Mr Incognito's July escape

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Mr Incognito

Mr Incognito's July escape

Post by Mr Incognito »

A little break in the schedule has made room for "a few days away". So here I am at Yeadon Spaceport, waiting for the call to board. Mokum here I come! If all goes smoothly, I should be emerging from Centraal, hopefully into bright sunshine, in less than 3 hours.......

Let's see how long I can keep the live reporting up for!

My plans, as far as I have any, involve bicycles, a trip to Haarlem, lots of hash and some tasty jazz. All those 420 reports have whetted my appetite - not quite the same solo, but I have some new shops to try and a whole host of recommendations.

See you on the other side!

OneHighMofo

Re: Mr Incognito's July escape

Post by OneHighMofo »

Have fun!
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Off to a great start- new roaming rules mean my phone works like normal. Hunting for wifi & Google maps not working should be a thing of the past.

How long before I'm lost? Give me 20 mins to get to a Coffeeshop!!!
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Good work, I'm there on Friday so it'll be interesting to see what's good.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Well ain't that nice little treat to give yourself, good on you man, hope you have fun! :)

Also great with a scouting mission, sent out by good fortune ahead of the Fiets crew invading the city in the last days of the month, really look forward to some recon reports and up to date reviews! :D

Keep up the live report if you can mate, it is always great following someone on the ground, but understandable if Mokum gets you and you go MIA for a while (watch those dabs and syrup ;) )...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Nice to have a crowd along!

Lovely start to the trip. I dropped my bags and headed straight for Central. I asked for the Amnesia hash - it was a total bargain at €5.70 a g. He was down to crumbs in the bottom of a tub, so I bought those and a couple of nice buds of their outdoor purple haze, which was also €5.70 I think?!? Skinned up a little number just with the purple haze to start with and wandered round to Voyagers. It was a nice mellow gentle take off, and the weed smoked beautifully- lovely lavender herby tastes and smells.

Voyagers was packed with argumentative teenagers so I bailed out and ended up in Het Gelderse just round the corner. Wow. Some very interesting hashes there which deserve professional scrutiny. I'll stick the menu photo I got up when I have the technology!

There are some cheapish Moroccan hashes at 6 and 8 a g, two blocs, Amnesia and Kesh @ 7 & 10, Tbizlsa at 10, Super Tbizlsa at 15, California Organic Gum at 15 and Isolator at 25. The California Organic Gum I was told is imported, and it is basically 100% crystals as an oily crumble sort of affair. I got a bit of Tbizlsa to go with the Jamaican I got for 3. 15 is out of my self imposed range, but I am going to have to try some of the Cali stuff!

The BT told me she won't smoke it and work - it doesn't taste much on the throat but it knocks you out.....
Last edited by Mr Incognito on Sun 9th Jul 2017 03:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

The Tbizlsa was nice and oily with a proper authentic smell and texture. Jamaican weed a very acceptable filler at 3!! Smoked that and headed off for the Oude Kerke for a wander around in Amsterdam's Oldest Silence. Nice ....

Laters!

Mr I
Last edited by Mr Incognito on Wed 5th Jul 2017 05:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Keep it coming, we're right behind you :) interesting news about Het Gelderse, I've never been in as it is almost always empty when I pass. I shall definitely give them a look later in the month.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Mmmmmmm I love this town! Just had a lounge in the rooftop bar looking over the city after a tasty joint of Amnesia Hash and Purple Haze. Cracking value from Central.

Time for a wander, a steak, and some shopping!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Great stuff Mr. I, keep it coming! :mrgreen:

Loving some hash reviews, het geldersee is definitely getting a visit and that amnesia hash from Central might become a fav good value hash in the end of the month, it keeps getting good reviews! :D

Hope the steak and wander goes well, have fun man!!!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Where's the nightcap, Mr. Incognito? I'm back out on the town, probably will wander somewhere between the likes of Belgique and Batavia.

Perhaps I'll see you around, look for a solid heather grey RL polo tee (v-neck). 8) :wink: :mrgreen:
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Holy shit! What happened there? I think I might have been dragged through a time portal.......

One minute I was sitting in Mr K composing a post all about the lovely hash I was smoking. And now here I am back at my hotel utterly trashed. I guess I missed you DLN - how about arranging a meet up tomorrow?

Looking back and trying to rewrite that post, I must have started with the steak. I went to Piet van Lieuw. Mixed horse and beef tenderloin with gorgonzola sauce. Rare. Delicious.

Then on to 1er hulp - in search of a peaceful location. Turns out it is having a refit over the next week - completely new look apparently - and is B&F only at the moment. I got some Somari bud and some sort of hash labelled KK and in a little tub, it is so crumbly. On to Mr K for that relaxing sit down. I picked up their Viking Bio which is 7, and their Girl Scout Cookie hash at 14.

With their top notch mint tea and the friendly young BT playing a selection of reggae, hip hop, soul and rap, it turned out to be the perfect place to break out the pipe and smoke some of my hash stash. The GSC hash was what pushed me over the edge, but I am sure the other ingredients helped!

Time to crash out - a good night's sleep ready for day 2.

Barely able to type ......

Mr I
Last edited by Mr Incognito on Sun 9th Jul 2017 03:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Thanks for the reporting! Reading boots-on-the-ground reports is always such a great read. I'll repay the favor at the end of the month.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Great stuff Mr Incognito! Have a wicked trip mate!
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Today a trip to Haarlem, but first a skyline breakfast followed by a rooftop Somari number. Smallish firm buds, light green colour. A pleasant start to the day. It has certainly made me forgetful!

Now I'm riding that train to Haarlem. It's a beautiful sunny day here in the Netherlands and I'm off on an adventure. A hash tour of Haarlem is what I have in mind, but let's see what happens!