LLMReb live July/August 2017 report.

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
LLMReb

Re: LLMReb live July/August 2017 report.

Post by LLMReb »

Live trip reporting with wife and baby is not feasible. :?

Today, burger at Ellis Burger. It was so-so. Scored Pelikan rollerball ink refills! Typical fun stuff. Wife did some shopping on Utrechstraat. Good dress shoe store over there where you can pick up some Crocketts. Picked up some art at Oode. Great store and great concept. I highly recommend Oode if you like good art priced to move.

I cannot get enough of this Laila hash. Hell, it's entertaining if for no other readon than to tear appart!

Anyone doing anything tonight?

Willjay

Post by Willjay »

sounds like your having fun :D keep it up :mrgreen: have a puff for Robyn and me 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Taking family to the Zoo early. Then hope to meet up with regular posters later.

Interesting issue with the Nevill's Haze from 420. It snaps, crackles, and pops like a bowl of Rice Krispie cereal. So I google it. Not good. Google informs me it is either: 1) sprayed with fiberglass; 2) poorly flushed with nitrates overly concentrated; or 3) poorly dried. It did not scratch a dvd, so not fiberglass thankfully. I'm betting poor flush. I'm hoping it just needs to dry out a bit.

I really scored upon arrival at Grey Area. Walked right up to the counter. I probably walked by it 6 times yesterday and lines were to the corner each time!

Great place to purchase pipes between Green Place and Mediterranean. At least 1/2 the price for fine glass and wooden pipes (5 e instead of 10 e). Small selection, but nice and functional if u purchase a pipe. Also sold cheap screens.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Paradox brownie. Bought tix online and waltzed right in to the Artis Zoo!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Butterfly Room was really cool. Brownie kicked in just aboutbthe time i entered the B-fly room. Monkeys active. The aquarium replicating the canals and types of fish swimming therein was cool.

Now at Harlem Cafe before Siberie.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

If there is a silver lining to leaving AMS, it is planning your next visit. I'm planning my next visit while in Paris, b/c I return for one night on Tues night.