Last minute Wed - Sat

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
djreign

Last minute Wed - Sat

Post by djreign »

It's with a heavy heart I return sooner than I thought.

My good friend, I visited in March took a dramatic downturn and has gone to the heavens (if such a place exists?) to finally be at peace.

I'm not as excited as usual and I don't envisage visiting many more than my faves - 137 and relax as they are on the doorstep of the apartment. I will, however, start my first joint in Picasso which has become a ritual since the demise of Rokerij.

I shall sink few and smoke a few at Susie's or Ricks as that was my friend and I would always do on a Friday.

I may try and do a trip report for a change.

Willjay

Re: Last minute Wed - Sat

Post by Willjay »

Sorry for your loss :(
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
djreign

Post by djreign »

Thanks WillJay. It's strange. I've never been less excited about going to Amsterdam, I think this is trip 28 or 29? I'm sure once I have sat down in Picasso (my arrival ritual) things will improve. I'll then spend most of my time in 137, Relax and Club Media. While cycling to a few others. I always met my pal on Friday nights at Susies or Ricks on the Friday evening for a few drinks. I'm gonna do the same but on my lonesome this time.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

+1 on the lose of your friend :( . I don't know you personally, but just like a "wake", remember ALL the good times you shared together. He or she is in a better place now and there is NO more suffering. So every C.S. or bar you hit up, raise you joint, or beer and say, "This one is for you. I miss you, I wish you were here, but I'll see you again." I think your friend would like it that way.
Stay strong, be positive and in time, all things will heal.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.