Hotel Voyagers

Accommodation related topics.
RobertD

Re: Hotel Voyagers

Post by RobertD »

Never stayed there (maybe one day), but I like this bit of honesty on their reservations page :lol:

More about Voyagers Hotel and Coffeeshop Amsterdam
At Voyagers Hotel and Coffeeshop Amsterdam, the coffeeshop takes priority over the hotel. In the small but very busy Voyagers Coffeeshop Amsterdam, the dealer also acts as the hotel receptionist. Consequently, hotel operations are secondary to those of the coffeeshop, and the telephone is often ignored. Nevertheless, Voyagers Hotel Amsterdam is a particularly well-suited accommodation for smokers whose main interest in visiting Amsterdam is to experience the coffeeshop culture.

http://www.hotelrunners.com/amsterdam/i ... &D_23=true

ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Whats the deal with smoking in the rooms? I'll be staying in the double in March. Do the windows open enough that you can smoke and it's not an issue?
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
viewparker

Post by viewparker »

Im also staying in march mate 16th-18th so hopefully can smoke in the rooms. If you're there same time as my group you are always welcome for a blunt
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Just don't set off the alarm. If you stand at the window and smoke, you won't. And the view is priceless.

choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Rm. 9 followed by Rm. 7 if i am not mistaken !
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

You're not.
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Just checked their homepage, www.voyagersamsterdam.com and that page is in need of some updates. for example in the links section where they link to coffeeshopdirect.freeuk

Never stayed here, think I will try it out next time I visit this wonderful city. Preliminary plans is to go later this year, maybe in august or september, together with a friend who is an amsterdam-virgin. Looking forward to it already!
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Booked a room for June 14th-22nd for a solo trip. First time staying at this hotel. If you will be in town, I would be down for a smoke.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

You will fine very clean with a brillant view. Hopeyou like stairs.have a good trip. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

That's 73 steps at least once for 8 days, maybe twice or more. Not counting going down and back up for a shower.

You can always say, as I do, that you come to Amsterdam for the mountain climbing. It certainly feels that way.
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

I got room 2, after reading previous reviews and seeing other posts.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

texasxsmoker wrote: Fri 10th Mar 2017 01:37 am I got room 2, after reading previous reviews and seeing other posts.
Best rm in the hotel imo, big bed , great big bathtub, and only one flight of stairs
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

matty223 wrote: Fri 10th Mar 2017 12:02 pm Best rm in the hotel imo, big bed , great big bathtub, and only one flight of stairs
...... Possibly the best room in the City :!:
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
matty223

Post by matty223 »

choppermike wrote: Fri 10th Mar 2017 05:03 pm
matty223 wrote: Fri 10th Mar 2017 12:02 pm Best rm in the hotel imo, big bed , great big bathtub, and only one flight of stairs
...... Possibly the best room in the City :!:
for the price your rght
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Sounds great! I'm even happier that I was able to get that room. You are spot on about the price. I probably will end up spending the saved cash downstairs in the coffee shop haha.