TRAVELING TO AMSTERDAM NEED HELP

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Discjunkies

TRAVELING TO AMSTERDAM NEED HELP

Post by Discjunkies »

I’m from Vancouver and I’m going to be travelling to Amsterdam for the third time. I first went in 2010, and at that time every coffeeshop had really high quality weed and bomb hash. Second tIme I went was last summer and I couldn’t manage to find anything good at all, the quality of all the weed dropped so low and I can get 10 times better stuff in Vancouver right now. I went to at least 10 different coffee shops and revisited coffee shops from my 2010 visit and could not find anything even decent, even bought the cookies ice cream hash for 70 euro a gram and it couldn’t compare to the ice-o-later hash I got for 20 euros in 2010. So who knows where you can find the real Amsterdam high grade cannabis?

KeyMonCha

Re: TRAVELING TO AMSTERDAM NEED HELP

Post by KeyMonCha »

Unfortunately, there has been a marked decrease in quality for some time, but thankfully it's not all that bad... There are still some remarkable strains on offer, if you can track them down...

Welcome to the ACD... You might want to keep up to date with the Coffeeshop reviews section, and the travelogues section before your trip and see what other ACD brethren have stumbled upon...

Hash, imho, has been on the upswing over the last few years, with the Bloc hashes and the strain specific hashes starting to grow in popularity... If you do a little research before your trip, i'm sure you'll be fairly impressed with some of the newer offerings, as well as some classics if you're really lucky.

Good luck with the search, and make the most of the up to date info available on this site... The 4:20 meet-up is currently in full swing, so keep a look out for travelogues, as well as the 420 Live page to see what's popping peoples clogs this week! :mrgreen:

...Have fun!
macky

Re: TRAVELING TO AMSTERDAM NEED HELP

Post by macky »

Ok settle down ten times better ...not really :D
The big difference they do not have lots hydro grown weed so yes is not 30percent THC but it has been getting better ,just need to use your nose .
Stick to Voyagers or utopia and you will find some good strains ,Stay away from there bubble hash that’s for tourist :D Have fun.