LLMReb live July/August 2017 report.

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
LLMReb

LLMReb live July/August 2017 report.

Post by LLMReb »

Here we go. About to head to the airport. First, a typical last minute tidying up and packing. I don't know what a trip would be like if I didn't have a last minute issue to address.

- addresses for postcards. Check!
- polaroid. Check!
- passports! Double check!

Oh, and one more review of my list of strains for my AMS scavenger hunt:

Siberie - Red Lebonese Hash. Willjay spoke so fondly of it that I am compelled to hunt it down.

Voyagers - Lemon Bubble. Bit of chatter here about it and favorable reviews.

Twede Kamer - gotta check out that Laila Hash that the CCs rave about, Melana, and even 24K Kush Block

Grey Area - G13 Haze is a favorite, Golden Soles Hash received great reviews in the past.

La Tertulia - I just love this place and feel compelled to spend money here. Plus i like bio outdoor clean tasting weed for my hash smoking events! NYC Diesel and Amnesia Haze.

Het Ballonnetje - they are due a pilgrimage, of sorts, after that white gloves treatment from 4/20! G13 Mr Nice seemed great, Tangie, GG#4, and GS Cookies Block.

Easy Times - I always pop in here b/c I know we will be at WUSH next door at least once. Hope they have Green Crack and/or G13 Amnesia Haze.

Of course I won't sample everything, but I have 4 good days to do my best!

See y'all soon!

avfc-herbalist

Re: LLMReb live July/August 2017 report.

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Have a good time mate! You've got yourself a nice shopping list there bro 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Boerejongens man, they've got some nice stuff at the moment for an equally nice price.

Safe flight, see you soon brother.

Obligatory geaux to hell ole piss!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Ha, DLN! Boer, check! We always go by Ki-boot over there to say hi to the dog, so I'll certainly be in the area.
MasterOfMuppets

Post by MasterOfMuppets »

Red lebanese hash was on the menu of the Loft on monday. Also quite a lot of nice sativas.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I don't get the Red Leb love. Had it myself once, because so many were nostalgic about it, and it was just as I remembered -- not very strong, not very flavourful, not very compelling as a purchase except it times of take it or leave it, as it might have been back then. So is it just nostalgia?

The Blue Dream or something along those lines from Tweede Kamer is worth a look if you like your hash black and oily and authoritative. Only had Malana in a shared mixed joint, alas, and now wish I'd bought some myself.
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sun 23rd Jul 2017 08:54 pm I don't get the Red Leb love. Had it myself once, because so many were nostalgic about it, and it was just as I remembered -- not very strong, not very flavourful, not very compelling as a purchase except it times of take it or leave it, as it might have been back then. So is it just nostalgia?
I had some from Kashmir Lounge a few months ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It reminded me of my youth. So, yes - it is probably just nostalgia, but no harm in that really. And we all know nostalgia aint what it used to be anyway :D 8)
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Landed! Retrieving bags and Uber to apartment!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Welcome dude! :)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Score! Journals at Westermarkt! Gotta get weed and pipe next
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

LLMReb wrote: Mon 24th Jul 2017 11:15 am Score! Journals at Westermarkt! Gotta get weed and pipe next
Paging Reb, looks like Batavia is the rendezvous point henceforth, hope to see you there!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Agh! Phone ran out of life.

We meandered around all day waiting on check in. Tweede Kamer was the first purchase. Scored some of that Laila hash. Then 420 and the neville's Haze looked and smelle so good. Purchased. Then waked up on Grey area and to my surprise, no line!! Had to stop. Scores Golden Shoes hash and White Fire OG Kush. More wandering and Paradox for cakes and why not a bit of Super Silver Haze.

Now back at boat just waking up after walking and smoking.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

LLMReb wrote: Sun 23rd Jul 2017 05:46 pm Here we go.
:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Whoa. Getting out late after sleeping in and smoking that bad ass Laila hash from tweede kamer. Canal house museum today.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

LLMReb wrote: Tue 25th Jul 2017 12:19 pm Whoa. Getting out late after sleeping in and smoking that bad ass Laila hash from tweede kamer. Canal house museum today.
Gonna be social tonight and make it out to a T&T Col. Reb?

Don't be a stranger now ya hear!