First trip in two years

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
baked.com

First trip in two years

Post by baked.com »

I'm on my fourteenth trip to Amsterdam at the moment, I love this city and it's coffeeshop culture so much, I've stayed in all parts of the city but usually set up camp either around the Centraal Station area or over on Rokin area. This time I decided to stay a little further out of the center in De Pijp, I hopped on tram 4 from Centraal Station and was at my hotel in 20 minutes. Bags in the room, passport and all important stuff in the safe in the room and out I go to hit my first cs, Katsu cs it was, lovely place with great music and a nice casual vibe, I got a gram of black widow, it was prebagged and a bit dry but have to say it was nice to smoke and blew the head of me, but the first spliff always has the advantage of doing that with your brain being fresh. I sat for a few hours drinking coffee and drinking iced tea and smoked the gram, next stop after an hour or so of strolling around baked with the shades on and listening to music. I next went to cs D&G just around the corner from cs ibiza, little local place and the prices match, I got a gramme of the cheese which was very nice, strong taste and real lovely head buzz, busy full of locals, very plain cs, the weed is lovely but the place is kind of dull. I next went to cs Roxy, a nice place again local hangout with not much in the way of a refined enterior, just a few chairs and tables and a tv, the weed is awesome and the bud tender is cool, had a chat about the different strains he has some lovely hashes one which won a few awards which are on display on the counter, had a gram of ak-47, my word this stuff was lovely, after smoking all evening this spliff knocked me for 6, I was in heap after a few of these spliffs, as l was leaving I decided to purchase some of the award winning hash Tidighine, took this home for a nightcap, delicious oily hash sticky to touch and just smelt gorgeous, one of these before bed and I'm for the count. This is day one of the trip I'm out and about again and will have day 2 soon.

Junglist Movement

Re: First trip in two years

Post by Junglist Movement »

Nice one man.