Something different...Ibiza surprise...

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
MikeSmith

Something different...Ibiza surprise...

Post by MikeSmith »

Long time lurker, and I do read up on here a lot, but I don’t post too much, but thought I would share this…

I was going to post this a while ago,,, but then I got high..

We have some friends that we only see/meet once or twice a year, and each time we meet up in a different city /country.

We have done Amsterdam, Dublin, Krakow, etc, and this time, it was IBIZA…

I am the only smoker in the group. But they are all cool with it, as they like to drink.

Anyway, we arrived on different flights, and met up in San Antonio for a 4 day weekend.

So we are on our way to the beach and we are waiting at the bus stop in San Antonio, same bus that take you to the airport.

At the bus stop, there is a pole sticking out of the ground, about a meter high, and on top of this, was a bag that looked a lot like hash.
The wife forbids me to touch it, for in case it is a trap/ poisoned, etc. I thought I would just smell it, and sure enough, about 6-8 grams of hash.
I break off about 1g, for testing purposes only, wrap it up in paper, and leave the rest, without the wife seeing me.
As the bus pulls up, I thought F It, and take the whole bag for in case it turns out to be good stuff.

We got to the beach, had a few beers, and after a few hours, I roll up a joint ( I smoke rollies, so had papers, filters tobacco, etc)

As I was unsure exactly what it was, or how strong it was, I made a 90% tobacco 10% hash joint, for testing purposes only :mrgreen:

It was really, really good hash.

I did not tell anybody in the group I smoked it. After a while, they asked me why I am so quiet, and I just started laughing…

1 + 1 = you are stoned…

My guess was, that somebody was on their way to the airport, and had leftovers, and left it for the next person to enjoy…

So, from that point forward, I was stoned for 3 days… As I do not mix weed and alcohol, I really enjoyed the clubs, as I was not planning on smoking that weekend.

So, whoever you are, kind stranger that left that bag, thank you…

Kenshiro

Re: Something different...Ibiza surprise...

Post by Kenshiro »

What a great story! You certainly lucked out with that baggy!
There is some lovely weed in Ibiza as usually is the case with many of the Spanish Islands (a lot of them due to the volcanic soil)

And you always smell some damn fine hash being tooted around that waterfront area in San Antonio.

I like your vacation idea with friends meeting in a new place every year keeps it interesting and means you all get to experience a new place/city/country.

Thanks for sharing your story!