ACD turns “20” and some members talked me into throwing a bash..Ah!

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
macky

ACD turns “20” and some members talked me into throwing a bash..Ah!

Post by macky »

As you know I started a thread for Spain in November and was planning on herding a whack of members - Lemming was pumped for Papi to lead us on a crawl. Due to unforeseen circumstances the wife’s contract suddenly ended and with a new employer she will not get the time off - it’s a bucket list thing so can’t go without her!

Through PMs on the Spain trip, Madmaxx asked about coming to Canada for the legalization on July 1st, 2018. Since I have been bugging several of you to come to Canada for years e.g. Papi told him I would find him wife Ha Ha.
Was not long before I received a PM from DrugsBunny informing me ,him and Lemming and Jenny were interested in celebrating ACD 20th ANNIVERSARY IN CANADA along side the Canadian Legailzation celebrations. I will let Lem tell you all about that,how ,when it all began.
I believe originally Lemming was thinking about the 20th anniversary at his place or something.
I feel bad about Spain and I’m going to hold a road trip to Canada to be remembered.
This is no BULLSHIT - a few are already in and my wife is looking forward to hosting. The festivities will be centered around the July 1st Canada Day long weekend at my place, more details to come. TRUST ME!
Your biggest cost will be your flight get to YYZ and I will pick you up. Mattey you fly to toronto island airport ,Porter airline. WIfe keeps asking why you have not came up yet,told her your saving for your oct. trip.
There,s lots of ways to plan your trip ,if you just want to hang - camp - smoke, lots of space. My friend who was at my birthday bash at Barney’s two years ago owns golf resort twenty minutes away plus my friend karen who was on boat 420 couple years back with some of you has nice place there on golf course . there is a lake ,golf, beach and motel.
The price for smoke cheap cheap, I will grow special crop have canna butter coming out my ass. Sending Volcano to Germany to get tuned up for Lem ,got 18 by 24 ft garage which will be dab central. I will get a big econoline van for day trips and man I have got great road trips in mind . I realize you will need to book 10 days to make it worth your time .some may come stay move on to other parts what ever you want I will help you arrange it . So if you would like to come over ,come up.... Budtender.?
Giving this lots of time for people to figure it out .
I will arrange a lot of meals,get trailer ,tent sorted do have two extra bedrooms :D smokeables and the wife is a chef.
Think about it my ACD friends or as Jessica-ass calls you my 420 click. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)
P.S. I have the Canadian smokeaboat plan :mrgreen:

Nuggz

Re: ACD turns “20” and some members talked me into throwing a bash..Ah!

Post by Nuggz »

Now that's what I'm talking abooot eh! Let's go down to tim horton's with the boys n' getta double-double :mrgreen: 8) :lol:

In all seriousness if I can somehow swing this I'm in!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Hi macky, that sounds like the trip of a lifetime. So rock on and I hope I'll be there in spirit. Best wishes to the family.
Proud to be part of the clique. :D :wink:
What a long strange trip it is.
Papi

Post by Papi »

macky wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 02:40 am As you know I started a thread for Spain in November and was planning on herding a whack of members - Lemming was pumped for Papi to lead us on a crawl. Due to unforeseen circumstances the wife’s contract suddenly ended and with a new employer she will not get the time off - it’s a bucket list thing so can’t go without her!

Through PMs on the Spain trip, Madmaxx asked about coming to Canada for the legalization on July 1st, 2018. Since I have been bugging several of you to come to Canada for years e.g. Papi told him I would find him wife Ha Ha.
Was not long before I received a PM from DrugsBunny informing me ,him and Lemming and Jenny were interested in celebrating ACD 20th ANNIVERSARY IN CANADA along side the Canadian Legailzation celebrations. I will let Lem tell you all about that,how ,when it all began.
I believe originally Lemming was thinking about the 20th anniversary at his place or something.
I feel bad about Spain and I’m going to hold a road trip to Canada to be remembered.
This is no BULLSHIT - a few are already in and my wife is looking forward to hosting. The festivities will be centered around the July 1st Canada Day long weekend at my place, more details to come. TRUST ME!
Your biggest cost will be your flight get to YYZ and I will pick you up. Mattey you fly to toronto island airport ,Porter airline. WIfe keeps asking why you have not came up yet,told her your saving for your oct. trip.
There,s lots of ways to plan your trip ,if you just want to hang - camp - smoke, lots of space. My friend who was at my birthday bash at Barney’s two years ago owns golf resort twenty minutes away plus my friend karen who was on boat 420 couple years back with some of you has nice place there on golf course . there is a lake ,golf, beach and motel.
The price for smoke cheap cheap, I will grow special crop have canna butter coming out my ass. Sending Volcano to Germany to get tuned up for Lem ,got 18 by 24 ft garage which will be dab central. I will get a big econoline van for day trips and man I have got great road trips in mind . I realize you will need to book 10 days to make it worth your time .some may come stay move on to other parts what ever you want I will help you arrange it . So if you would like to come over ,come up.... Budtender.?
I will arrange a lot of meals,get trailer ,tent sorted do have two extra bedrooms :D smokeables and the wife is a chef.
Think about it my ACD friends or as Jessica-ass calls you my 420 click. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)
I;m so fucking in!
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

8)

28/06 - 09/07

Lets do this!

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

What an invite ! Sounds like the trip of ones dreams. You are a very kind gentleman Macky and I would love to go : we will see how things pan out. CM.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Oh man - I would love to come along on this trip. I'm unsure at the moment whether family commitments will allow such an excursion but I'm pencilling those dates in my diary. 8)
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

1,064.41 €...

If we had that just sitting around and we knew the work situation of the missus come july, we would already be booked on a KLM flight to Toronto YYZ with a 17 hour layover in Amsterdam on the way there (what a tragedy! ;) )...

Now if we don't blow 7k+ on an all out 420+Kingsday trip in April (was kinda thinking something like that but that could easily be scaled down to reasonable levels, or something ;) ) and we get a bit more clarity wrt the work situation of the missus, we are soooo fucking in!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dear brother in name and spirit, you and your lovely wife have outdone yourselves, what an offer! We shall offer any service we can render in return and still be in your debt for years to come! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Going to do my best to get over for it. Sounds triptastic.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

20th Birthday

Yes, the ACD will be 20 on 3rd July 2018. We celebrated its 10th birthday watching Massive Attack in Amsterdam. I can't remember who else was there but I do remember cruising around with Ohm Sweet Ohm and Bleak on Ohm's boat the following year.

To mark the 10th birthday I found and uploaded a copy of the very first site. It's still available here if you're interested: First ACD.

Now that 20 years have passed I doubt anyone here but me remembers when it looked like that!

Birthday Bash

I had mentioned the idea of inviting a few people to ACD Towers to celebrate and Spidergawd said that we should do it in an Amsterdam coffeeshop. Mr and Mrs Macky's offer to host a bash at their place is very generous and the coincidence with legalisation day in Canada seems appropriate. I'm up for this. Much thanks for the offer, Mr and Mrs Macky!

4/20

I'm still up for Amsterdam in April if anyone else is going for it so we can still keep up tradition in an Amsterdam coffeeshop. In fact, if the original 420 Café is going to be open again at 4:20 then we might even be able to fully resurrect the tradition.

Barcelona

I'm also still up for the proposed trip to Barcelona in early November this year if anyone else is.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

We're gonna have to become the Amsterdam and Global Coffeeshop Directory one day. :idea:

My, how times change. :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.
macky

Post by macky »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 06:52 am Now that's what I'm talking abooot eh! Let's go down to tim horton's with the boys n' getta double-double :mrgreen: 8) :lol:

In all seriousness if I can somehow swing this I'm in!
Wow air had cheap flightts, KLM is what I use got two seat sales last year 640 and 520 cad.
Let there cookies follow you and when there,s a flash sale pull the trigger. Wifes ,girlfriends are welcome.
Your young you can camp out for free 8) Glad to have Ya :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

spidergawd wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 07:22 am Hi macky, that sounds like the trip of a lifetime. So rock on and I hope I'll be there in spirit. Best wishes to the family.
Proud to be part of the clique. :D :wink:
Hope your doing well, thanks for the thoughts :mrgreen:
macky

Post by macky »

Papi wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 07:50 am
macky wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 02:40 am As you know I started a thread for Spain in November and was planning on herding a whack of members - Lemming was pumped for Papi to lead us on a crawl. Due to unforeseen circumstances the wife’s contract suddenly ended and with a new employer she will not get the time off - it’s a bucket list thing so can’t go without her!

I;m so fucking in!
That a boy 3-city,s :mrgreen: 8)
macky

Post by macky »

Drugsbunny wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 10:39 am 8)

28/06 - 09/07

Lets do this!

Db
Have friends fly to England through Dam on KLM good deals if you what for sale, this should be good :mrgreen: