host tastings in AMS.

Hell, now that I type it all, I'd pay for that sort of tutorial and learning experience.
Thank you sir, the feeling is entirely mutual.
It's a great idea by the way - unfortunately someone far more knowledgeable than me has already got a lock on that. A chap called Max Montrose from 'The Trichome Institute' in Denver I believe is offering said classes. I should LOVE to attend.
talkrum wrote: Sun 7th May 2017 08:06 pm Great reporting & I love your rating\points system. A few pics would be nice. :D
Cheers bro much appreciated - Unfortunately the camera on my phone is (was) fubar. I now have a new one so the next trip report should be more pictorial. I included a (blurry) shot of the 137 session fatbat for ya :)
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Day 3
Another great sleep - characteristic of how relaxed things are the Dam compared to at home. I awake early feeling refreshed despite the heavy intake yesterday, enjoying sitting in bed fleshing out my notes and vaping through various bags. I have a quick walk up to the roof terrace for ten minutes to finish off the joint I found next to the bed (silver bubble) and call that a wake and bake.

I’m back in the room pottering around when Ricky knocks on the door - he’s up and at ‘em too; so we forge a plan to head straight to La Grotte and get stuck in.

An uncharacteristic early start for team mofo. Lady luck shines on us this morning - a short giggly skip across the Damrak where we find Matty and Macky already seated and getting crispy. Fantastic stuff. It’s a pleasure to further make these gentlemans acquaintances. As we enjoy our breakfast and chit-chat there’s some great news coming through on the stoner-phone. Before long the man himself choppermike turns up - great stuff. I now feel like the fiets crew is complete.

Once breakfast and doobs are out of the way it’s time to get the crew over to 137 for Spideys T&T. Only a few blocks away on the western end of the Brouwersgracht it’s a lovely place. Always very accommodating to the ACD massive and they are very gracious on this occasion too.

Most of the group were in attendance - I didn’t grab anything but Ricky bought a bag of the Shoreline. Great nose, not so pretty. That’s something of an understatement and something I notice a lot in the Dam. She’s not the easiest lady to cultivate (some bloke I met in a pub told me) so we can forgive the growers to some extent. But at €15 I think we’re all hoping for something approaching a bud. She fared well (I thought) through the vape - but wasn’t great when burnt reportedly.

To mark the occasion (and get through some of my quite frankly ludicrously sized stash) I forge a Fatbat containing 2g of jackflash. A half gram of S5 haze and another half gram of karmarado. The beast was topped off with a .2ish of #damgoodhash so kindly supplied by the Danes which added an amazing if wholly unnecessary extra level of fuckery to proceedings. That thar be a tasty one!

The bat

It's Spiders last stop for the trip, so he and Miss Moffet are off to do some shopping. We’re in no rush to leave, I’m battered from the fatbat. Ricky is content and the Danes are into some serious spliff rolling business So we chill for a while chatting as eventually the schedule and onward march beckons, new T&T’s begin to form and eventually the crew drifts away. It was fantastic to see you again Spidey and a wonderful session. I shall very much look forward to the next one.

Most of the posse heads to Mr K. I’m championing some sunshine instead; Ricky and the rest of the group is digging that and DLN herds us directly to Soundgarden which was my first time in this fine establishment. We camp in the garden at the back and it is THE TITS. We’re left alone to enjoy the sunshine. Soundgarden is essentially Batavia or Hill street booze with a slightly more open 'band space' feel and a cracking terrace out the back with a peaceful and uncharacteristically serene and simple canal view. DLN is doing a cracking job of keeping the live thread up to date so the great little session steadily improves as eventually everyone begins to arrive. Papi arrives finally after a pitstop at Voyagers and it’s great to finally have his energy in the group. Now the crew is stronger still. It’s a great feeling.

I think this is the first time I see Nathan420stoner and get to have a quick chat with KMC.
I’m super baked through and the sun is lovely it keeps us rooted for a good 3 hours or more so I’m just melted into my seat for the most part. What a cracking session we had a blast in here and rolled countless doobs, dabbed many dabs. Vaped many vapes. At one point the group to the left of us asks Macky if we’re farmers as they’ve never seen so much weed :D

A natural end comes to the Soundgarden session as the heat drops out of the day and the sun begins to dip over some seriously rumbling bellies. The next session on the ACD cat herding trail is at Rookies so the fiets crew strategises and executes a drive by assault of Foodhallen. Bitterballen and asparagus salad, Burgers and all manner of food goods are stuffed into greedy gullets.

Sated we head for Rookies and find the crew in good form in the smoking room. We’re a touch late and the session seems to be coming to an end so we make plans with the main group and split up - Ricky and I heading back to the hotel for a shower. It’s good to get out of the madness for a while and a shower feels amazing. It’s also a great chance to stick my batteries on charge and re-pack my bag for the nights festivities.

The plan is a Batavia take over. So despite having a half ounce of weed and concentrates apiece. Our kid and I do a whistle stop tour of:
Bagheera (both bought Somas amnesia as it smelled amazeballs. The reality was less appealing disappointingly and the bag was super harsh even for €10 I rated it at 6.2.
We fly by Basjoe, Rusland and Utopia - bobbing and weaving through the now busy RLD then hitting more open territory and flying across the Damrak, weaving through the shopping district and into Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal. Ricky bought Citral and something else in Utopia that I don’t remember.

DLN is asking for an ETA via text and we get to Batavia about 8:30 to find the football is on and the place is packed and boiling hot again. I’ve forgotten the e-nail adaptor so more fucking about and calling me a daft twat ensues until it's 9:30 before I've sat down. Bloody nora.

THANKFULLY some cheeky bastard puts a bottle of 1000mg THC syrup on the table! Boom.
Let's go champ!
Two teaspoons apiece for DLN, team mofo ,the CC (one for mrs cc and lemming) is enough to blow our tiny minds - add dabs n doobs into that heady mix and suffice to say another great session in the Batavia dab dungeon with a good sized crew in attendance. I’m sure CC will elaborate on this session further - I only remember sitting with Danny for a good while and having a good chat with Drugsbunny but beyond that I know nothing guv.

Everyone is baked and ready to leave by 12:30am so we have a giggly walk through the RLD shooting the shit and debating our food options. I opt to break from the crew to buy a Dominoes pizza slice (what was I thinking) while the remaining fiets crew head for - yes you guessed it fried chicken.

As I'm leaving said pizza establishment (to be fair to the guy he was sound about me rolling a fattie for the road) to catch up with the crew at the Oud Kerk chicken man; I'm treated to the sight of a drunken English girl wobbling around vomiting in her hair. Her friends are more concerned with acheiving pizza and this is killing my buzz somewhat as I don't really want to get involved but she's clearly in a right old state.
Luckily the law comes round the corner on bikes like Dutch chips (think about it 80's kids) and save the day.

So off is the direction in which I fuck to find my squad packed into a tiny table stuffing chicken in their mushes like no tomorrow - there's no room at the inn and a group of huge fat Georgie lads are buying all the chicken in Amsterdam so I can't get to the counter either - I'm too high to deal with this shit - have a massive doob ready to burn and am too happy to care so despite planning to follow up shit pizza with a chicken wing or two I park my arse on the canalside with my doob.

Sfv OG (Ballonetje €14 I think)
Yes yes yes. This shop is killing the quality for flowers right now. Floral Hindu spice with a hint of licourice and sandalwood. Smooth, loud. Potent - its cut through the fugue of today's consumption pretty effectively.

Late night entertainment du jour is listening to a very irate working girl offering guys 'free' blowjobs on Caribbean corner and chuckling to myself. For what reason one can only speculate. A myriad of thoughts crossed my mind and despite at least ten offers no-one seemed keen to take her up on the offer.
The RLD is packed and the carnage is in full effect so I’m more than entertained - and then like a glowing chicken greased angel Mr CC delivers a hot wing nuclear atomic loudpack to my canalside location the delicious devil that he his and I get the best of ALL worlds. Winning.
Soon the chicken massacre is complete and the crew joins me at the kerb. It's game over for many (all in fact) though so I stake a spot in the Bulldog bar with my book and get through a couple more grams of doobs. I finally crawl up the stairs to my first floor room at 4ish.

What a day. I finished my notes for the day with:
“Decent commercial grade all over town. Slightly above average with a few pearlers here and there. On an upward trend atm over the past few trips I’d say”

Tomorrow is 420!!!