can you Help me Please..(16-18 feb dam trip)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
OneHighMofo

Re: can you Help me Please..(16-18 feb dam trip)

Post by OneHighMofo »

When you first posted this thread I daydreamed about you planning a route out for them that when traced afterwards would reveal a symbolic clue; perhaps a giant cock and balls? Something equally puerile and simultaneously Machiavellian :)

Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

so mate came back, he pulled up outside hotel to put bags in quickly and got hit & run over by a Motorbike (what a TWAT). he visited 1 fuking coffeeshop and brought just 1 fuking gram on a Buy & Fly. so he used 2 of my maps which took hours to make up. He really tried to get brothers to join him at Sauna(Gay Sauna) but they are dull dipshits. i came clean on the gay sauna. they went to RLD and his Brother asked how much it would be and was pissed off their was a time limit and you dont get naked and go in the bed, did he think he was staying the night. i didnt ask any more questions after that and just moaned why did you go to Amsterdam ??
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

stuart1976 wrote: Wed 22nd Feb 2017 09:26 pm so mate came back, he pulled up outside hotel to put bags in quickly and got hit & run over by a Motorbike (what a TWAT). he visited 1 fuking coffeeshop and brought just 1 fuking gram on a Buy & Fly. so he used 2 of my maps which took hours to make up. He really tried to get brothers to join him at Sauna(Gay Sauna) but they are dull dipshits. i came clean on the gay sauna. they went to RLD and his Brother asked how much it would be and was pissed off their was a time limit and you dont get naked and go in the bed, did he think he was staying the night. i didnt ask any more questions after that and just moaned why did you go to Amsterdam ??
well that was sad...
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

that was part of the reason i didn't go..
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Hahaha kind of dissapointing but the lad did get hit by a motorbike so it's not a complete Amsterdam fail!
Hope he's ok :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 27th Feb 2017 10:26 am Hahaha kind of dissapointing but the lad did get hit by a motorbike so it's not a complete Amsterdam fail!
Hope he's ok :mrgreen:
At least it seems he was OK enough to go shopping for a little "1e hulp" in the RLD, there must have been a little spunk left in him so to say... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...and yes, someone getting hit by a bike (motorized or not), a cab or some other means of transportation does indeed count for an amsterdammed point in the book! :twisted: :twisted:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

hes ok, only thing hurt was his pride in front of his brothers. odds on he scored that 1 gram from grasshopper as well