ACD turns “20” and some members talked me into throwing a bash..Ah!

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
macky

Re: ACD turns “20” and some members talked me into throwing a bash..Ah!

Post by macky »

Little up date :mrgreen: Been talking with a few friends over how much weed will be available legally on July first?
Since I work by myself everyday gives me lots of time to think on how we will have a very :mrgreen: :mrgreen: time.
So at the moment I use a dispensary called MMJ Canada.ca check out the Cumberland store menu :D
Very large concentrate menu as you will see and hash and oil and wax and crumble!……
I am about to harvest some indoor so i have decided to take a little from each strain I harvest and put it in a jar with name and date of harvest until July. I think I should have enough to get the CC to be able to roll a strain of the day every morning at camp Macky with your coffee :mrgreen:
I was going to let the group decide the strain I should grow and cure just before your arrival.
Ya fuck that, I'm growing Northern Lights………...Roll on 420 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

That would be a legendary start to each day at camp macky, what a prospect, we are most definitely in and will happily do our very best to roll up some beauties! :D :D :D

That MMJ menu looks pretty dang dope, some very interesting strains at very reasonable prices (hope the recreational prices won’t jump to high from this level… :D ). The concentrates look sweet too, although couldn’t spot crumble or hash on the menu, nice prices for some of that stuff also! :D :D

Northern Lights seems very appropriate, given the location! Also a very nice strain when done right, among our favorites, so good choice captain!

Quick question, is there “a wall mart” somewhere near where you live (near is relative in Canada, we know - but google seems to think they should be around)? If so, we are gonna need to go on a mission for 20 or so kg of their indulgent trail mix, gonna make up most of our luggage weight home… :D :D :D :D

Also, we are gonna need to get some bear spray and pointy sticks to go with a nice big truck rented for a few days, have a small trip to the wild planned.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

CC .I find those prices crazy ,one oz good hydro up to two hundred on street ,but when I won't a treat :D
Walmart twenty minutes away :mrgreen:
Have a friend with place in Huntsville Ontario has bears ,moose sure he would but you up for few days P.S. he grows nice weed :mrgreen:
Trucks ...we have those here :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Sweet, double awesome and triple fooking bad ass, this is gonna be a killer trip :D
macky

Post by macky »

The Ontario government will announce Friday that it will create a cannabis control board and open up to 60 storefronts to manage the sale and distribution of marijuana in the province, CBC News has learned.

The plans include restricting marijuana sales to those 19 and older, a year above the minimum age recommended by the federal government's cannabis task force report in December.

The 30 to 60 stores selling marijuana to the public will not be housed inside existing LCBO stores as Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne had previously suggested.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

That sounds great macky, can't wait to dig in! :D :mrgreen:
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Macky got your bubble bags.how abouts some acd bubble hash......trims from a few crops wouls be crazy
macky

Post by macky »

madmaxxx wrote: Mon 11th Sep 2017 09:07 am Macky got your bubble bags.how abouts some acd bubble hash......trims from a few crops wouls be crazy
Sure....But here in Canada we use bud ,I throw leaf out :mrgreen:
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: all the better.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I'm in Toronto, have family in Wasaga. Quite certain you will see the Mrs and I a few days. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyone coming to Canada from abroad will be amazed how far their currency will go here.

So many golf courses and weed around, going to be a great time for all.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Jays host Detroit June 29-30, July 1-2, and the Mets July 3-4, and Yankees July 6-7-8

We have ST so can coordinate a game if anyone is interested. Should be a better team in 2018, slightly
Last edited by TwoCanucks on Sat 16th Sep 2017 06:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Drugsbunny wrote: Sun 27th Aug 2017 12:42 pm Wow! This all sounds like the makings of an epic trip.

And there was I, thinking I would be happy enough with a big bag of weed, sunshine and some friends to chill with.
'Loonie' great name for a currency.

Better start packing.

;)
Db
Yeah the "$1 loonie" and the "$2 twonie", makes for heavy pockets, but make up for it with plastic paper bills.

if you cant find weed in Ontario (let alone a dozen different strains) yer not in Ontario.

All are welcome

macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote: Sat 16th Sep 2017 06:48 pm Jays host Detroit June 29-30, July 1-2, and the Mets July 3-4, and Yankees July 6-7-8

We have ST so can coordinate a game if anyone is interested. Should be a better team in 2018, slightly
Mattey is Mets fan, where planning 20th b-bash over July 1st weekend.
Will PM you guys address, itinerary when we get closer. Will be doing road trip to Toronto as a group so with your input we should make sure they hit all the 8) spots .
Thinking we will have lots of concerts to pick from around then too :D
macky

Post by macky »

Little up date..had inquires from members who I have never heard of before ,whitch is 8) .
One gave Stan as his reverence :lol: Good start :mrgreen:
I wrote back suggesting they pop over for 420 ,meet the gang of undesirables :D
The lady,s I mentioned farther back in thread, one married to owner of Pike lake , Other two lady,s own very nice property's for us to visit or for a few may want to stay a couple days. They are coming over for my birthday this 420 ,so you will meet them for some it will be there second time they have crossed paths.
The regs for legalized pot is all over the map ,not sure what weed or where we will be buying it yet.
So I have started putting some away e.g. All are one 0Z ,outdoor White Berry, two different pheno,s of Sensi Star ,Ice cream, early skunk from Sensi seed and an OZ of my strain I,ve been working on for years be interested in what you guys think of it compared to other strains?
The plan is to make oil then use it to make baked goods ,my wife has been saving sugar leaves whitch is high in CBD,s for after long days this July . Buds will be used in other oil for baked goods to go on are road trips :D
We have like ten pounds of Canna butter in freezer ,should be still good by time you guys and girls get here.
Got a ? PM or find me at 420......Roll on 420 :mrgreen:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Macky you're rocking it brother. 2 guys with me yesterday ticking off their calendars. :D
What a long strange trip it is.