No one can stop me now!

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
skunkmama

No one can stop me now!

Post by skunkmama »

A friend put me on to this site when i told him that...

IM GOING TO AMSTERDAM THIS YEAR!

I love how much information this place is loaded with and have already printed out a map and starting marking my route and coffeeshop tour. very excited!

While I was planning I realized that my favorite thing while on the highway of ganja is.... EAT!

Except I haven't found info on where to eat except Trip Advisor and Lonely Plant which I'm sure are okay but seem very tourist trap to me. Anyone have any first hand experience kind of recommendations?

Bikes & Bud. Dogs & Dank. Nachos & Nugs.
notsofasteddie

Re: No one can stop me now!

Post by notsofasteddie »

skunkmama

Post by skunkmama »

oh cool! hadn't seen that (i can't believe i hadn't seen that. kind of embarrassing actually)! thanks!
Bikes & Bud. Dogs & Dank. Nachos & Nugs.
Devore

Post by Devore »

If you are after a solid breakfast you have to try Greenwoods on Singel. Awesome cooking and coffee is superb
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

skunkmama-
if you're accustomed to man-handling a steel horse, you're going to love pedaling around AMS...
especially if you're from a bike-unfriendly town.
enjoy your trip.
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Devore wrote: Fri 11th Aug 2017 07:07 am If you are after a solid breakfast you have to try Greenwoods on Singel. Awesome cooking and coffee is superb
Second that one. Greenwoods is a must stop.

We like WUSH next to Easy Times. Lord, we go so repeatedly on our visits that they know us there.

Winkle near where the Noordermarkt is located is a great location.

My wife insists on going to Cafe Wheels every year. Good sandwiches. Hamburger is OK.

Cafe t'Gashuys is a great location. Good chicken wings! I really like that little street, and the best pastry shop in town (IMO, as is everything I write here) is right there.

Jamon d'Iberica on Harlemerstraat is so good. Just typing it makes my mouth water.

Juice at La Tertulia is fantastic! You can smoke there and drink amazing juices. Friendly family owners, too (well, friendly to me).

Lord, you can go on and on and on. The above are the cheap places. Do you want $$$ places, too?
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Try Cafe de Klos, Across the street from C/S Dolphins

Peace matty TSA