Travel plans to St Lucia

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
__parky

Travel plans to St Lucia

Post by __parky »

Hey all,

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong category.

I am going to St Lucia in May and I’m just wondering if anyone has any ever been?

I have read online that cannabis is illegal but I presume that it is simple and safe to buy green? Does anyone have any experience with this?

As a non smoker I would like to bring my Mighty with me. Does anyone think this would be a bad idea going through customs? Could it attract unwanted attention?

Thanks everyone

madmaxxx

Re: Travel plans to St Lucia

Post by madmaxxx »

There loads about.ask the staff at hotel.jet ski boys.taxi drivers(my fav).but dont expect dam qaulity
TwoCanucks

Re: Travel plans to St Lucia

Post by TwoCanucks »

Not been to St Lucia, but many other places in the caribbean... most success is usually the above noted... but also the local vendors that sell wears near or on beaches.

Also suggestion (and again not tried this in St Lucia)... but i usually turn down initial offerings...most of time you'll get rags... if you show patience, you can get the next level up... i usually turn down a couple offerings and press for the stuff the seller would smoke at home.

Almost everything in the caribbean is grown outdoors... lots of time they use sugar instead of fertilizer because of cost.

I've found best highs are from hash. Enjoy!
Amsterdam dreaming.............