8th - 11th July (Travelogue Pending)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
KrazeUK

8th - 11th July (Travelogue Pending)

Post by KrazeUK »

Will be landing early morning tomorrow and will be attempting to write an up-to-date trip report as I go.

Staying in the De Pijp area which is fairly new to me so will be reporting back on various strains and experiences.

There will be a full travelogue to follow when I'm back. FBN please post that I'm in town :mrgreen:

“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
CopenhagenCouple

Re: 8th - 11th July (Travelogue Pending)

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Have fun man, the pipe is an awesome neighborhood... :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the July Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Landed in the motherland. Weather looks good too! On the way to Centraal Station then making my way to Rusland for some smoke. Stay tuned! :mrgreen:

Stewie Griffin
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

Yesterday was very blurry. With only 3 hours sleep the night before, and a lot of haze and kush throughout the day, it was always going to be a struggle :mrgreen:

Managed to visit a few coffeeshop:

Rusland
Shoreline (€13g maybe? Can't remember but was no more than that)

Nice enough smoke. Looks like the batch may have been an older batch as the buds were smaller and dark in colour. Smell and taste were there but I expected stronger from this. 6.5/10

Easytimes Coffeeshop
G13 Amnesia (€10g)
Kosher Kush (€15g)

Both really nice strains. The G13 Amnsesia for that price is a steal. Managed to get 2 grams and the sweet taste and hard hitting effect are a perfect day time smoke. Saved the kosher kush for before bed and it d.idnt dissapppoint. Finished the joint and can't really remember anything other than waking up this morning. Both 7.5/10. Staff were nice enough, British woman with tattoos working and said the Moonshine Haze was popular. Looked and smelt amazing, few of my friends got some and it did taste excellent. Very unique

City Hall
Mango Haze (€12g)

One of my favourite of the trip. Burns with very white ash, clean taste and clear high. The smell of this bud grinded up is like nothing I have ever smelt before. Amazing daytime smoke, heavy hitting right between the eyes! Although pre-bagged which loses it a 0.5 mark, this is still a sold 7.5/10. Would be 8 if it wasn't pre-bagged.

Boerenjongens
Super Silver Haze (€11g)

Always one of my favourite coffeeshops. Staff were so friendly and informative. The guy even threw in some free Amsterdam genetics papers. My friend opted for the Kosher Tangie Kush Block at €18g and it was some of the finest hash I've seen and smoked to this day. The consistency is almost like playdough or putty. I'm not the biggest hash smoker but this was something else. Also another friend got the white choco block which was more sticky and oily than the Kosher Tangie Kush block. The super silver looked amazing in the tub. The smell drew me to it and I couldn't refuse. Once again another great daytime smoke, bone dry and for the price of €11g it deserves a 7.5/10.

Green Place
Silver Bubble (10g)

Had to get 2g of this too. Always a consistent strain and shop to get from. Visibly the bud looks outstanding. E perfect example of what a bud should look like. Overall, another solid 7.5/10.

Off to see Grey Area, Paradox and a few places in Jordaan today so will try and keep this thread updated, at least daily :mrgreen:

Stewie Griffin
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Little less the 3 months, then 21 days of bliss on the Asoka, enjoying the canal and good times with friends

Matty TSA
Greentroll

Post by Greentroll »

KrazeUK wrote: Sun 9th Jul 2017 09:20 am Yesterday was very blurry. With only 3 hours sleep the night before, and a lot of haze and kush throughout the day, it was always going to be a struggle :mrgreen:

Managed to visit a few coffeeshop:

Rusland
Shoreline (€13g maybe? Can't remember but was no more than that)

Nice enough smoke. Looks like the batch may have been an older batch as the buds were smaller and dark in colour. Smell and taste were there but I expected stronger from this. 6.5/10
KrazeUK wrote: Sun 9th Jul 2017 09:20 am
This is fantastic information, many thanks for posting, look forward to next instalment

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Thanks for the effort so far Kraze, good stuff and great with another live report before the minor ACD summer invasion in the last part of the month! ;) :D

The first day (and especially night) can be quite brutal, as many fellow forum members will agree, but what a trip it also is! :twisted:

Even though we live much closer than some and it is a relatively short way to go by plane, we usually get up and go at quarter to fuck in the middle of the night so we get a full day in Mokum. The trade-off is the inevitable cannatonic (and probably quite crossfaded) state we end up in rather quickly during the first evening, but that is a price we pay gladly :twisted:

Concerning the white choko block from Boer, how was the consistency / color on that? When we first got it last August it was very blonde and loose / crumbly, but in November and April it seemed a bit oilier and we are curious if the consistency has changed even more...

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

KrazeUK wrote: Sun 9th Jul 2017 09:20 am ...

City Hall
Mango Haze (€12g)

One of my favourite of the trip. Burns with very white ash, clean taste and clear high. The smell of this bud grinded up is like nothing I have ever smelt before. Amazing daytime smoke, heavy hitting right between the eyes! Although pre-bagged which loses it a 0.5 mark, this is still a sold 7.5/10. Would be 8 if it wasn't pre-bagged.

cheers for almost-realtime reporting. 8)
mango haze and laughing buddha seem to be my most consistently favorite/dependable sativas when i visit mokum.
(other strains come and go... )
never had city hall's version... only katsu's.
here's the link to the city hall thread...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3476&start=30
...where others mention the m.hz as being a fave of their trip as well.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Cheers for this dude keep it coming.
City Hall (and Kadinsky) were my first Coffeeshops. Your post has made me want to check out their wares for nostalgia's sake.
I don't remember whether Green House was next door to City Hall when I went in (early 2000's perhaps) - it would be nice if someone could shed some light on that?