Madmaxxx 420 2018

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
madmaxxx

Madmaxxx 420 2018

Post by madmaxxx »

:D19/march 3 am and off to gatwick.everything on time(nice one easyjet)9.30 and where out and about the dam.straight to amsterdamcoffeshop(dampkink)and in for some wash hash.14e.then on to the greenhouse for breakie.where i meet up with smriks.get a g off there amnesia (13.5 e)ammo with a nice stick of wash down the middle.now i feel like amsterdam and the 3am start is washed away.nice breakie another smoke,couple of bongs(ty smriks)and we off to voyagers.get to voyagers get the batman 14e.the acdets assemble and it off to haarlem and willie wortels indica.i had message neol before hand,but no response.so it was good to see him at the cs.well the acders took over the press and i spent the next few hours pressing hash.thanks IHO for doing the flower press.well i was busy but had to try out all the pressed rosin.so now very wrecked.we head off to the take away shop for golden green bakery eddibles.sadley they dont make them anymore.so back on the train and next stop spider cruise.before the curise,i stopped at green place for thete shoreline 10e it wasnt good.on to the cruise and meet up with all the acders.spider was a very good friend of mine.and we meet up every week or so.big thanks for organiseing this Macky.well like every acd boat trip cant rember a thing expect lots of dabs lots of joints and big smiles.as the boat trip ended,i grabbed durgsbunny and we went off to the drity chicken club.it was lovely abd at 17.50e a bargin.on to batcave.couple of beers dabs.syrup ect (ty CC).and meet up with macky ingi and her new fella at rosie saloon.more beer and joints and i realise ingi new bf is the bt from home grown fanasty(the good old days).on to utopia.few joints with drugsbunny and back to hotel.

Day 2 420
Up for 8. Quick j and hit the tram down to de pip.fresh orange jucie as the market comes to life.meet smriks and straight to katsu.got hash and weed.went to go stones for breakie but didnt look like they severed.so round the corner by de gral we find the best barkery in holland.it was fantastic every thing looked and tasted wonderfull.card only no cash.after amazing pastrys.we head to the stud.there we get the riyal treatment free drinks moonrocks hash and weed.the owner comes out and we send a good couple of hour with him trying his stash.love the stud good product excellent prices.he will beat the cali price maddness.hopefully he should have his stock in soon.the moonrock knocked my head off(best i had in dam yet)so was feeling very stoned heading for 420 cafe and the celebration.got 420 and the gang where in place.rember 2 big 7g weed and hash joints going a round.after that i have a quick break(my hotel was 20 meters from 420 cafe)then on to the batcave for drinks dabs and syrup.well me smriks and lemming split a bottle of syrup.hope you had a good night lemming.then out to meet Romoney at utopia.good sess with ro and smriks.and i get talking to a local,who turns out to be a celebrity joint roller.then off into the night.
Day 3
Early start of to de kade cs.meet with smirks.mogs and ro.lovely shop well worth the tram journey.totally recomend de kade(lovely cat)got the rollex og lovely smoke 15e.they will make you buy weed at de kade.we where thete 2 hours and they made us buy after a hour.then on to het ballon though a couple of nice parks.where we meet up with chooper mike.mental session in het ballloon drinks sandwhiches t shrits and as much as we could smoke for 2 hours.rude boy was a lovely smoke.then straight off to the airport.big thanks to macky lemming.drugsbunny.smriks.romoney.CC.moggs and all the outher acdets

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Madmaxxx 420 2018

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Thnx for the write up maxxx, what a wild trip you had with hardly a break in the madmaxxness! :mrgreen:

It was great seeing you again and sharing some good times, thnx for setting up the Haarlem trip and the great times had!

See you soon...

RO 420 and RO Canada!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RoMoney

Re: Madmaxxx 420 2018

Post by RoMoney »

Shame I missed Willys, the rosin pressing sounds like fun. Did anyone get any pics of it?
Bring back Imelda Marcos!