July - August 2017

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
matty

July - August 2017

Post by matty »

3 weeks in Amsterdam coming to an end in a few days, not gonna so a full trip report but here are some of the notes highlights and things I'd recommend:

Boerejongens is extremely popular (big queues on 3 of my 4 visits there) and for a reason, they have excellent stuff, highlight for me was their cookies. I tried the Super Silver Haze Cookie, Big Buddha Cheese Cookie and another one three-week like a weed and hash mix, a very crumbly hash/compact weed but very nice super silver the best.

matty

Re: July - August 2017

Post by matty »

Always go to Greenhouse and on this trip Namaste has become my new favourite and have spent a fair bit of time there. Friendly staff, good weed (if a little pricey) and the option to sit outside when the weathers nice. Their lemon haze which has been going years never fails to disappoint and the super silver also packs a punch
matty

Post by matty »

Barney's was good for the cookies kush, I visited three but the only one I returned to was lounge, I find it to be the most chilled vibe
matty

Post by matty »

Paradox good again, chilled in the day time, took my book there, bought a few grams, a milkshake, a toastie and stayed for the whole afternoon - did that twice!! There weed and hash is always good, nothing standout his tine but I do like their bio-organic stuff which is very cheap and I use it as filler in my spliffs instead of tobacco or that awful greis stuff!
matty

Post by matty »

Accommodation wise found an amazing apartment right on spuistraat, big apartment, big old windows that open our onto the street, weed friendly so one can sit at the window and smoke to your heart's content 😉 . Perfect location not too far from dam square, red light and central station about 70 euros a night for stays over a week. She has a few places and advertises on airbnb and amsrerdamstay etc but if u contact her directly she can do it cheaper obviously cutting out the middle man. Also spent 2 days at camping zeeburg. You can get a cabin for 20 euros and a wagon for 30 euros a night, smoking is common around the campsite and bar etc. The sun came out those days which was lovely as it gave me the chance to explore on bike that area of Amsterdam and further out to some of the newly reclaimed land and towns they are still building. Some beautiful views over into the diemer park and beyond, some nice cycle routes too
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

matty wrote: Sat 19th Aug 2017 10:30 pm Accommodation wise found an amazing apartment right on spuistraat, big apartment, big old windows that open our onto the street, weed friendly so one can sit at the window and smoke to your heart's content 😉 . Perfect location not too far from dam square, red light and central station about 70 euros a night for stays over a week. She has a few places and advertises on airbnb and amsrerdamstay etc but if u contact her directly she can do it cheaper obviously cutting out the middle man. Also spent 2 days at camping zeeburg. You can get a cabin for 20 euros and a wagon for 30 euros a night, smoking is common around the campsite and bar etc. The sun came out those days which was lovely as it gave me the chance to explore on bike that area of Amsterdam and further out to some of the newly reclaimed land and towns they are still building. Some beautiful views over into the diemer park and beyond, some nice cycle routes too
Sounds great Matty, ENJOY!!!!
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Devore

Post by Devore »

Nice report sorry to miss you mate. Arriving at 6 today