Church of What's happening now?

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
thegreatdane

Church of What's happening now?

Post by thegreatdane »

Any Church/Joey Diaz fans in the forum? Me and my friend will be in Amsterdam next week, and it would be cool to have a little meet-up with fans of The Church of Whats happening Now podcast and make a video and maybe get a shout-out on the podcast for it :)

Papi

Re: Church of What's happening now?

Post by Papi »

thegreatdane wrote: Sat 22nd Jul 2017 09:04 pm Any Church/Joey Diaz fans in the forum? Me and my friend will be in Amsterdam next week, and it would be cool to have a little meet-up with fans of The Church of Whats happening Now podcast and make a video and maybe get a shout-out on the podcast for it :)
Talk about desperate fame :lol: :lol:
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
thegreatdane

Post by thegreatdane »

Just thought it would be fun... Maybe someone wants to attempt to break Lee Syatt's edible record of 3.000mg? 8)
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Hehe, going for that would be quite retarded, you'll lose a day sleeping it off... :D

Somewhat fans of Joey, but never get around to watching full episodes of the podcast.

A meet up could be cool, but no facey on the videoy matey, or something to that effect. Anyways, drop a line in your whereabouts or check our posts in the live thread or chat to see where we will be and a meetup could be in the making...

Cc
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Shiiiit 3000mg is the record? Ha.
Few months ago i made a batch of caps from BHO that I estimated to be 60mg-Ish.

Now the caps are ok. But the most I'm able to swallow is 10 without feeling stomach ache from all that gelatin dissolving in my belly.

So during the construction process I'm oft to be seen simply drinking the coconut oil suspension direct from the pipette.... the most I've sampled in one go was 50ml (x approx 60mg = 3000mg)

Oh and CC.... it's more like 3 days 😜👍🤙
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!