Talk & Toke

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
LLMReb

Talk & Toke

Post by LLMReb »

In another thread, someone was asking about Talk & Tokes. It got me to thinking about T&Ts with posters here. And as a relatively new member of about 18 months, I can still recall my initial reservation of hosting or attending. I figure some new posters might have a similar uncertainty or reluctance to meet internet strangers that connect only through this board. Hell, I sure did! So I thought that a thread about T&Ts would be helpful and personally fun for me to write.

My first was DLN and Lemming at Batavia. There, I met J, Lemmings companion. Also Papi and Nathan420. Fun experience.

The next visit was Bluebird with Willjay and FOD. Great time.

Once again at La Tertulia with DLN.

Random encounter with Gapie at Utopia.

I've enjoyed the T&Ts, and I now look forward to catching up with those posters when I return.

I'd enjoy reading your experiences at T&Ts.

gapie

Re: Talk & Toke

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

1st T&T with an ACDer for me was with DLN in Batavia moving onto Siberie back In April...was a good little session considering I was in a zombie state before arrival! Looked after me well and made sure I got to my next destination safely.

2nd T&T was also April on the morning of my departure with Matty, Macky and his entourage arriving for 420 in CS Picasso on Haarlemmerstraat and moved on to Siberie again.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Our man Stan was my 1st t&t, basjoe and then homegrown when cheese was killer, good lad waited an hour for me coz some numpty had got mowed down by a tram leaving me stuck across town.Nearly always guaranteed to bump into him every trip and always brings a smile.

Since that I have met some good people home and away from this forum, and made the odd friend along the way.