Copenhagen 9 to 15 August

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Copenhagen 9 to 15 August

Post by ed the head »

This is a cousins reunion of sorts. Time flies, some of us had not seen each other since our wedding in 2012.

Our weather has been beautiful with only one day of partial light rain and perfect temperatures.

We were sight seeing arrival day with the two kinder in tow around lunchtime when the opportunity presented itself to duck into Christiana.

Not yet knowing my scene and under a bit of time pressure to make our return meeting quickly, I opted for 6 grams of hash from a selection of four, €30

I rolled one up and my cousin Charles and I shared memories smoking it.

Since then, it's been easy for me to make a little 'me' time each day for some variety.

'Pusher Street' was not hard to find. It seems all entrances to Christiana lead to it. Booths lined both sides, every table had their goods out to touch and smell.

I ran low on Kroners and found all tables happy to accept euros

My Saturday trip to Christiana was followed by a superb lunch at Lenore Christine Nyhavn 9. A waiter, Richard, bought/introduced me to Gammel Dansk
Moments so magical as to almost make me believe in heaven again feeling very strong presence of my departed mother

Enjoying our stay at Adina hotel with it's kitchenette a great kroner saver. Heading to Netto shortly for fresh breakfast rolls and a jelly donut

He who tries to shine dims his own light