Will be in Amsterdam/Netherlands 02/22/18 until 03/09/18 please help

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
TheNetflixBandit

Will be in Amsterdam/Netherlands 02/22/18 until 03/09/18 please help

Post by TheNetflixBandit »

Ok so after reading countless coffee shop reviews I have 2 questions that I can't find a definitive answer. I'm looking for places with edibles with really high milligrams, and also the best smart shop with the most potent truffles. I will have a car the 2 weeks on vacation and getting anywhere in the country is no problem. Please let me know your thoughts. And if there is anything I should see while on vacation again please feel free to respond. I'm excited to hear some of your thoughts.

OneHighMofo

Re: Will be in Amsterdam/Netherlands 02/22/18 until 03/09/18 please help

Post by OneHighMofo »

TheNetflixBandit wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 05:50 pm Ok so after reading countless coffee shop reviews I have 2 questions that I can't find a definitive answer. I'm looking for places with edibles with really high milligrams,
You won't find that unfortunately; edibles in NL have to be 'made from crushed marijuana' (I know - don't ask) so you won't find high potency (i.e. made from concentrates) edibles for sale in shops. You might find THC Syrup and other High-end Edibles (hint hint) if you look around on Instagram....
TheNetflixBandit wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 05:50 pm and also the best smart shop with the most potent truffles. I will have a car the 2 weeks on vacation and getting anywhere in the country is no problem.
AFAIK - a huge percentage of the truffles in Holland are produced by a single farm, so I guess that's good news for you!

Have fun - be careful with the edibles and psychs space cowboy and let us know how you get on.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

P.s. it is (or at least was quite recently) also possible to buy proper shrooms (dried though) at many smart shops in Amsterdam. They just don't have them on display (although at least one at warmoesstraat had them sitting on the counter according to a very reliable source)... In our experience they are a lot more fun than truffles.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I heard really good things about the cakes from Coffeeshop T Grasje in Utrecht... I think it was DLN who said that and well he knows what is really good :D if I remember right he said it´s the strongest he had from a coffeeshop.

The Willi Wortel Shops have "Stroop Wafles" and spacecakes made with ice hash but I never tried it before...
TheNetflixBandit

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 06:00 pm
TheNetflixBandit wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 05:50 pm Ok so after reading countless coffee shop reviews I have 2 questions that I can't find a definitive answer. I'm looking for places with edibles with really high milligrams,
You won't find that unfortunately; edibles in NL have to be 'made from crushed marijuana' (I know - don't ask) so you won't find high potency (i.e. made from concentrates) edibles for sale in shops. You might find THC Syrup and other High-end Edibles (hint hint) if you look around on Instagram....
TheNetflixBandit wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 05:50 pm and also the best smart shop with the most potent truffles. I will have a car the 2 weeks on vacation and getting anywhere in the country is no problem.
AFAIK - a huge percentage of the truffles in Holland are produced by a single farm, so I guess that's good news for you!

Have fun - be careful with the edibles and psychs space cowboy and let us know how you get on.
Oh wow I didn't know concentrates had a ban of sorts, that's really good to know. Unfortunately besides this just made profile on here, I have no other social media besides Facebook and that's a bust for me. I've considered maybe even getting some of the cactus they have at shops and maybe making some peyote at the place I'm staying. Anything is really on the table. I appreciate the info though man.
TheNetflixBandit

Marok21 wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 07:19 pm I heard really good things about the cakes from Coffeeshop T Grasje in Utrecht... I think it was DLN who said that and well he knows what is really good :D if I remember right he said it´s the strongest he had from a coffeeshop.

The Willi Wortel Shops have "Stroop Wafles" and spacecakes made with ice hash but I never tried it before...
Awesome man both places noted and added to the list of places to check out. Luckily Utrecht is already a place I'm stopping so score. I'm staying in zelhem but will be driving around most of the time so I'll definitely hit a willie wortel place and sample everything. Thanks for the input man.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Welcome to the forum.

You have been posted on the February and March Whos In Town pages.
Scroll down to your month and click it.

You can see who else may be in town during your stay.

If you don't see yourself, click your refresh or reload button
Your browser sometimes loads pages from your local cache and
you don't get the latest update.

Watch for Toke & Talks, I post them up to the last minute.

Set yourself up with your own T&T or Toke and Talk, where you pick the coffeeshop
(your favorite) and the date and time, I will post it and you wait for folks to
show up, if they do you'll have a T&T. If they don't you still get to enjoy your
favorite coffeeshop!

By default I link your posting to your profile page here on ACD.

I can change it to a web link ( myspace, facebook, personal page )
or an email address if you want.

You can do a little practice shopping on the Coffeeshop Menus page.
Any with arrows are less than six months old.

Any nice new menu pictures you can get will be much appreciated.
Always ask first, better told no than thrown out.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your Mouse do the walking
NotSoIncognito

Post by NotSoIncognito »

TheNetflixBandit wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 07:39 pm
Marok21 wrote: Wed 7th Feb 2018 07:19 pm I heard really good things about the cakes from Coffeeshop T Grasje in Utrecht... I think it was DLN who said that and well he knows what is really good :D if I remember right he said it´s the strongest he had from a coffeeshop.

Awesome man both places noted and added to the list of places to check out. Luckily Utrecht is already a place I'm stopping so score. I'm staying in zelhem but will be driving around most of the time so I'll definitely hit a willie wortel place and sample everything. Thanks for the input man.
Don't go to Utrecht in the morning! Coffeeshops there mostly open at 1/1.30. Also, t'Grasje is shut on Sundays and Mondays, as I discovered a couple of weeks ago!

Have a good one!

NSI
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Get down to the hauge(cheaper prices and diferent strains).also try the rosin press at willie wortel indica(by the windmill)
dlw

Post by dlw »

Make your own.dave