Spannabis 2018

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
RoMoney

Spannabis 2018

Post by RoMoney »

I flew into Barca from Tangiers on an early flight and was on the tarmac at 10:45am. I dropped ACD's own Papi a message and he confirmed he was in The Backyard. After 10 days waking and baking fine hash, this was the longest I had been without a smoke for quite some time. Due to the overwhelming nature of the situation I threw budgetary considerations out the window and jumped in a Taxi straight to The Backyard and 30-40 minutes after a shor taxi ride and signing up at The Backyard I was sat down across from Papi smoking a nice joint of pure Tangilope, which I smoked two of before buying some Cheese OG. After several hours there I made my way to my usual hostel in Placa Real for check-in and rooftop terrace joints. Joints with a view are always a mandatory requirement when abroad on cannabis tourism expeditions.

It was easy to know I was no longer in Morocco when I saw a vending machine full of San Miguel beer at the hostel :)

Later on I went back to TerpsArmy, the first CC I ever joined when I was here in January. It was back on the dry sift. I got a selection...Cheese....Nicole Kush and Kritical Bilbo. Funnily enough the Cheese was the nicest. Had to have a cheese combo joint as well, Cheese OG flower and Cheese dry sift.

That evening I went to The Nectar Club which I had also joined in Janauary for the Monster Cup party. Got some Blue Rocks there, proper crystal coated fire. Great place, if expensive, great glass selection for members to use.

Over the next three days I floated around between Terps, Backyard, Nectar and La Kalada which I joined on day two (shoutout to Papi for that and the laughs over the 4 days). Shoutouts to DJShaggy and Smirks as well both of whom I had the pleasure of meeting and blazing with. My ability to do a coherent timeline after day 1 was a bit shot, so please enjoy the pics.

TerpsArmy

La Kalada

Spannabis

Graffiti

Late Night Food: Bismillah Kebab

Spanish Chocomel - Consensus per my thread in the Spain forum seems to be that Chocomel is better

At the chillum party in La Kalada I met the guy who runs the Xtracts Krew and he gave me this rosin infused sherbert dip type thing which I munched down in the airport while waiting for my flight home, after 10 days in Morocco and 4 days in Spain it was back to reality *_*

Highlights: Tangilope, Zombie Kush, W&B at The Backyard, meeting so many amazing people including the three ACD crew, La Kalada, meeting Frenchy Cannoli at the Chillum party in La Kalada and talking for a few minutes

Lowlights: Flying home after the first day of the actual Expo
Last edited by RoMoney on Sat 7th Apr 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Drugsbunny

Re: Spannabis 2018

Post by Drugsbunny »

Good stuff.
Looks like you guys had a blast.

:)

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Sounds like a great time - looking forward to seeing you all in just a minute :)
Cheers for the write-up and pics dude.
kalima

Post by kalima »

looks like you had loads of fun, and nice smoke, :mrgreen: glad you had a good time WAY
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Successful trip! Photos always help piece the memories together when recalling for a travelogue.
Nice work amigo!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

was great to chill with you bro.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Devore

Post by Devore »

Nice work again!