Eddie and Wifey Re-Re-Return to Colorado

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

We're set to go on another visit to Colorado on June 12th through June 18th. This trip is a little less ambitious than the last, but still should be a lot of fun with new places to visit and things to see. The plan includes Boulder, Fort Collins, and Denver.

The Boulder part will feature visits to Fresh Baked, an old favorite, located close to the hotel. Will also be visiting Helping Hands and Bud Depot as they are photo friendly. I wanted to visit Village Green as their reputation is pretty good, but they are not photo friendly so no visit. On the quilting side, it's another visit to Lyons Quilting as Wifey really likes the place. Three (3) restaurants will be targeted Turley's Kitchen, The Kitchen, and Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse.

In Fort Collins, the dispensaries on tap include Organic Alternatives, Choice Organics, and maybe Natural Alternatives. The first two (2) are photo friendly and the last can be depending on which manager is on duty. The place has a solid reputation so, if convenient, I might take a shot. As for Wifey, she's targeting Loopy Ewe, Quilter's Stash, and the Fig Leaf. If we hit all three (3), I may have to set up a "Go-Fund-Me" site! :roll: Sightseeing will hopefully include the Cache La Poudre River and Horsetooth Mountain Open Space. Having learned that 70% of Colorado's craft beer is produced in and around Fort Collins, the following will likely be visited - New Belgium Brewing, Horse and Dragon Brewing Company, and Zwei Brewing. It's always good to have a designated driver, a.k.a., Wifey.

We close in Denver on Gay Pride weekend. In previous visits, I've stayed pretty close to the 16th Street Mall, but hopefully this time around I'll get to stretch my legs some. The Kush Club, Dank, and maybe Natural Remedies will be visited, but I need to check to make sure the latter is photo friendly.

Hopefully a good time will be had by all!! :mrgreen:

macky

Re: Eddie and Wifey Re-Re-Return to Colorado

Post by macky »

Looking forward too your report ,last one was very detailed 8) .
Should get down there sooner then later :mrgreen:
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

We are hitting up Crested Butte for the craft beer festival on Sept 9th. Your trip looks very exciting. Have fun!
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

have a great trip, Eddie. Walnut Brewery, right in downtown Boulder,
is in a nice convenient location if you're milling about that area...
http://www.walnutbrewery.com
macky

Post by macky »

That,s to bad , hope your feeling well now :D