Trip #19 : Fri Dec 8th - Tues 12th

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
DeanPF

Trip #19 : Fri Dec 8th - Tues 12th

Post by DeanPF »

My pre X-Mas trip rolls along and its my 19th overall (in 10 years almost to the day!). 10 30am flight from Cardiff and staying at the Flying Dutchman DamCity apartment on the Nieuwmark with a fellow sesh hound and for the first time on a Dam trip a ladyfriend thats on her first trip to my favourite city which she's looking forward to (non blazer) . Doing the usual blazing and drink caper but going to be going out for some quality scran (De Klos probs) and walking around until Sunday afternoon when the lady unfortunately flies back to London. Then I predict that my (hopefully) up until then good behaviour will cease but not too heavy on the Sunday as I have a few interviews lined up in Dam as well as Hilversum in attempt to break out of Freelancers Limbo and make my dutch residency permanent. Monday night and Tuesday day are bound to be a very messy event before we fly back to Caerdydd at 9:20pm. Anyone around for a smoke let me know, I'll be mongering around Batavia and Voyagers a lot I expect

Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
FlyByNite

Re: Trip #19 : Fri Dec 8th - Tues 12th

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the December Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Have fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Good luck with the interviews :)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

Willjay wrote: Wed 22nd Nov 2017 11:25 pm Have fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks man! You always wish me good luck, in June I got to the final 2 for a Mid Level Compositor role at MPC Amsterdam directly across the canal from Amnesia and lost out to an older, (a lot) more experienced Compositor with a lot more traditional and less flashy skill set. I was certain I had it as MPC are one of (I'd say) the top 5 VFX companies in the world and are usually all about the most current and flashiest techniques and workflows, but they went with the safe bet in the end :roll: . After I came back from the June trip I felt I had the world by the bollocks but then a large bottomed blonde had to come and shake it all to shit, Welsh women eh?! :mrgreen: . Anyway thanks man, I'm ranting. If we ever cross paths Dam side, I'll get you a beer or we'll have a smoke :D
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

DeanPF wrote: Fri 24th Nov 2017 12:14 am
Willjay wrote: Wed 22nd Nov 2017 11:25 pm Have fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks man! You always wish me good luck, in June I got to the final 2 for a Mid Level Compositor role at MPC Amsterdam directly across the canal from Amnesia and lost out to an older, (a lot) more experienced Compositor with a lot more traditional and less flashy skill set. I was certain I had it as MPC are one of (I'd say) the top 5 VFX companies in the world and are usually all about the most current and flashiest techniques and workflows, but they went with the safe bet in the end :roll: . After I came back from the June trip I felt I had the world by the bollocks but then a large bottomed blonde had to come and shake it all to shit, Welsh women eh?! :mrgreen: . Anyway thanks man, I'm ranting. If we ever cross paths Dam side, I'll get you a beer or we'll have a smoke :D
sounds like a plan :mrgreen: we could go to the "batcave" and do both :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

sounds like a plan :mrgreen: we could go to the "batcave" and do both :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Perfect :mrgreen:
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Have a good trip mate 8)
Safe as houses :mrgreen:
sit back, blaze ganja and chill