Mr Incognito's January Jaunt live trip report

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Mr Incognito

Mr Incognito's January Jaunt live trip report

Post by Mr Incognito »

Once again I find myself at Yeadon Spaceport waiting for the 10.10 to Schiphol. The sun is shining but my head is banging - had a leaving do last night!

Give me 2 hours and I should be in Mokum. Oh happy day!

First stop Central to see if they have any Ammesia Hash and outdoor purple, then I'll just see where the fancy takes me. I'm staying in my usual hotel down by the Amstel, just a 5 minute walk to Yo Yo.

Catch you later!

Mr I

OneHighMofo

Re: Mr Incognito's January Jaunt live trip report

Post by OneHighMofo »

Have a good one sir!
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Thanks OHMF! I'm now safely landed and on that Centraal train. It's a grey day in the Dam. A bit colder than sunny Leeds, but I'm feeling the happy warm glow of impending intake....

Laters

Mr I
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

And we're away!! Dropped my bag at the place next to Batavia. Just round the corner, Central have Amnesia Hash at the bargain price of €5.90. A little piece of that to start and a tienzje of Santa Maria at €7.80. One of my old time favourites and it is beginning to clear my headache. But only beginning... I'll need a bong and some of that Amnesia Hash to do that I reckon.

Next stop bong shop.

Laters!

Mr I
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

What's the meetup codeword this time?
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Mr Incognito wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 09:26 am just a 5 minute walk to Yo Yo.
Would love to know if YoYo have Blue Cheese back, last time I got the Frisian Cheese and normal Cheese, but they robbed me of the full cheese board as the blue cheese wasn't on the menu.

Enjoy man!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Nice, another Mr. I live report to get the 420 juices really boiling... :D

Have a good one Mr. I!

Cc
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 01:29 pm What's the meetup codeword this time?
:lol: was wondering the same, last year's was pretty funny :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 01:29 pm What's the meetup codeword this time?
The revolution will not be televised.
Reply: Resistance is futile.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 02:40 pm
Mr Incognito wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 09:26 am just a 5 minute walk to Yo Yo.
Would love to know if YoYo have Blue Cheese back, last time I got the Frisian Cheese and normal Cheese, but they robbed me of the full cheese board as the blue cheese wasn't on the menu.

Enjoy man!
Cheers - always good to have a purpose - will have to be tomorrow as YoYo shuts in 20 mins.
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

In which Mr I buys a bong and gets lost in the Dam

Striding forth from Central with an errand, I go looking for a bong. What I find first of all is a coffee, a sandwich and a lemonade. A spot of gawping out the window later - there's nowhere better on earth I know for just sitting - and I am back on mission. I find a headshop just stuffed full with pipes and bongs - I am after a small bong that will fit in my bag, and a pipe to smoke some hash. It may have taken me quite some time to decide but I have ended up with a stone pipe and a magic idea - the Bukket. Its like a reverse bucket bong! A piece of extendable tube (like you would use for ducting), with a plastic top and a metal gauze that lifts off. You fill it up, put your finger over the mouth hole, and spark up. Lift the top holding the bottom and it draws a solid stream of air over your burning hash. At the top you gently lift the cap off, breathe out fully, put your mouth over the hole, and gently push the bong down. Take off!

Cant wait to try that.

I head on through the RLD and end up in Stones bar with a small blonde. Pipe and Amnesia hash are applied to the still throbbing head. Bang. Improvement ensues.

On my way back I drop in at het Gelderse. I pick up some OG Kush at 14, Afghan at 5, and Californian Gum thingy (ill check FBN as it was on the menu when I photo'd it last time) at 15. Most I have ever paid for hash, so it had better be good! It is a crumbly sticky kind of a thing. Closest I have seen is some hash I had that claimed to be from Africa, which was beautiful to vape and very very strong. If its as good as that, I may not feel ripped off!.

So back to Centraal, pick up the bag, and high tail it down the metro to Incognito Towers. Check in and nice surprise - I got an upgrade. Whoop de woo! So now im about to go and soak in the rooftop spa. Then i'll venture out - going to go eat in de Pijp then see where the wind blows me....

DLN - any suggestions? I would need to leave the Batcave at 12.15 to get the last metro, so somewhere either walking distance of Volkshotel or easy to get back from late would be great!
Last edited by Mr Incognito on Wed 7th Mar 2018 09:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Mr Incognito wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 06:13 pm
DLN - any suggestions? I would need to leave the Batcave at 12.15 to get the last metro, so somewhere either walking distance of Volkshotel or easy to get back from late would be great!
You gonna be at the cave tonight, strong chance the wind blows me that direction this mild winter evening.

Near Volkshotel, hmm you'll have to exercise a liberal definition of walking distance to find somewhere meeting your requisites.

Brecht isn't 420 friendly but one of the closer places in the center proper that's worth checking out, though on a Friday it'll be proper packed but open till 3 AM if you're a child of the night and close enough that a cab/uber wouldn't rape your wallet should the need arise...
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 06:52 pm
You gonna be at the cave tonight, strong chance the wind blows me that direction this mild winter evening.

Near Volkshotel, hmm you'll have to exercise a liberal definition of walking distance to find somewhere meeting your requisites.

Brecht isn't 420 friendly but one of the closer places in the center proper that's worth checking out, though on a Friday it'll be proper packed but open till 3 AM if you're a child of the night and close enough that a cab/uber wouldn't rape your wallet should the need arise...
OK Batcave it is......
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Mr Incognito wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 07:01 pm

OK Batcave it is......
Who should I look out for. PM if you prefer
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 07:28 pm
Mr Incognito wrote: Fri 26th Jan 2018 07:01 pm

OK Batcave it is......
Who should I look out for. PM if you prefer
All will be clear!
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Mr Incognito and the Siberian infiltration

So someone posted Siberie in the light and airy thread. FOD said something about the quality of their hash menu. So here I am in Siberie, trying out their hash menu. Ive got a piece each of Tropicana, a sativa Amsterdam-made hash at 10, & Karat 24, which is its indican sister same price.

Plus a bit of their Speedy Chile outdoor weed.

Nice vibe in here and its nice and big as advertised.