Episode VIII - more 420 madness

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
macky

Re: Episode VIII - more 420 madness

Post by macky »

As always great read,say high to Ricky..crazy kid :D
Can not wait to see what happened on 420 :mrgreen:

Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

macky wrote: Sat 17th Jun 2017 05:30 pm As always great read,say high to Ricky..crazy kid :D
Can not wait to see what happened on 420 :mrgreen:
What he said ;)
:thumbup:

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Really enjoyed reading that mate! Thanks for sharing bro :). Looking forward to your next instalment! That bat is quite the chobber 8)
Cheers again! :mrgreen:
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

@macky, @DB, @avfc Thankyou guys. Much appreciated.

Ahhh - now that’s more like it. A late night last night means a later start to proceedings today. I’m still in bed at 10am writing this and scheming a plan. I am feeling a little slow this morning and as a result I completely forget to wake and bake. I know. I’m sorry. I don’t know what to tell you. I’m not a junkie you know ;)

It seems our kid is also on a go slow this morning too so it’s midday before we get to La Grotte for brekkie!
I vape a bowl or two of silver bubble and enjoy my eggs on toast and a nice OJ but for some reason my consumption seems to have slowed down somewhat.

Once breakfast is complete Ricky is in need of gear - He’s given me most of his canalside stash favouring to take his chances on coffeeshop purchases so I’m still stocked to the nines but I’m 100% happy to facilitate a whistlestop b’n’f tour to build his stash back up: In the blazing sunshine (I have no idea how I keep lucking out on the weather on these trips) we head off.
The queue at Grey Area is quite literally around the block again. I shout to the front to find out of Zkittlez is on today. Negatory comes the report from the front-line. Fuck that for a game of soldiers then. So it’s Back down the Spui to New Times (I like it here - they're ALWAYS happy for me to sit without buying. Even on busy days like today) where we blaze and drink tea in the sun for a while. Ricky is happy enough ambling around with no real plans as is his character so chilling it is. Before long the stonerphone tells me that DLN and CC are inbound so elect to continue the tour and keep those guys up to date as to our location. We head for Tweede Kamer and take a peek. I’ve not spent enough time here to lament the re-fit. To me it feels kinda nice - brighter and cleaner. They have some interesting strains for sure. Sour ape piques a raised eyebrow from team mofo but the tubs are all larf. No buy.

I’ve arranged to meet the fiets crew at Dampkring and as we head out of the bottom of Spui straat we cycle up behind the squad and once again we're a pack. Fantastic. I'm not expecting to buy any CS gear as I still have a good 10g of flowers and 24k shatter left. Of course; instead I buy a gram of the Ceres Hilton at €13 and a gram of NYC sister at €12

DLN is scheming a trip to private contacts as there’s a couple of new flavours on offer. It’s quite a distance to cycle so we leave Ricky sat in the Dampkring with his stash and head off for the boonies. I grab some more silver bubble a couple of grams of Love Potion and and another gram of concentrate. Some ‘Deep Concentration’ Tangie crumble. Binging on those orange terps this trip! Oh shit yeah and we bought another 1000mg of THC syrup. Yum! Errrr we're going home tomorrow. There is some smoking to be done - it’s getting on for 2pm by this time and I don’t even think I’ve got through a single gram yet today!!!

So - We figure Ricky is happy for another 15 mins or so and smash in a couple of quick dabs, a fucking fat dose of syrup and roll a fat joint. 10 mins later and the warmth of the syrup kicks in as we cycle back in the sunshine. It’s a good 30 minute trip and we collect rollseyesricky about 3:30ish I reckon (fair play to him we are about an hour late) heading for Hill Street Booze to find the squad. It’s time….

Some crazy bastard has schemed filling a boat with the ACD. The ’stoner boat’ they call themselves (or something). They have no idea what’s coming.

We get to the Oud Kerk meeting point bang on time. I do not expect the entire pavement to be packed with ACD from church wall to canalside! This is going to be epic. We totally fill the boat. Utter madness. I’m so fucking high having gone from zero to hero on that ride back. Probably consumed the equivalent to 4-5 grams of weeds in less than 5 minutes and that is hitting me hard as I wobble onto the boat. There is a video somewhere on the forum of the moment just after I embark. Watching that vid I look perfectly normal. I can assure you dear reader that I was fucking FLYING in that moment.

Quite honestly I don’t have a huge recollection of the boat. I spent the entire time heating the dab rig with a torch due to no electricity on board, drinking syrup and smoking joints. I laughed my arse off at Papi trying to explain to the captains mate what a bong was; earnestly explaining what an asset to the business such a purchase would be. Our favourite Pole also cracks out a gigantic doob. At least as long as my forearm and almost as fat!!!!

I do remember that I didn’t see a single sight - I only remember looking out of the windows once as we cheered 4/20 in to see a perplexed gaggle of tourists wondering what the fuck this maniac was doing holding a blazing blow-torch on a boat while cheering about a time-of-day. The bewildered glance of them copping the sight of ChopperMike chonging on that huge fucking doobie was just golden. Good times.

I also had the unexpected pleasure of meeting Pierre Von Mondgragon and HullDJ (plus wife) on this trip. Apologies I wasn’t more communicative. By that time I was in full-steam ahead mode and talking was taking a back-seat to toking.

So - I saw nothing of the canals that I can remember. I’m either bewildered or dabbing, or dabbing someone else, or drinking syrup or puffing on that fucking bat! The tour hosts are very gracious - no judgement is passed other than we definitely the most hardcore group they’ve ever encountered. OH the plaudits :)
Soon we’re pouring off onto the RLD again and I’m totally battered.

I’m actually too high to cycle now - it’s total chaos. No-one has a plan and we’re just existing on the canalside. I’m giggling like a loon. Ricky is grumbling that we need a plan, DLN is poking Ricky about his ‘Titty-aching’ which is making me laugh even more and eventually I’m aware of a plan forming for Utopia as everyone just mills around on the canalside shrugging their shoulders and giggling.
Lemming and I make a quick decision. Lem shouts ’this way’ and we set off walking - the herd follows!

Unfortunately we get about 20 yards into the street behind the Oud Kerk before I get wind that we’re waiting for CC. There’s a military style SHTOP! command and we all pause for a good 5 minutes. APPARENTLY for no good reason at all as I’d totally got the wrong end of the stick and the Danes are en route via fiets. Ricky finally gets us all moving again with a characteristic expression of eyerolling. I feel like I’ve never been this high in my life (in public) and just cannot stop giggling which makes his eyes roll even further. We’ve dumped the bikes by this point and the whole crew ambles across town together like stoned little bunnies. Bound by recanting tales of our nautical adventure. When we get to Utopia the CC are sat there totally unaware and I’m still laughing to myself about the furore I’ve caused on their behalf.

I’m starving hungry by this time and next to Utopia there’s an Italian restaurant. Danny and Drugsbunny are heading in and invite us to join them which sounds like a cracking plan. Myself Danny, db, Ricky and Macky take up a couple tables and get stuck in. It’s a very funny hour I have no recollection of what we talked about other than we did a lot of laughing.

Due to the eats. It’s only a quick stop for us at a very kindly reserved for the ACD Utopia. I give the lovely Ingi a big hug and a kiss and grab a bag of white fire OG x GSC for €16 and have a few vapes on that bag.

It’s nice - the lineage is essentially the same as platinum cookies and the profile is similar. There’s very little desert floor and lots of cookie dough intertwined with a fruity almost haze like spiciness (minus the sweet finish). I’m pleasantly surprised as I’m often underwhelmed by cookies cuts. I only vaped the bag so can’t comment on the flush but it was a lovely dense, not overly dry little nugget that I thoroughly enjoyed. 7.5 (marked down slightly on price).

Pretty soon it’s time to hit Batavia - there's work to do.
I’ve got a ton of product to get through. Danny is talking about an early night but I manage to convince him to come and help me get through the stash. He’s in. We head over with small crew to stake spots in the dab dungeon ready for the rest of the crew to arrive. It doesn't take long before we have half the room again for another legendary session. We got stuck in and dabbed couple g's of oil between us and drank the rest of the syrup.

Ceres Hilton - Dampkring €13
I shouldn’t have bought this. DLN looked at me with scorn when I did and he was right. Don’t get me wrong - it’s lovely; one of my favourite haze derivatives. But therein lies the problem. Why pay €13 for haze when it’s available for €7 with some careful shopping?
He’s right. The product doesn’t stack up when that’s considered. I do love this strain though. She’s a UK creation and very difficult to get hold of on the cut scene. There are no seeds either so she’s a lady I can’t help but buy. To be honest she’s a kind of generic fruity haze. But if that’s your thang (and it’s certainly mine) she’s a cracking example. Dampkring are the only shop that sells it afaik.
I’m rating her 7.6 anyway.

NYC Sister - Dampkring €12
Also lovely. It’s great when DKR’s product is on point cos it’s really good.
I enjoyed the fuck out of that bag. Grapefruit gas with a sherbet finish. Great flush, she burnt well. Lovely texture too - the finger crunch was available with a welcome stickiness - and boy did she vape beautifully.
7.7. Should have bought more

I think pretty much the whole crew was in attendance, Gapie was there as I remember, i think Pierre turned up at some point too with his pals.

There were some legendary dabs going round that night - I definitely topped my personal best with a trifecta monster that CC brought over consisting of two types of BHO with added Rosin. That one fucked me over for a good twenty minutes. I probably thanked you at the time C but - thanks again sir. Much appreciated.
Danny, Smirks, Macky and travelling companion Joe stepped up to the plate like champs - going in hot on dabs they were cowering from just a few days previously.

I remember testing my ‘you can only get so high’ theory on a slightly reluctant Danny who was reeling from a overly respectable hit when I lined up a second pop for him of the same calibre. He looks suspiciously at me for a few seconds then just went for it. Sat quietly for five minutes then proclaimed ‘you’re right’. Vindicated I cheered and had another dab.

This was the evening that I had the pleasure of meeting forum member Omnibuzz. A lovely German gentleman sporting some of the most beautiful spectacles I have ever seen. My overarching recollection of the night is his reaction to the flavours and effects of the Dabs we were shovelling in. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. :D
I look forward to this gentleman creating himself a new profile (due to a lost password) so he’ll again take part in the postings.

I don’t recall how the session ended. But I do know that I went to find my bike and walked DLN home across town to his apartment near the Brouwersgracht before cruising back to the Bulldog high as a mofo. Something tells me that we smoked a doob.

What a day.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Excellent write up, mate.... Nice surprise to have yet another brilliantly written episode to read this morning( afternoon :roll: :oops: :wink: )....

Still amazed everyone seems to remember far more than i'm capable of.... Normally, i'd blame the weed, but... Well... :mrgreen:

Thanks! 8)
Papi

Post by Papi »

Great write up man, that 420 boat trip was something else, we upped the ante for mr.Captain and his mate. And this guy's complete unawareness of what a bong is, combined with my state enhanced with dabs and syrup made it pretty hard for me to explain it properly "You know, it's that glass thingy that you put water inside, and when you smoke it bubbles" (Look to the right, OHMF is having troubles breathing by laughing at this conversation). I had to show this guy what a bong is on a picture from google :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

These three paragraphs:

"We get to the Oud Kerk meeting point bang on time. I do not expect the entire pavement to be packed with ACD from church wall to canalside! This is going to be epic. We totally fill the boat. Utter madness. I’m so fucking high having gone from zero to hero on that ride back. Probably consumed the equivalent to 4-5 grams of weeds in less than 5 minutes and that is hitting me hard as I wobble onto the boat. There is a video somewhere on the forum of the moment just after I embark. Watching that vid I look perfectly normal. I can assure you dear reader that I was fucking FLYING in that moment.

Quite honestly I don’t have a huge recollection of the boat. I spent the entire time heating the dab rig with a torch due to no electricity on board, drinking syrup and smoking joints. I laughed my arse off at Papi trying to explain to the captains mate what a bong was; earnestly explaining what an asset to the business such a purchase would be. Our favourite Pole also cracks out a gigantic doob. At least as long as my forearm and almost as fat!!!!

I do remember that I didn’t see a single sight - I only remember looking out of the windows once as we cheered 4/20 in to see a perplexed gaggle of tourists wondering what the fuck this maniac was doing holding a blazing blow-torch on a boat while cheering about a time-of-day. The bewildered glance of them copping the sight of ChopperMike chonging on that huge fucking doobie was just golden. Good times."

Should be saved in some archive. That's some funny content right there! First paragraph - zero to hero. Second paragraph - bong explanation. Third paragraph - blowtorch with tourists. Great stuff, OHMF!

I think KMC posted that video.
macky

Post by macky »

Nice read :D I Remember standing on back of boat with Matty when we started to notice the tourist boats behind us backing up . Seems the gang hot boxed the captain and he could not keep his lane,little like Ricky dude on bike :lol:
Remember having Dab of crumble and sitting listening to Madmaxx telling me about a old member.
Every time he got excited he would put his rig down on back of boat an talk with his hands .
I kepted telling him he was going to loose over the side ,come to think of it Matty had his camera on the roof and I told him he was going to loose it over the side :D
Damn that crumble makes you paranoid : :mrgreen:
Devore

Post by Devore »

I'm a dab virgin. And a bit of a noob about the whole thing. are there places you can go and Dab in the dam if you are a complete novice?
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

@ohmofo it was a plesure chonging on those dabs thankyou very kindly :wink: , i cant wait for next years 420, any news if your able to make it over for the october trip?? :mrgreen:
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Another quality instalment mate! Thank you very much brother 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

@KMC, @LLMReb @Macky @avfc @Papi As ever - much appreciated nice peoples. Thanks very much for the reads and replies.
Devore wrote: Wed 21st Jun 2017 03:36 pm I'm a dab virgin. And a bit of a noob about the whole thing. are there places you can go and Dab in the dam if you are a complete novice?
Not really I'm afraid - concentrates are still a legal grey area in NL so there's still some reluctance on the part of the CS owners.
Some of the shops have reportedly got a little touchy about people dabbing at all recently. I have a pal who was told he was't allowed to in 1e Hulp last month. Personally I've never had any problems but I always ask first.
danny211204 wrote: Wed 21st Jun 2017 07:20 pm @ohmofo it was a plesure chonging on those dabs thankyou very kindly :wink: , i cant wait for next years 420, any news if your able to make it over for the october trip?? :mrgreen:
Not 100% sure yet pal but it's reasonably likely :)
Devore

Post by Devore »

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Will have to try and bump into the Fiets gang next time I'm over!! ;o)

Never seen any sign of it in Yorkshire!!
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

Was good to catch you, and cheers for the dabinage! I was a bit bewildered at the amount of everybody, and forgetting to introduce myself by my pseudonym, but I remember you saying 'Hi, I'm One High Mofo' and you laughing at the self-evident nature of that statement...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Devore wrote: Mon 26th Jun 2017 02:40 pm Thanks for the heads up mate.

Will have to try and bump into the Fiets gang next time I'm over!! ;o)

Never seen any sign of it in Yorkshire!!
You're not looking hard enough ;)
Pierre von Mondragon wrote: Mon 26th Jun 2017 11:36 pm Was good to catch you, and cheers for the dabinage! I was a bit bewildered at the amount of everybody, and forgetting to introduce myself by my pseudonym, but I remember you saying 'Hi, I'm One High Mofo' and you laughing at the self-evident nature of that statement...
Brilliant to meet you sir. Hope to repeat that experience again next year.