Going July 8th to 10th hash recommendations please

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
joker

Going July 8th to 10th hash recommendations please

Post by joker »

Going in 2 wks time, I don't just go for the smoke I love the vibe of the city, but find most of the weed only average but maybe that's just because the weed in the UK has really upped their game, so this time I want to try some good hash, I love a good strong indica the more couch lock the better, any recommendations would be appreciated.😊

FlyByNite

Re: Going July 8th to 10th hash recommendations please

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the July Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
dlw

Post by dlw »

Sample some Idolator's.....also wax seems to be about in dam a lot....best smoked in a pipe than a joint..more of a hit...dave
joker

Post by joker »

What shops r doing wax and how much.i Have been in contact with ambrosia but don't know how reliable they r, but looks goodπŸ‘
dlw

Post by dlw »

Look on the menu,s website linked on here somewhere to find coffee shops selling wax.amnesia coffee shop has some isolators .BTW they r all expensive
dlw

Post by dlw »

Put in your browser www.coffeeshopmenus.org....should tell u wat shops an where.good hunting...dave
joker

Post by joker »

Thanks for the help lads much appreciated πŸ‘
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Wax, shatter, crumble and other types of BHO are illegal and you probably will not find any at coffeeshops, at most you could get "lucky" and score some rosin rebranded as some form of BHO. Anything resembling the qualities we are talking about here is also bound to be extremely over priced in coffeeshops...

If you are able to hook up with Ambrosia, that is the way to go for sure, it will put anything from a coffeeshop to shame!

That being said there are a few shops that offer quality IWE / frozen dry sift etc products, although at a somewhat inflated price range (but such are the ways of coffeeshops in general) and there are some nice bubble hashes and similar around that are very good value for money compared to buying weed at 15 or 16 e per gram.

Compared to the products from Ambrosia or (even better) Deep Concentration none of these can compete, but if you are either unable to procure such gems or would like some thing to supplement these fine offerings, we usually find Utopia and 1e Hulp to have nice and fair valued ice, bubble hash etc. Stay away from the moonrocks though, they are a severely overpriced gimmick, especially if you can hook up with such fine gents as Ambrosia...

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
joker

Post by joker »

Thanks CC.contacted ambrosia last wks, sent me the menu, but next day he was posting there was a new menu available so i hope he sent me the new menuI. was thinking of getting, crumble granddaddy purple, biker kush and alien fire og. And some Lemmon drizzle shatter. Have u tried any of these or can u recommend anything a bit special.😊
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Lemon D would be my pick, tried GDP crumble, was very nice but bitch to work with... Most is tops from Ambrosia, trust your nose and you'll be good :)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
joker

Post by joker »

Thanks CC a couple of question if u don't mind, is the ordering done through Instagram and how long b4 u want it like same day or day b4 and where does he meet thanks for your help and time budπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
smokini

Post by smokini »

joker wrote: ↑Tue 27th Jun 2017 06:37 am Thanks CC a couple of question if u don't mind, is the ordering done through Instagram and how long b4 u want it like same day or day b4 and where does he meet thanks for your help and time budπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Ask the guy on instagram, this is no info which is meant to be public...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

smokini wrote: ↑Tue 27th Jun 2017 11:41 am
joker wrote: ↑Tue 27th Jun 2017 06:37 am Thanks CC a couple of question if u don't mind, is the ordering done through Instagram and how long b4 u want it like same day or day b4 and where does he meet thanks for your help and time budπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Ask the guy on instagram, this is no info which is meant to be public...
+1
joker

Post by joker »

Sorry wasn't thinking :oops: