Haarlem/Zandvoort March trip

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Amsterjam

Haarlem/Zandvoort March trip

Post by Amsterjam »

Hello all,

Frequent reader, infrequent poster here back again for the groundbreaking advce this forum seldom fails to deliver!

After many Amsterdam trips over the last 5 years last year on one of 5 trips I decided to break the mould and take a trip out to Haarlem.

I absolutely loved the relaxed atmosphere the town offered and decided as it was only a fleeting visit that I must return again. After much deliberating I decided this time I would stay in Zandvoort as I understand this is a quick train ride to Haarlem and offers an opportunity for some nice beach/sand dunes walks with the Mrs.

I'm currently trying to decide whether I'll be able to source enough decent product between the coffeeshops of Haarlem and Zandvoort to give Amsterdam a miss on this occasion and wondered what everyone thinks?

I've got enough time on the first morning to nip into Amsterdam for a quick trip to Voyagers but if I can get a decent variety of bud and hash elsewhere then I'm more than willing to bypass Dam altogether on this occasion.

With this in mind please could I ask for a top 2/3 coffeeshops in Haarlem worth a visit with ideally a similar level of variety on the menu of that found in Amsterdam (ideally a few hazes, and a good kosher/holy grail/24k).

My current plan is to go to Regine on the first morning as I understand they carry Amsterdam genetics products so I'm assuming this will have a similar menu to Boerejongens?

Finally I intend to mainly visit Yanks in Zandvoort as it's minutes from our Airbnb, seems spacious and comfortable with ample entertainment (pool tables, game tables etc) and from the little information I can find online it seems to have a decent menu in line with what I'd expect in Amsterdam, if anyone has visited and could give me their opinion it'd be much appreciated :D

Thanks in advance for your help!

Amsterjam

MJ420

Re: Haarlem/Zandvoort March trip

Post by MJ420 »

Willie Wortel's Sativa is right near Haarlem station. It usually has good products. Willie Wortels's Indica is nice shop as well.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Haarlem Coffeeshop Map

Don't forget Key West, was La Paz, in Zandvoort
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

My current plan is to go to Regine on the first morning as I understand they carry Amsterdam genetics products so I'm assuming this will have a similar menu to Boerejongens?
Regine does indeed sell amsterdam genetics stuff matey. You may also want to consider Birdy which is about 5 mins from the station, the jelly hash is awesome :mrgreen: .
Personal favourite is the Empire, the weed is pretty good for the price, they do certain amounts for 6 and 12 euros and also have an edibles menu. They also sell other paraphernalia 8f you need a pipe or something.
Have a great time dude ;)