ACD 420 2018 Live Thread

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
kushola

Re: ACD 420 2018 Live Thread

Post by kushola »

ill b be there in approx 17 hours :D will hit this thread upw hen i get there and be following it up in the sky on the big birds internet

Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Should be there in time for the Baba meet today.
Devore

Post by Devore »

Nice to hear you're going to make it Macky.

Cannay wait until Friday!

Gogo 420 crew
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Great to hear that Captain Macky and wife are en route, couldn't deal with if you guys didn't make it... Awesome that so many are inbound, it's gonna be great seeing you all! :D

Yesterday was a trip out east, stopped by get Ballonnetje​ which is still at the top wrt quality (cookies and cream actually a little underwhelming, but Papaya Haze is so far best weed if the trip, have yet to sample Tangie which we also got, but smells fuego), had some nice Roti Rols from Roopram Roti and a cheeky dab at an undisclosed location and drove by Eastwood to get Grape Sorbet (haven't smoked yet, but tried it in Nugs'pax3 and it is very delightful there) and their top hash (good value for money classic Moroccan, land race leaning).
Afterwards it was back to the apartment by way of AH for some beers and doughnuts. Dabs and beer session at apartment is followed by Nugs' departure (poor thing has to work today) and us going out to see if we can spot the Lemming around town).

Also popped by Kashmir CS in our way out the building to check the King Hassan that Marok21 had gotten recommended by a friend. Got a g at 26, darker brown (but still more like a dark caffee latte than a black coffee) classic Moroccan of a style and flavor profile that seems to be dominating the higher ranges of the classic Moroccan hash menus around town at present. This one is probably the nicest so far, but also very costly at 26 / g. Very creamy but with nice loud classic flavors, mostly​ sandalwood, cedar, chocolate and caramel. Deffo worth a try, but there are a lot out there at the more "locals' shops" at the moment. Good stuff, but e.g. Millinium's Diamond is almost half 5he price when you buy two grams (18,5 for 2 IIRC) and is very close to the king Hassan from CS Kashmir. Also got half a g of malana cream or something like that, which was downright horrible, threw away half the joint...

Ended the night with Lemming (White er met as he was walking in the door at Batavia, having just arrived), PvM and Comus. A very gezellig evening gentlemen, thanks! :D

Today: breccy, shopping trip and then baba @ 14 :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
JayBee420

Post by JayBee420 »

I'm landing at around 1400. Hoping to drop suitcase off at Voyagers and catch everyone at Baba. If I can't get there in time I will go onto Funny people to meet up with you all.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote: Mon 16th Apr 2018 01:21 am To say it,s been tuff two weeks is an understatement :D
Winter will not go away ,jobs bleeding money ,broke crown and had to remove one front tooth.
We had huge ice storm ,power keeps going out ,and those who can guess this is pain with two rooms on the go :
But I digress :D The drive to airport was nuts,but good thing flights on time 8)
Couple more hours and we will board gate g13 :mrgreen:
And this time I really ,really mean it
Roll on 420
Best news I’ve had this week - see you on the ground captain.
Rollonmotherfucking420
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Great reporting folks, keep up the good work.

See you Tomorrow.hopefully about 6pm.

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Lovely sunny day here in Amsterdam. We're off to a great start!

CCs were talking of going straight to Baba so Amsterdamned might get missed. I'll be walking that way so I might pop my head in after taking a photo or two. Otherwise see you in Baba.
Comus

Post by Comus »

Top time..... At the airport to go home now though :cry: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: ..... Booooo!!!
I'm in shocks and stares
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

In Baba now, Golden Grapefruit is my weed if choice today. A very clean bong is my delivery system. Lemming and Copenhagen Couple are here. The plan is to stay here until around 3.15pm then head off to find a ferry to the north. We’re heading to the NDSM first then on to Funny People 2, to see if it really is a barrel of laughs or not. To anyone else who’s in town right now, feel free to join us.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Smirks wrote: Mon 16th Apr 2018 01:49 pm In Baba now, Golden Grapefruit is my weed if choice today. A very clean bong is my delivery system. Lemming and Copenhagen Couple are here. The plan is to stay here until around 3.15pm then head off to find a ferry to the north. We’re heading to the NDSM first then on to Funny People 2, to see if it really is a barrel of laughs or not. To anyone else who’s in town right now, feel free to join us.
Go eat at Pllek on the NDSM-werf, made out of repurposed shipping-containers, with and artificial beach along the Ij in its its backyard. Spectacular views both from inside and out. Obviously sit out on the artificial beach on a beanbag with some vapes and fatties if the sun smiles upon you guys and order the smoked mackerel broodje if that's your thing!
JayBee420

Post by JayBee420 »

We are at funny people. Copenhagen couple, smirks, lemming and I.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Acting chronology officer checking in: Utopia @ 7, heading for Batavia later... :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Met Smirks and CC at Baba. Nice shop - well looked after with bong and Verdamper
Joined by JayBee420 near Funny People
Great fun on ferries in the sunshine
Utopia next then Batavia probably
kushola

Post by kushola »

On board Heathrow to amsterdam. Gotta get into schipol collect my bag and then take the train to CS. I always forget which train gets you there. Anyone kind enough to help me out?