In amsterdam, struggling to get it

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
bobsy852

In amsterdam, struggling to get it

Post by bobsy852 »

So yesterday we arrived in Amsterdam for the first time. My fiance and I went to easy times coffeshop and got a fair bit of help to use their one available volcano.
I didnt seem to get any effect but wanted to try again. I don't want to smoke it, id rather vape it.

So today we've gone to Barneys (im currently sat in here writing this) and found they have more volcanos. Keen to give it another go we went in. I was told they were happy for me to use remaining weed but given no bag or anything for the volcano.

Can anyone tell me, am i expected to bring my own bag/mouthpiece along?
Or do they usually supply them everywhere?? As so far, nowhere seems that keen to provide them?

Thanks!
Rob

OneHighMofo

Re: In amsterdam, struggling to get it

Post by OneHighMofo »

You're definitely not expected to bring your own mouthpiece or bag. I'd head to paradox, you're more likely to speak to an adult.
tinky

Post by tinky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 14th Aug 2017 04:34 pm You're definitely not expected to bring your own mouthpiece or bag. I'd head to paradox, you're more likely to speak to an adult.

What OneHighMofo posted also try Bluebird coffeeshop. They always always been happy to set the volcanoes up for 1st timers .
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

tinky wrote: Mon 14th Aug 2017 05:57 pm
OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 14th Aug 2017 04:34 pm You're definitely not expected to bring your own mouthpiece or bag. I'd head to paradox, you're more likely to speak to an adult.

What OneHighMofo posted also try Bluebird coffeeshop. They always always been happy to set the volcanoes up for 1st timers .
what they said :mrgreen: I would do BlueBird early :) they can get busy in the afternoon Paradox is a 8) neighborhood CS, that closes earlier then most of the others :D :mrgreen:

Have Fun there's lots to do in Amsterdam
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :oops: :P 8) :?
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!