Where should we celebrate 4:20 on 4/20?

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
CopenhagenCouple

Where should we celebrate 4:20 on 4/20?

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Due to the high likelihood of us being (as we quote Lemming) "buggered" by the stupid rules regarding a school that is no longer there, and as requested by Lemming, we would like to start the discussion on an alternative to 420 (de kuil) as a venue for us to celebrate 4:20 on 4/20...

What are your thoughts, suggestions and so on?

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
madmaxxx

Re: Where should we celebrate 4:20 on 4/20

Post by madmaxxx »

If there 30 odd people.then where limted to cs with enough space.
tinky

Post by tinky »

Siberia / Coffeeshop 137 maybe or further out a little Funky Monkey?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Yeah, 137 got a verdamper. :D :idea:
What a long strange trip it is.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

spidergawd wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 02:18 pm Yeah, 137 got a verdamper. :D :idea:
If you combust, you ain't much! Vape life or GTFO! #FuckCombustion :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

137 is a good call. It's close to Spiders Hotel and there's plenty of shops nearby for ACD overspill should attendance number demand it. Plus we will have been in already during the week so they'll be used to our faces by then.
macky

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 02:42 pm 137 is a good call. It's close to Spiders Hotel and there's plenty of shops nearby for ACD overspill should attendance number demand it. Plus we will have been in already during the week so they'll be used to our faces by then.
Only problem there its thursday at 420 ,locals will be large. Weather, Siberia nice if sunny stand on canal same 137 :D
If raining going to need big shop Rushland,Spirit,not so easy .Come on sun :D A park would be so much easier :mrgreen:
Drugs Bunny got a T and T noon ,CC thinking some where around two? So if heading south worse case do camera shot at 420 :mrgreen: Lots of shops about till then ,roll up spliffs ,bring Vaps swarm that little park :D
Theres always Batavia should be slow around 4 would think.
Stand in front Voyagers have smoke out ,tell them Danny invited us :lol: 8)
tinky

Post by tinky »

Agree plenty of room to be outside at both 137 and Siberia. The only T&T is noon at Abraxs, so maybe meet at paradox before 4,20 and head up from there to either 137/Siberia ?

I'll be bringing a cloud evo and a herborizer TI and I know paradox has plenty of plug sockets.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

tinky wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 04:10 pm I'll be bringing a cloud evo and a herborizer TI and I know paradox has plenty of plug sockets.
Schweeeeeeeeet :) looking forward to a blast on both of those puppies! :D
tinky

Post by tinky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 04:21 pm
tinky wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 04:10 pm I'll be bringing a cloud evo and a herborizer TI and I know paradox has plenty of plug sockets.
Schweeeeeeeeet :) looking forward to a blast on both of those puppies! :D
After seeing the video Bleak posted couldn't resist the herborizer. Ordering it end of this month. So will be good to give it a side by side comparison to the evo. More than welcome to have a blast on them as everyone in attendance will be. Anyone know if the smoking room at Batavia has power sockets?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Excellent - I have my eye on the Herborizer too. I'll probs pick one up at Azarius based on a blast on yours.
I can indeed confirm that the Batavia Dab Dungeon has a plethora of power outlets for you delectation.

The best spot is in the corner by the 'food window' where there are a bunch of outlets. There's one on the roof above the table in the centre of the room and opposite the main window there's an outlet behind the bench :)
tinky

Post by tinky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 04:31 pm Excellent - I have my eye on the Herborizer too. I'll probs pick one up at Azarius based on a blast on yours.
I can indeed confirm that the Batavia Dab Dungeon has a plethora of power outlets for you delectation.

The best spot is in the corner by the 'food window' where there are a bunch of outlets. There's one on the roof above the table in the centre of the room and opposite the main window there's an outlet behind the bench :)
Great news things just sounding better and better. As for Coffeeshops I know Bluebird has plenty of outlets also and James the door guy / glass collector all round nice fella is a keen vapourist so will spend some time there also.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Cannabis College would be a good place plug in your devices - they're also keen vaporists and I'm positive would be gracious hosts of a modest session.

Other CS's I've plugged in either my vapes or the e-nail:

- Utopia
- De Graal (RIP)
- Voyagers
- Bulldog (hotel lounge bar)
- Rookies
- Pink Floyd
- Siberie
- Club Media
- Old Amsterdam
tinky

Post by tinky »

Cheers for that reply.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 02:28 pm If you combust, you ain't much! Vape life or GTFO! #FuckCombustion :mrgreen:
Tsk, tsk, tsk, we might get uppy and count that as strike two our good friend... :) Strike one could have been that "no Euros can hang with me when we smoke pure" sillyness from the last week, but we also let that one slide! ;)

Jokes aside, there are a lot of good candidates, we have never been to 137 but reports from trusted posters are plenty for us to go on for that one to be on the list. The Spirit (plenty of place, decent product at fair prices) and the Funky Munky (never been here, but new menu looks very interesting and reports are good) are also good suggestions, although Spirit might be a bit far out for some... Not us in the "Amsterdam Feits Fetishists”, though.

The “let go outside” idea is interesting, but maybe a little risky as a primary plan and we would prefer celebrating in an establishment that at least semi-legally provides some of the wonderful products we are celebrating. Bar that we might be tempted to vote for Batavia, plenty of room (well, at least compared to many shops) and good vibes there.

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: